M1t Sust250 stack

beggar sue

Awards
I am going to do a cycle of m1t and testosterone. Back when m1t was legal I used 4ad to help with libido and It worked pretty quickly. Since it is no longer available I need to use some testosterone. I am normally shut down after 3 or so days. Since it takes a while before the effects of Test E is felt, would Sust250 be a wise choice to combat the quick acting shutdown of m1t? Would twice a week injects be enough to get the best of the all the esters??

Still working on my stack but I am thinking about something like this
weeks 1-4 5-10mg m1t and 500mg sust 250
weeks 4-8 haven't quite figured out what to take while off m1t for 30 days to go along with 500mg sust 250
weeks 8-12 5-10mg m1t and 500mg sust 250
weeks 13-17 dnp cycle along with PCT

I have all my m1t and dnp supporting supplements and I am waiting for my regular cycle PCT to arrive.

This is just a rough draft. Any assistance would be considered. I am tired of reading. lol my brain hurts. It is time to get feedback

player

Awards
I am going to do a cycle of m1t and testosterone. Back when m1t was legal I used 4ad to help with libido and It worked pretty quickly. Since it is no longer available I need to use some testosterone. I am normally shut down after 3 or so days. Since it takes a while before the effects of Test E is felt, would Sust250 be a wise choice to combat the quick acting shutdown of m1t? Would twice a week injects be enough to get the best of the all the esters??

Still working on my stack but I am thinking about something like this
weeks 1-4 5-10mg m1t and 500mg sust 250
weeks 4-8 haven't quite figured out what to take while off m1t for 30 days to go along with 500mg sust 250
weeks 8-12 5-10mg m1t and 500mg sust 250
weeks 13-17 dnp cycle along with PCT

I have all my m1t and dnp supporting supplements and I am waiting for my regular cycle PCT to arrive.

This is just a rough draft. Any assistance would be considered. I am tired of reading. lol my brain hurts. It is time to get feedback

Just curious as to why you would want to run a harsh coumpound like M1T with the real gear? I've used quite a bit of M1T in the past and swore off of it because it was so hard on me and made me feel like total sh*t. I guess it would lust seem like as far as gains are concerned, the M1T stacked with test would be throwing a match into a burning house.

beggar sue

Awards
I am not much of a pyro so I am not sure if throwing a match is a good thing or bad. I have used M1t and the sides from the dosage I took were acceptable. I would use 4ad if I had some but since I don't, test is my only option.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I have, although I haven't run M1t.. my friends gains from m1t were better than mine from test E at 500mg/week for 8 weeks.. go figure
o_O

player

Awards
Sounds like some folks have had much better results from M1t than I did. I would love to see a post on this test/M1t cycle when you do it to see how it goes. I did cycles with 1-test with 4ad and fell in love with that so I know exactly where you're coming from. I also have some m1t and test in my stash.

beggar sue

Awards
Ever done a cycle of test?
I've tried test base in a transdermal. it worked ok for me. I have also done the painful 1-test cyp injections with 4ad trans and that was ok as well. I didn't run it long enough because my vial exploded when I applied too much heat to it. Go figure.

Player if you have it in your stash what are you waiting for? You should be telling me if it works, not the other way around.

I want to make sure that SUSt250 will act fast enough to counter the quick
m1t shutdown. Also can anyone tell me what would be a good oral to take during the 30 days I am off of m1t but still taking a Sust250? I really don't want to use another methyl while I am off the m1t unless it is very mild. Maybe winny or anavar. Or I can just take nothing except the Sust250 during the time I am off the m1t

player

Awards
Player if you have it in your stash what are you waiting for? You should be telling me if it works, not the other way around.
That's a great question. For me personnaly, I chose not to cycle it any longer because of the harsh sides. Being shut down, depressed, lethargic, loss of appetite, and the voices in my head suggesting thing they normally don't suggest. Mrs. Player likes to get it on every now n then, ya know! It also was very hard on my liver. I have to watch my liver a bit closer than many because of previous damage done by booze. I havnt drank in years and it has regerated, but I gotta watch it. For me, I beleive rear gear like test is a better alternative in terms of safety.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10