Using Magna Drol, Bridge??

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Hey Guys I am currently on day 9 of using magna drol at 3 caps a day. Strength is going up very nicely so far. Originally I wanted to gain quite a bit of weight off of this cycle but at 3600 cals a day I'm staying right around 198lbs. I'm actually not worried about a ton of weight gain anymore as I want to keep pretty lean becuase I will be going away to an island to get married in a couple of months. Now my question is, if I was looking to bridge into another cycle to keep the strength going up and lean out even more any recommendations?? I'm not dead set on doing it yet but I've been rolling the thought around in my head and I know that I have to make the decision soon. Any thoughts/help would be greatly appreciated.

Also a little info about me:
5'11"
198lbs
Lifting 10 years seriously
28 years old

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you would probably want to look at the timing of your wedding and the end of the cycle....you dont want to have your honeymoon be at the end of an 8 week cycle and your penis not be working or have no libido.....

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
I would be starting my pct mid July. I leave for my trip July 31 and I come back Aug 9th. You think it would be cutting it too close??

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
That's the thing, if I was going to bridge into something else I would want to beef up my pct, so I'd take some recommendations. As of now just using the magna drol I am getting reversitol. The magna drol is not having huge affects on my system. I've tried tons of supplements over the years and the problem is my body just adjust too quickly. So I would definitely take some advice!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
how are you dosing the magnadrol? i cant imagine your body gets "used" to phera....you may just need a lil bit more....

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
I am doing 3 caps a day per directions. I was doing them 8 hours apart to make sure the phera was always in my system but my sleep was non existant!! I just started doing one with breakfast and two pre workout.