Peeing blood on h-drol HELP

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I don't understand is how you can take a cycle without proper precautions that can lead to possible side effects requiring a doctors help and you have no insurance and no money set aside for blood work or a physical.

The last place to check is a forum looking for people to tell you it's okay when the only person to answer for your injury/illness is you. You really shouldn't be taking these risks without knowing the full consequences and at least an ability to get it resolved if it were to pop up.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
What I don't understand is how you can take a cycle without proper precautions that can lead to possible side effects requiring a doctors help and you have no insurance and no money set aside for blood work or a physical.
I don't think Milk Thistle or even almighty resveratrol (sp. I know) would of saved this kid from bloody pee. IMO liver protectors, etc are a waste of money vs methylated hormones. Its like wearing a bullet proof vest vs. a nuclear missile.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I see why people ask on a forum like this first. Like I did recently with my back(which seems to be doing well) its because if someone else had that same issue they feel that person could advise them.

In all reality what goes on inside our bodies is so complex and multileveled two people could experience hte same pain but because of two completely different conditions or causes.

To make it simple pretend there is a post " Help my arm is bleeding", some one goes hey my arm was bleeding before as well!

One is from a knife wound, the other from a gunshot. Well take that, make it really complex and in depth, and involve it with your internal organs. Many ways to pee blood so one person may have done it due to an infection, another due to damage caused by a blow to his privates, and another due to kidney issues. Then split those up, what damage from the blow to the privates effected it how, which kidney disease/malfunction caused it in each case, or what infection was the person suffering from since I am guessing multiple kinds could be culprits.

That is why a forum is useless 90% of the time for injuries, even if there is a doc on here. He can advise on surface level or simple A+B=C issues. When there is an unknown involved, the doctors or hospital is the only way.

I thought the OP was supposed to see a clinic Sunday, its Monday bro. Everything ok?

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
I don't think Milk Thistle or even almighty resveratrol (sp. I know) would of saved this kid from bloody pee. IMO liver protectors, etc are a waste of money vs methylated hormones. Its like wearing a bullet proof vest vs. a nuclear missile.
That's because milk thistle isn't a liver protector, but NAC is. Syllimarin's main use is to help clear clogged bile ducts in the liver. And nobody even knows whether resveratrol does anything at all.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
That's because milk thistle isn't a liver protector, but NAC is. Syllimarin's main use is to help clear clogged bile ducts in the liver. And nobody even knows whether resveratrol does anything at all.
You are right. NAC is definitly the best one of them all. I just think people have unrealisitic expectations with this cycle support supplements.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You are right. NAC is definitly the best one of them all. I just think people have unrealisitic expectations with this cycle support supplements.
At the same time, if you dont abuse alcohol in your life, drink enough water, and eat clean/healthy it shouldn't kill you either to run a methyl even if there wasnt supports. That is "Shouldnt" as we all know, life never plays out to what it should be.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt be surprised if there was an "underlying'" or previous condition here, maybe even abuse or lack of PCT during previous cycles.

Just my .02 cents.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt be surprised if there was an "underlying'" or previous condition here, maybe even abuse or lack of PCT during previous cycles.

Just my .02 cents.
or maybe all these orals just arent as safe as we all believe, want to believe , and are told.

I was the model of health prebloodwork for my extreme tren cycle.....

lets just say that afterwards every single thing that could be elevated was elevated, and the doc asked if I was juicing.....

either way go to the doctor, and no matter how many supports you run do NOT abuse any of this stuff, 2-3 runs a year is more than enough...probably too much in my opinion.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
or maybe all these orals just arent as safe as we all believe, want to believe , and are told.

This is it. People have no concepts of how dangerous they are. Ignorant is a better word.

"I am taking Epi, Hdrol, and whatever and cycle support." These support supps with gentle herbs that take continuous monthly/yearly us to show results are no match for the onslaught methylated drugs bring. It's a joke.

Or, "all those orals are going to really mess up your liver". How about your HDL being in the basement after a methylated oral cycle? No one hardly ever mentions lipids.

I went on Epistane for about a week and punked out wondering what it was doing to my HDL levels. The liver is very forgiving but the heart is not. You damage it you can consider it damaged forever. I will never take another metylated oral again. I am really hoping this new version of 1AD and 4AD payoff or I will say F steroids/prohormones all together or just go back to the needle.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This is it. People have no concepts of how dangerous they are. Ignorant is a better word.

"I am taking Epi, Hdrol, and whatever and cycle support." These support supps with gentle herbs that take continuous monthly/yearly us to show results are no match for the onslaught methylated drugs bring. It's a joke.

Or, "all those orals are going to really mess up your liver". How about your HDL being in the basement after a methylated oral cycle? No one hardly ever mentions lipids.

I went on Epistane for about a week and punked out wondering what it was doing to my HDL levels. The liver is very forgiving but the heart is not. You damage it you can consider it damaged forever. I will never take another metylated oral again. I am really hoping this new version of 1AD and 4AD payoff or I will say F steroids/prohormones all together or just go back to the needle.
Interestingly enough I was considering skipping the bottles and going for pinning for my first cycle this winter, Test E cycle, for 10-12 weeks. Or saving up and trying EQ-Plex at a high enough dose for 8 weeks.

BTW OP whats up man? Are you ok, have you seen a doc, seriously.

merph

merph

Awards
So did you go to the doc yet? Did you get an answer man?

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established

lets just say that afterwards every single thing that could be elevated was elevated, and the doc asked if I was juicing.....

either way go to the doctor, and no matter how many supports you run do NOT abuse any of this stuff, 2-3 runs a year is more than enough...probably too much in my opinion.

Any educated individual on this forum that has spent very long excruciating hours doing their research and learning about these compounds knows they are not safe, hence PCT and support supplements.

Thankfully a lot of people on here are smart, and learn about these compounds, ask questions, and spend time organizing their cycles and PCT's. Thats more than i can say for the 20 or so teens up at my gym who dont even know what PCT is, and do PH's only because, " all the kids in High School are doing them."

I have had my lipids and liver values come back "around" normal everytime i test, before cycle and after PCT( usually a month or two after), but then again I am usually PCT overkill. Problem is there are plenty of people out there that are too hyped up about getting gains, or getting bigger off a simple pill, and they end up thinking PCT isn't all that important or don't want to waste the $$ on a sufficient enough PCT/support supps. Hey its your body, do what you want.

Oh,.... and if I didn't have health- insurance, the last damm thing I would be doing is going on cycle.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any educated individual on this forum that has spent very long excruciating hours doing their research and learning about these compounds knows they are not safe, hence PCT and support supplements.

Thankfully a lot of people on here are smart, and learn about these compounds, ask questions, and spend time organizing their cycles and PCT's. Thats more than i can say for the 20 or so teens up at my gym who dont even know what PCT is, and do PH's only because, " all the kids in High School are doing them."

I have had my lipids and liver values come back "around" normal everytime i test, before cycle and after PCT( usually a month or two after), but then again I am usually PCT overkill. Problem is there are plenty of people out there that are too hyped up about getting gains, or getting bigger off a simple pill, and they end up thinking PCT isn't all that important or don't want to waste the $$ on a sufficient enough PCT/support supps. Hey its your body, do what you want.

Oh,.... and if I didn't have health- insurance, the last damm thing I would be doing is going on cycle.
very well said brother, Ill be waiting a long while till my next cycle...and Im going to break the fckn record for most support supps and the best most thourough pct i can find....If I cant do this...i just wont run anything!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
very well said brother, Ill be waiting a long while till my next cycle...and Im going to break the fckn record for most support supps and the best most thourough pct i can find....If I cant do this...i just wont run anything!
Awesome. Good luck bro. Its always better to have everything covered even if you dont need it.

Its like a condom, better to have one and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Good luck bro. Its always better to have everything covered even if you dont need it.

Its like a condom, better to have one and not need it, than to need it and not have it.
Actually it would be more like using 2 condoms, spermicide, the Pill, and a day after.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established

by the way nemesis...your a monster arent you!

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Dude, he is rocking a Mutagen of the T-Virus son, he dont even need roids.
Yeah man we're the same height. I can't imagine what I'd look like at 242... Probably pretty damn scary/awesome

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my boy is 6 '5 245 lean, and he looks like the fckn green giant with his green hat when were in public.....hard not to stare.

If anyone is able to harness the power of the T cell.....u let me know!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I live on the border of Canada and have a lot of family over there. You go in with a problem and you might be lucky to get seen that month depending on how busy they are sometimes longer. It's not as good as it seems. Not pissing on Canada just my experiences with family members.
yes.....we have a country full of other countries people/garbage...3-4 hour waits because immigrants need their free healthcare,,,fckn pathetic, your system is superior!

Marc-Antony

Awards

My opinion is straight forward, needle or no go.

No matter how cautious one is (ancilliaries, PCT), injectables are by far always the safer, and healthier option. I have never, and never will pop pills. Kickstart your cycle with prop, instead of Dbol, or any methylated crap, I won't even touch Var.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you have a source for this....I , like most...do not...if we did noone would breathe the word designer, lol, or prohormone....nothing designer about any of it if u ask me!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Actually it would be more like using 2 condoms, spermicide, the Pill, and a day after.
haha g1.

Originally Posted by searl12
by the way nemesis...your a monster arent you!
Yes! i was created by the gov't.

Originally Posted by Zero V
Dude, he is rocking a Mutagen of the T-Virus son, he dont even need roids.
naw son,.... the Z- Virus. Specialy formulated just for me. Cut my arm off, sh!t grows back!!

Yeah man we're the same height. I can't imagine what I'd look like at 242... Probably pretty damn scary/awesome
My goal is a lean 250,.... and im still young so, I have plenty of time. Arnie was 230ish lean at his peak @ 6ft tall, and I want to be "around" his mass by the time I am 30. Heaviest I have been was a (fluffy)255 last year's bulk, and I felt like I had bags of rock's tied to my feet. And when I started to cut weight, I reinstated my old boxing/kickboxing routine and I was very disappointed. I was slower than an autistic blind elephant,.. not good lol.

If anyone is able to harness the power of the T cell.....u let me know!
Well the power of the T-cell is secret,... shhhhhhh:laugh:
But one secret I can tell you of mine is just get your nutrition down pat. I spend $30 or so a week on chicken and steak, cook it up 2 nights a week, for the week and keep plenty in the fridge 24/7, and have both every day. Honestly that's the most important thing I have learned in the past few years. Steak will make you :aargh:

Look at the cavemen. They were some crazed @ss meat-eaters who threw boulders at each other. Those were some big mofo's.:laugh:

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha g1.

Yes! i was created by the gov't.

naw son,.... the Z- Virus. Specialy formulated just for me. Cut my arm off, sh!t grows back!!

My goal is a lean 250,.... and im still young so, I have plenty of time. Arnie was 230ish lean at his peak @ 6ft tall, and I want to be "around" his mass by the time I am 30. Heaviest I have been was a (fluffy)255 last year's bulk, and I felt like I had bags of rock's tied to my feet. And when I started to cut weight, I reinstated my old boxing/kickboxing routine and I was very disappointed. I was slower than an autistic blind elephant,.. not good lol.

Well the power of the T-cell is secret,... shhhhhhh:laugh:
But one secret I can tell you of mine is just get your nutrition down pat. I spend $30 or so a week on chicken and steak, cook it up 2 nights a week, for the week and keep plenty in the fridge 24/7, and have both every day. Honestly that's the most important thing I have learned in the past few years. Steak will make you :aargh:

Look at the cavemen. They were some crazed @ss meat-eaters who threw boulders at each other. Those were some big mofo's.:laugh:
agreed, nutrition is 90% of all this game.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Did this guy die? I am curious to see how he made out. I pissed blood last week, went to the Dr. and gave me antibiotics. I have to take them for 10 days. It was an infection.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
oh noes this is bad. get ready for an h-drol ban....

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
sounds like someone got an STD..........he probably got so cut from the Hdrol that he started getting laid more often and caught a worm

Racer x

Awards
Yes interested 3rd week in on h drol 50mg starting to wizz blood had urine test yesterday kidney ultrasound tomorrow morn was taking 8 caps cycle support a day?

shakindrake

shakindrake

Awards
wait a second...pissing blood isnt normal?

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
I eat babies and that is why none of you will ever be as good as me. Pissing blood is pretty manly, but eating a baby is divine.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
pffff eating babies is nothing man thats like manly in the 1600's if u wanna be a REAL man u gotta eat endangered whales those are wayyyyyy more important than human lives... havent u seen whale wars on animal planet??????