Workout Program on Prohormones

TheMan249

Awards
Hello everyone i was thinking of doing another of spawn or a new cycle of hemobolin 250. Last time i took spawn i gained 12 pounds with a clean diet but still feel as if I undertrained. Can someone help me and comment on the sort of volume and workout theyd do for size and strength?

brizspot

Awards
If u want pure size then eat, eat and eat a little more. Beware doing cardio as well. Eats muscle no matter your diet. Increase the volume of your "clean diet" and don't eat too much crap. Remember overtraining causes muscle catabolism, and rest after training equals strength and size.

TheMan249

Awards
If u want pure size then eat, eat and eat a little more. Beware doing cardio as well. Eats muscle no matter your diet. Increase the volume of your "clean diet" and don't eat too much crap. Remember overtraining causes muscle catabolism, and rest after training equals strength and size.
Thankyou for your advice but i am well aware of a clean lush calorie diet to bulk. But what sort of workout should i do? 3x5 3x8 twice a day 5 days a week? 4 days a week? split? compound?

WunHungLo

Awards
I was under the impression the benefits of doing cardio while on cycle far outweighed the negatives. I thought I read somewhere that doing HIIT for instance has a pretty negligible hindrance on gains. But I guess if he's purely concerned with size, and not with health or bodyfat, then perhaps eliminating cardio is ok. *shrug*

TheMan249

Awards
I was under the impression the benefits of doing cardio while on cycle far outweighed the negatives. I thought I read somewhere that doing HIIT for instance has a pretty negligible hindrance on gains. But I guess if he's purely concerned with size, and not with health or bodyfat, then perhaps eliminating cardio is ok. *shrug*
lol well played

brizspot

Awards
Hiit is the best cardio workout for losing weight. Try it. Don't quote me something you read. It is the healthiest way to drop weight on a fixed calorie diet. I would do a difficult split of chest, bi tri one day, and back shoulders legs day 2. First two days heavy 6-8 reps. Repeat split on days 3and 4 but light cutting exercises and reps. 10 to 15 reps. Cardio 60% max effort 45 min on day 5 and two days off.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Id stick with heavy barbell / dumbell curls and shoulder press's, dips and skull crushers, bench press, deadlifts and sqauts, nothing out of the norm for power and size

WunHungLo

Awards
Id stick with heavy barbell / dumbell curls and shoulder press's, dips and skull crushers, bench press, deadlifts and sqauts, nothing out of the norm for power and size
Skull crushers give me terrible tendinitis, but they are awesome for strength and size. :worried:

TheMan249

Awards
thats alot like what i do now actually! how many days a week you thinking. i ussually go monday wendsday and friday and try to go up slightly every time without sacraficing form.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Just depends on you bro, you gotta find out what works best for you and what your body reacts to better, personaly if I don't feel sore or swolen the next day I know I need to up my game. There are millions workouts you can find in books and online, personally I love arnolds book, encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding