peeing all the time

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
just found out my t-levels are low(2.2)and have thyroid problem going to be on gel and armor thyroid 50mg. and 30mg gel and cutting off alpha oxy and erase for morning cardio but doc still doesnt know why im peeing all the time and its not diabieties blood is ok could it be creatine or something like that?and when i say i pee alot i mean like 4x an hour and 3x though out night and i dont think i even drink a gallon of water a day mybe 1/2to3/4 at most on a high pro and low carb diet if that helps at all. please dont tell me to go to another doc i really dont want no more fingers up my bum hole!!

Last edited:

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
come on i know one of you's has to know something about this while everyone gets done a set and goes and get a drink i gotta go to the pisser

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just found out my t-levels are low(2.2)and have thyroid problem going to be on gel and armor thyroid 50mg. and 30mg gel and cutting off alpha oxy and erase for morning cardio but doc still doesnt know why im peeing all the time and its not diabieties blood is ok could it be creatine or something like that?and when i say i pee alot i mean like 4x an hour and 3x though out night and i dont think i even drink a gallon of water a day mybe 1/2to3/4 at most on a high pro and low carb diet if that helps at all. please dont tell me to go to another doc i really dont want no more fingers up my bum hole!!
There are a million reasons this could be occuring.

Let's start with what all the supplements or medications you take daily; as well as what your specific bloodwork results were. Do you have access to your bloodwork results?

-John

sac811

Awards
I have similar peeing problems, though mine are off and on depending on the day and don't seem quite as bad as you say yours are. But I don't have low T or thyroid problems. I have no idea what is wrong with me either.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
all my blood work was fine just the t levels and thyroid came up and my protein count was high he said that was alright though as for my supp. i was taking alpha t3 erase and oxy in morning before cardio and only other is superpump in 20g whey for w/o

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
if theres a million reasons then hook me up with a half mill so i can get started!just joking ive just tried all different things from drinking less to more no salt more salt sauna for 30min (lost like 5lbs of water but still pissed when i came out!)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alpha oxy...? did you refer to Oxy Elite Pro by USPlabs?

Erase= has a STRONG diuretic effect

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
i was taking alpha t2 2 caps,1 oxylite pro,2 erase in morning before cardio

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was taking alpha t2 2 caps,1 oxylite pro,2 erase in morning before cardio
look Oxy Elite has caffeine and is a diuretic too so combined with Erase you know that... and if you no eat carbs i assume (-30g) day your body can`t hold water for your muscles.

eat a complex carbs meals 100-150g and check again

is the same issue when i do a low carb diet stacked with this products too

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
thanks for help friend im on thyroid meds now so cut off the stims all together except coffee in morning (doc said that was alright)as for carbs had same effect from 100-375 a day right now im eating around 120 a day 50-60 in morning 40 at supper veggies and whey make up rest

LowSodium

LowSodium

Awards
To those of you with self-diagnosed "peeing problems". Have you considered that it may have nothing to do with your supplements and or diet, and that you could have an STD? Research chlamydia. Some STD's do not show up on regular blood work. There are special, individual tests for certain VD's and STD's. Give this idea some consideration before you shoot it down... or in this case, dribble...

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
To those of you with self-diagnosed "peeing problems". Have you considered that it may have nothing to do with your supplements and or diet, and that you could have an STD? Research chlamydia. Some STD's do not show up on regular blood work. There are special, individual tests for certain VD's and STD's. Give this idea some consideration before you shoot it down... or in this case, dribble...
that might be why it burns when i pee too (just kiddin)every came back good on my blood

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bj3621 Anabolics 33
Anabolics 84
Anabolics 12