M1T and sickness? - AnabolicMinds.com

M1T and sickness?

1. New Member

M1T and sickness?

I did a search but didn't find any answers I am sure they are here but I didn't see them. I got sick on day 9 of my 10 mg/day M1T cycle. I couldn't keep anything down for about 24 hours. I missed 2 days of workouts and 2 days of taking my M1T (couldn't keep it down). I didn't think I had the flu as I didn't have any congestion rather I think it was a stomach virus. Here is what I want to know, should I...

A) stop my cycle and start pct now and hope for better luck on my next 2 week cycle

B) pick up where I left off and end at my normal scheduled time

C) add 2 days to the end of my cycle to make up for the 2 days I missed

Other suggestions?

I missed 2 days of working out and perhaps 3 if I am not up to speed tomorrow. I wasn't seeing very good gains up to this point and was a little disappointed. I have good pumps but strength/size/weight have been about the same (up 3 lbs in wt). I have had calories about 300 above maintenance. I was hoping for "quality" gains not a bunch of fat to have to later burn off.

2. Senior Member

I had a similar sickness hit me about day 3 of a 2-weeker of 10mg. I had a hard time eating, & training suffered bigtime. I was still able to train, but I was real weak so i cut volume back a little. I kept taking it, just powered thru it & added 2 days to the end of the cycle. I felt fine by day 8, & thats when I started to get great gains.
  3. Registered User

I would add 2-3 days and finish the cycle.
    •   

4. Senior Member

Have Nolvadex for PCT? Then I would add a couple of days.
  5. New Member

Thanks for your input. I took some antibiotics and got well very fast and thought I was good to go. As soon as I went back on the M1T I got sick again. My urine was almost brown as well so that really scared me. I have decided that M1T is not for me. I just don't see enough benefits to warrant getting sick from it. So I am going to start pct with nolva and be done with it. Now I have almost a full bottle of the stuff and I won't be using it. How disappointing.

I really appreciate all the advice.
  6. Senior Member

It affects us all in different ways. Some guys have almost no sides. You are one of the unlucky ones.
    Maybe give methyl-OHN or methyl-4OHT a try next time. Initial feedback says they seem to offer solid gains with few of the M1t-specific sides.
  7. New Member

I had pretty good luck with S1+. I did get a little sick but nothing I couldn't handle. I had very good gains as well. I think I might stay clear of PH's for just a bit. I am about to cut some and then do one last bulk before the big summer cut cycle. I am thinking about Clen but it scares me and I tend to err on the side of caution. Ephedra was not at all for me. I thought I was going to jump out of my skin, but I have seen that some people have had better luck with clen. I like that you can adjust the dosage.

In all honesty I should just stay natural as much as possible because I have done pretty good both cutting and bulking with just diet and workout alone. I don't seem to react well with certain supp's, but like so many I am just looking for a little something extra.

Thanks again for everything!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. M1T and 1,4-andro
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 09:37 PM
  2. m1t and shutdown
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-29-2003, 11:10 AM
  3. M1T and hairloss
    By SeanC1123 in forum Anabolics