injectables and the liver.

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
Every1 knows orals can take a toll on the liver and organs. My question is do injectables affect liver values as well? I know they dont nearly as much as orals, but do injectables affect it AT ALL? Would a liver protector be neccesssary on a cycle of test E alone?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
everything you put into your body is filtered through the liver. why NOT take liver protection? i take liver protection even off cycle - i mean i dont think it can hurt?

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
Well Ive taken a liver protector with every cycle regardless, just wanted to get other peoples views. Another thing i was getting at is would drinking once a week be risky even on an injectable only cycle and with proper liver protection? (im not an alcy or anything, but i do enjoy going out and drinking every sat.)

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Every1 knows orals can take a toll on the liver and organs. My question is do injectables affect liver values as well? I know they dont nearly as much as orals, but do injectables affect it AT ALL? Would a liver protector be neccesssary on a cycle of test E alone?
This depends on the drug you are using, but generally injectable steroids are more liver friendly. The can cause liver stress however, but nothing like the 17-alpha-methyl oral androgens.

Test-e is fairly benign as far as hepatoxicity goes.

gymfreak2

Awards
what abt something for prostate support? since the test converts in dht n which can cause prostate problems. i might ignore the hair loss but what abt prostate?

thanks.

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
prostate problems are much more likely in older men. Im only 23, not worried about that side effect in the least bit

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what abt something for prostate support? since the test converts in dht n which can cause prostate problems. i might ignore the hair loss but what abt prostate?

thanks.
and many things that offer prostate support also come with reducing gains.... so you are better off to use prostate support pre+post cycle, rather than necessarily on cycle.