MCT oil as a base for injectables?

Viator77

Viator77

Awards
Have any of u used injectable AAS that have MCT oil as a base? I know it’s used in site-enhancing oils like synthol, but I seem to recall people having serious complications from accidentally hitting a vein (more than one would with any oil-based product). Far as I know there’s only one UG supplier that uses MCT as a base and I’ve had nothing but positive experiences w/ them in the past, but I’m hesitant about their oils for this one reason. Any feedback would be helpful
-V

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
pip would be similar to synthol. would rather have a different oil myself.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I make my own oils and use MCT for all of them. Simply because it is thinner and I can jab with a slin pin. Have not noticed a change in PIP vs GSO.

Viator77

Viator77

Awards
Forgive my ignorance, what are PIP and GSO? MadStax, if you’ve been using IM MCT oil for a while have u noticed any synthol-like localized effect? I know 3ml a week into my quad is nothing like a site-enhancing protocol for a smaller muscle, but I’m curious If there would be anything noticeable after extended / HRT use.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Forgive my ignorance, what are PIP and GSO? MadStax, if you’ve been using IM MCT oil for a while have u noticed any synthol-like localized effect? I know 3ml a week into my quad is nothing like a site-enhancing protocol for a smaller muscle, but I’m curious If there would be anything noticeable after extended / HRT use.
PIP is post-injection pain. GSO is grape see oil.

I don't get synthol-like effects at all, no. I'm jabbing 2ml every three days into my quads and delts with no problems.

Viator77

Viator77

Awards
Thanks for the info. It’s very helpful. MadStax do u think loading a MCT based product in the same shot with a GSO based product or other oils would reduce PIP? The product I have now is 400 mg/ml and hurts like crazy. Also are u using a slin pin for yr. quad shots? I’ve been using a 25g 5/8” cuz that’s what my HRT doc recommended. I’d much rather use a 29g 1/2”. Though I suppose glute shots w/ such a short needle should be avoided unless I manage to get below 8% body fat or they’d never hit muscle

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have any of u used injectable AAS that have MCT oil as a base? I know it’s used in site-enhancing oils like synthol, but I seem to recall people having serious complications from accidentally hitting a vein (more than one would with any oil-based product). Far as I know there’s only one UG supplier that uses MCT as a base and I’ve had nothing but positive experiences w/ them in the past, but I’m hesitant about their oils for this one reason. Any feedback would be helpful
-V
Synthol hurts because it's synthol.

Hitting a vein with any intramuscular preparation is always a bad day but it's incredibly rare.

I used to use MCT in my research and the lab animals never had a bad reaction.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info. It’s very helpful. MadStax do u think loading a MCT based product in the same shot with a GSO based product or other oils would reduce PIP? The product I have now is 400 mg/ml and hurts like crazy. Also are u using a slin pin for yr. quad shots? I’ve been using a 25g 5/8” cuz that’s what my HRT doc recommended. I’d much rather use a 29g 1/2”. Though I suppose glute shots w/ such a short needle should be avoided unless I manage to get below 8% body fat or they’d never hit muscle
I've found that PIP is due to the compound, not the oil itself. For instance, in my current cycle with Deca I get none, Test E causes quite a bit.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
-V
The current ugl I am using also uses mct as their main/only carrier oil and I love the stuff tbh. Definitely have noticed a bit more pip here and there with the test cyp, but it isn’t anything unbearable at all. Most the pip from it is generally when I’m using their higher concentration gear or blends, but those also have ethyl oleate and guaiacol. Haven’t personally had any issues with mct and all my other guys that I hookup with the same gear love it tbh. From what I’ve heard, mct is generally the best for brewing at higher concentrations and whatnot, so I can definitely understand why some people prefer it. Personally I’d say gso and mct are pretty equal, cso being the worse due to how damn thick the fuckin stuff is haha.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My go to lab uses MCT and I love their products. I have mixed it with my prescribed GSO test as well with no issues

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's probably your concentration, not the specific type of oil you're using