Would you take M1T or a different PH instead?

ceomuscle58

Awards
I can get my hands on some legit M1T! I'm 24 6' 195 11% BF looking to put on Mass and have done 3 ph cycles before! Would you go with the M1T or something else right now? What are the pros and cons for the M1T and the stuff that's out now? Is it really as good as people say it was? I heard M1T was the bet ph ever? What should I do?

player

Awards
I can get my hands on some legit M1T! I'm 24 6' 195 11% BF looking to put on Mass and have done 3 ph cycles before! Would you go with the M1T or something else right now? What are the pros and cons for the M1T and the stuff that's out now? Is it really as good as people say it was? I heard M1T was the bet ph ever? What should I do?
I've done 3 M1T cycles. I've done alot of other stuff too over the last 6 years. M1T is my only cycle regret. Not sure I ever fully recovered from the last one. The stuff is toxic, will shut you down as hard as any compound, and makes you feel bad. While some people have posted dietary methods of working through the almost certain lethargy sides, I never got there. I would speculate that if one were to run it with test as a base it might have less sides felt, but your bloodwork would stink of death.

IMHO, although there are a few out there who actually like the stuff, I would not touch the stuff given the safer, more effective, and manageable compounds out there. If you do run it good luck, and I'd love to see a log on it to see how you do (I might just be a puussy?) Prob not. Also, would recomend a very agressive PCT that includes a real SERM.

ceomuscle58

Awards
I've done 3 M1T cycles. I've done alot of other stuff too over the last 6 years. M1T is my only cycle regret. Not sure I ever fully recovered from the last one. The stuff is toxic, will shut you down as hard as any compound, and makes you feel bad. While some people have posted dietary methods of working through the almost certain lethargy sides, I never got there. I would speculate that if one were to run it with test as a base it might have less sides felt, but your bloodwork would stink of death.

IMHO, although there are a few out there who actually like the stuff, I would not touch the stuff given the safer, more effective, and manageable compounds out there. If you do run it good luck, and I'd love to see a log on it to see how you do (I might just be a puussy?) Prob not. Also, would recomend a very agressive PCT that includes a real SERM.
Yeah it sounds pretty toxic man! Sounds like the risk outweighs the benefits! What would u reccomend then thats out right now for PH's? I was thinking about stacking H-Drol and Phera or H-Drol and Tren???

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
hell no. Dont use strong orals EVER. I don't recommend anythign stronger than epistane. Space your cycles out. I learned the HARD way. I took superdrol at a low dosage of 10mg/day for a few weeks and ended up with ALT and AST in the 600's. I'm extremely experienced with epistane/havoc and proper use of supports/serms/ai's. I had run 2 cycles prior to touching the "big boy SD". I sincerely regret those 3 months surrounding SD of hell....2 weeks on it and I was sick as hell. Mentally/emotionally I was an entirely different person. I lost touch with my self...I didn't get strong enough to make it worth the poisoning. My liver was screwed up bad. I took tons of fish oil, liv52, etc... On top of this, I couldn't even use a SERM for pct as my liver was too damaged to handle a SERM. Something in that compound reacted terribly with my brain, it wired me like a stimulant and made me experience these huge flashes of anxiety/panic for the first time in my life! I had to cross my fingers and ride an emotional shut-down rollercoaster turning to xanax and sleeping drugs to make it through the next month until my liver healed, my brain/anxiety induced my superdrol subsided and my levels balanced...or partially balanced...thats another story unrelated to SD.

If I ever touched any steroids again, it would be very mild orals at low dosages or better yet healthy injectable T only followed by a long low dose pct of clomid.

player

Awards
Yeah it sounds pretty toxic man! Sounds like the risk outweighs the benefits! What would u reccomend then thats out right now for PH's? I was thinking about stacking H-Drol and Phera or H-Drol and Tren???
I do not have experience with these orals other than dbol and lots of stuff now banned and unattainable. I think epi may show some potential for you to start. Do some research - there's thousands of threads here from users with lots of experience you can learn from. You probably will not have the reaction that mosterbox did. He also makes a good point about inj test being safer...if you know exactly what you are doing. Since I have been on test Mrs. Player reports that I am no longer a D!ck Head.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Anabolics 10