Peeing blood on h-drol HELP

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    nickhp123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    springfield, il
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    121

    Peeing blood on h-drol HELP


    I am 4 weeks into an H-drol cycle at 75 mg per day. I already started a thread about getting crazy bruises easily. I just took a piss and it hurt real bad and was bloody. My urethra oozed blood for a minute afterwords, I have been stupid and haven't been taking cycle support on a regular basis. How worried should I be?

  2. Registered User
    callaway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    138

    Ummm, worried enough to go see a doctor before asking this question on a forum. GO TO THE DOCTOR!

    C_
  3. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wolf Den SF-10
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Natural selection I suppose.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hartford CT
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1545

    Doctor, doctor, doctor - dude..... you are on a legal PH so you don't even need to worry bout legal repercussion but the doc couldn't say anythign anyway. Dude.... if you aren't at the doctor TOMORROW then seriously you are a moron. GO TO THE DOCTOR NOW!.... fcuk if i pissed blood i'd go the fukcing emergency room directly after. Not get on AM and post about it. Bro.... I'm worried for you. Hit the doc and let us know what happens ASAP. Good luck dude.
  5. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7010

    I wouldn't have a heart attack just yet. But go to a doctor immediately, Monday morning. If something is hurting you bad, the ER is always there. Dont let everyone downtalk you. People make mistakes. This could even be related to an unknown condition you may have had BEFORE h-drol. So go see a doc, and if you are religious pray, if your not hope your lucky, either way best wishes bro.
  6. Registered User
    nickhp123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    springfield, il
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    121

    I am going to the doctor tomorrow. This just happened tonight and I don't have the insurance/money for a trip to the ER
  7. Registered User
    nickhp123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    springfield, il
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    121

    Iron Lungz you're a **** by the way
  8. Registered User
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hartford CT
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1545

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I wouldn't have a heart attack just yet. But go to a doctor immediately, Monday morning. If something is hurting you bad, the ER is always there. Dont let everyone downtalk you. People make mistakes. This could even be related to an unknown condition you may have had BEFORE h-drol. So go see a doc, and if you are religious pray, if your not hope your lucky, either way best wishes bro.
    reps for good advice zero. hope my comments didnt come off as downtalk. just please.... please.... don't be afraid to go to a doctor. Pissing blood is a serious condition. While I agree with zero's perspective do NOT wait till Monday to go get medical advice. Go to the ER tonight or tomorrow ASAP. Its not the end of the world but this is the sort of problem that is easily fixed if addressed immediately and not easily fixed if you wait. Its a hassle to go to the ER at night when your tired, etc., but just go and get it over with. They will test your kidney functions etc. and make sure you are okay. Get you on the right meds. Take care of you. This is the kind of problem that 24 hours MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
  9. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wolf Den SF-10
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    I know. Thanks, by the way. War does that to a man.

    I hope you get checked out, and don't listen to some, they will only fill your head with babble.

    Get well.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickhp123 View Post
    Iron Lungz you're a **** by the way
  10. Banned
    citystreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nickhp123 View Post
    I am 4 weeks into an H-drol cycle at 75 mg per day. I already started a thread about getting crazy bruises easily. I just took a piss and it hurt real bad and was bloody. My urethra oozed blood for a minute afterwords, I have been stupid and haven't been taking cycle support on a regular basis. How worried should I be?


    whats your age , and can you think of anything you might of contributed to this besides the hdrol
  11. Registered User
    nickhp123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    springfield, il
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    121

    I am 23 and as far as I knew perfectly healthy. I drank about a gallon of water after seeing blood in my urine and took a normal piss about 20 minutes ago. I will go to the walk in clinic tomorrow they have a package that includes an exam, urinalysis, and blood work for $99
  12. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7010

    Quote Originally Posted by nickhp123 View Post
    I am 23 and as far as I knew perfectly healthy. I drank about a gallon of water after seeing blood in my urine and took a normal piss about 20 minutes ago. I will go to the walk in clinic tomorrow they have a package that includes an exam, urinalysis, and blood work for $99
    Good idea. I feel you on the no insurance thing bro. Been jobless myself, and injured myself 3 times in the last month ^.^ Its like inviting doom to not have insurance.

    Very nice deal on the clinic. But as Crazy said it, time is important here.

    At the ER they would charge you 300 bucks for showing up, 200 bucks to shake the docs hand, 300 bucks for him to hold your wiener, and 400-800 bucks in tests. I have enough unpaid doctor bills to know ^.^
  13. Registered User
    fro0sh's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    TeXaS
    Age
    35
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    90

    For you to be able to SEE blood, man something's jacked. I took a piss test a couple years ago and the chick said i had blood in my urine so i went to the doc and he confirmed it. He told me 99% of the time blood is in the urine something is wrong. He said it could be anything from an infection, an STD (ahh!), kidney problems etc. He then set me up with a urinary tract specialist (or something like that) to run some tests but i never went cause like you, no insurance, plus i felt fine and you couldnt see blood, only detect it through testing. But its been 2 years or so and im still kickin and i feel fine. Dont think im sayin ignore it cause im not at all, take your az to the doctor. Oh i also read that if youre having sex with a chick while shes on the rag you can ejaculate some blood.
  14. Registered User
    jsheely's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Newport RI
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    194

    It sounds like you aggravated some underlying condition, as h-drol really shouldn't cause any problems at 75mg in an otherwise healthy person... unless your drinking a lot of alcohol that is.

    A friend of mine was taking oral turinabol and starting getting sick. Turns out he has a benign liver tumor that has probably been there for years, but the OT was really making things worse.

    Let us know how the doctors goes and good luck man.
  15. Registered User
    jsheely's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Newport RI
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    194

    Quote Originally Posted by fro0sh View Post
    . Oh i also read that if youre having sex with a chick while shes on the rag you can ejaculate some blood.
    That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Someone with a medical background needs to enlighten me.
  16. Registered User
    Gator 87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Wuxi, China
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs down


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    ...300 bucks for him to hold your wiener...
    And not even so much as a happy ending? What a ripoff...
  17. Registered User
    Gator 87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Wuxi, China
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jsheely View Post
    That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Someone with a medical background needs to enlighten me.
    I suppose that if you're doing it bare-back and the blood gets forced up your urethra just before... Doesn't sound too plausible. That's also like saying that you can pee feces if you PIITB...lmao
  18. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Under Gods grace
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Rep Power
    7010

    While you do take in the females liquids after you ejaculate, it kinda seeps back out. I mean if you pissed pure red blood into the toilet, then its impossible you got it from a night of redwings and fun. But it would be in the first piss after sex. And it wouldnt be much if any in the form of color.

    Like it is said when you see Red very clearly, something is not right in the body.

    And gator, no...not even a happy ending(then again I never had a doc hold my wanker I wanted to give me one so...no harm no foul) lol
  19. Registered User
    merph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    maine
    Age
    26
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    142

    Go to the doctor it could be a kidney problem. Did you get hit in the balls recently? Have a few friends that skateboard and piss blood every once in a while when riding a rail without a board. They don't go to the doc but with the amount of drugs they do they probably don't feel the pain either. Get it checked out and let us know.

    As far as no insurance goes it is better to owe the hospital money and have nothing wrong or something minor fixed than to have a real problem only to find out down the road you could of taken care of it sooner with less complications.
  20. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136022

    Could be a kidney stone as well..
  21. Registered User
    HardTrainer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    167

    Quote Originally Posted by merph View Post
    Did you get hit in the balls recently? Have a few friends that skateboard and piss blood every once in a while when riding a rail without a board.
    Just reading that sentence made my balls ache.
  22. Board Supporter
    BUCKNUTS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    small town Ohio
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    4884

    Quote Originally Posted by merph View Post
    Go to the doctor it could be a kidney problem. Did you get hit in the balls recently? Have a few friends that skateboard and piss blood every once in a while when riding a rail without a board. They don't go to the doc but with the amount of drugs they do they probably don't feel the pain either. Get it checked out and let us know.

    As far as no insurance goes it is better to owe the hospital money and have nothing wrong or something minor fixed than to have a real problem only to find out down the road you could of taken care of it sooner with less complications.
    Most of the people I have seen with blood in the urine it was kidney related, go to the clinic and get that exam. As to pissing blood from having sex with a woman on her menstrual cycle, that's ridiculous.
  23. Registered User
    callaway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    138

    Yeah dude, im sure you are fine. Screw all these people "downtalking" you. You are only pissing blood.......no big deal.

    Be smart, go to the doctor ASAP.

    C_
  24. Registered User
    Ju1cedUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    603
    Rep Power
    13175

    Not taking in enough water to keep the healthy function of ur kidneys? which can lead to blood in urine

    KEEP HYDRATED
  25. Registered User
    jsheely's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Newport RI
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    194

    I hope he wasn't drinking on cycle
  26. Registered User
    Gator 87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Wuxi, China
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    As to pissing blood from having sex with a woman on her menstrual cycle, that's ridiculous.
    The guy mentioned ejaculating blood, not pissing. But it's still pretty dumb.
  27. Registered User
    Marc-Antony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    Most of the people I have seen with blood in the urine it was kidney related, go to the clinic and get that exam. As to pissing blood from having sex with a woman on her menstrual cycle, that's ridiculous.
    It might be high blood pressure related. HBP has a tendency of screwing up your kidneys. And, renal failure is the worst thing that could happen to anyone, the sooner you get it checked the sooner you can take the necessary steps to not make it any worse (worst case scenario).

    FroOsh, even if you don't have insurance, get a full blood panel for renal function.

    It could also be prostate hypertrophy.
  28. Registered User
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hartford CT
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1545

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Good idea. I feel you on the no insurance thing bro. Been jobless myself, and injured myself 3 times in the last month ^.^ Its like inviting doom to not have insurance.

    Very nice deal on the clinic. But as Crazy said it, time is important here.

    At the ER they would charge you 300 bucks for showing up, 200 bucks to shake the docs hand, 300 bucks for him to hold your wiener, and 400-800 bucks in tests. I have enough unpaid doctor bills to know ^.^
    Haha - aint that the truth. You know what you need.... a fake Canadian ID card. Free health care bro.
  29. Registered User
    amicold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    182

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Natural selection I suppose.
    This is generally how I feel.
  30. Registered User
    merph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    maine
    Age
    26
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    142

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    Haha - aint that the truth. You know what you need.... a fake Canadian ID card. Free health care bro.
    I live on the border of Canada and have a lot of family over there. You go in with a problem and you might be lucky to get seen that month depending on how busy they are sometimes longer. It's not as good as it seems. Not pissing on Canada just my experiences with family members.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. peeing all the time
    By tubbednova in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 12:43 PM
  2. Rx serm help for m-drol and blood work
    By Dmiller369 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 10:46 PM
  3. HAVING BLOOD PRESSURE ISSUES WITH H DROL HELP PLEASE
    By dre alvarez in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 12:27 PM
  4. Blood pressure @ 160/90 on H-Drol
    By craigwitthoft in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 08:23 AM
  5. Peeing dark neon yellow.. Why??
    By mdtech123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 04:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.