strange feelings on pplex?

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
whats up everyone?

I'm just wondering, for anyone whos run pplex.. has anyone ever noticed some weird mental states while on it?

Ive been running xtreme tren for 3 weeks now, I just introduced pplex this week and its def made me feel a little lethargic and depressed at times. This morning I woke up early all chipper, which i never do and got to work early?!? lol Then around 11-12 (lunch) i started getting like depressed feeling sitting at my desk.

Ive read how pplex is pretty toxic and its like running rat poison with the sides of building muscle.. is this what I should expect for four weeks? i feel like its kinda messing w/ my head a little.. not really feeling that..

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
ive planned the stack to look like this -

wk1 90mgs xtren
wk2 90mgs xtren
wk3 90mgs xtren/20mgs pplex
wk4 20/30 pplex
wk5 20/30 pplex
wk6 30 pplex

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
at lower doses i have a euphoric feeling pretty much all the time....but i have trouble sleeping....once i hit 40mgs and up is when the lethargy will set in....

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
whats up everyone?

I'm just wondering, for anyone whos run pplex.. has anyone ever noticed some weird mental states while on it?

Ive been running xtreme tren for 3 weeks now, I just introduced pplex this week and its def made me feel a little lethargic and depressed at times. This morning I woke up early all chipper, which i never do and got to work early?!? lol Then around 11-12 (lunch) i started getting like depressed feeling sitting at my desk.

Ive read how pplex is pretty toxic and its like running rat poison with the sides of building muscle.. is this what I should expect for four weeks? i feel like its kinda messing w/ my head a little.. not really feeling that..
I think your description of toxicity of DMT is a little drastic. Its no more toxic than most other 17-alpha-methyl compounds.

Androgens do have the potential to effect emotions. The same compound can cause depression in some users and mood elevation in others. Additionally, your combining two potent androgens. Have you tried PPlex on its own?

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
was thinking of maybe doing something like this later this year...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always felt great on PP...if anything, I'd say it's the Tren, but that doesn't sound right as it happened when you introduced PP, so I don't know.

puffs

Awards
pplex isnt as toxic as SD or some of the other methly stacks out there... its a mild PH, just alil more powerful than Hdrol but not as much as SD/mdrol etc.

im about to start a p-plex/epi 13wk pulse :) ive never used p-plex or epi before. but Mdrol did make me feel lethargic etc at 30mg.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pplex isnt as toxic as SD or some of the other methly stacks out there... its a mild PH, just alil more powerful than Hdrol but not as much as SD/mdrol etc.

im about to start a p-plex/epi 13wk pulse :) ive never used p-plex or epi before. but Mdrol did make me feel lethargic etc at 30mg.
Are you logging this?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
back off the dosage incrementally to find out which compound is causing it. No need in ruing ones mental health in the pursuit of muscle.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
At my higher dosages (around 60mg/day) I was a bit lethargic (as with most methyls), had toruble sleeping (a side effect of elevated testosterone), and it makes me UNBELIEVABLY HORNEY!!! I mean seriously it runs my libido so far through the roof that it is scarey. It doesnbt matter what her age is or what she looks like, if I see her im thinking about it... WOW

puffs

Awards
Are you logging this?
lol i havent started prob gona start in about a week... i wanted to get blood work but my moms a nurse and a teacher at a hospital so if i do anything she will know about it! :dunno:

if i do it in a week without blood work id prob do something so u guys can watch progress... but it wouldnt be indept as some of the logs... i just dont have the patience to write down my work out and meals lol, also dont have a caliper for body fat % etc, i will provide some measurements of arms/chest etc. im actually cutting my calories prob only eating 2000-2500 calories a day and no eating at nite anymore to help cut down but keeping my protein up. do i need to sign up for a log or something? or can i just post it?

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
could it have been the b6? other than that one day Ive felt fine. Im actually liking this stack alot.. just gonna lower doses for a whiile and play it out.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
naw dude its the pplex. i ran a cycle and anxiety attakcs after i was done. I had to go to the doctor for my anxiety and take medicine. It was only for about two months though.