M-drol, Officially one week in. (Mini-Log)

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
So today was day 7 and I'm not sure what to think. The first two days I was at 1cap (10mg), then bumped to 2caps spread out. I've been taking one first thing in the morning before eating, along with the usual "pill breakfast", and my second an hour or so before my workout in the evening. My carbs have been bumped a bit, but not much more than the bulk I was on coming into this. My weight is up a bit since my "official" pre-mdrol weigh in (217.5-219.5). I actually jumped to 217 from 213 after my carbs were increased a few weeks prior to the start. Weight=mostly water I believe. No lethargy so far, no back pumps, no joint pain, libido is the same or maybe up a bit, and strength hasn't seemed to move much. For such a short cycle (was planning on 3 weeks after looking at other logs) I was hoping to see a bit more today. Should I bump to 30mg on week three if everything stays fairly tame? Will try to get some pics up in the future.

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
Also, when I say "no joint pain", I really mean "nothing more than usual". I think the PrimaForce Cissus that I'm taking this time around is working well. It's nice having it capped even though its quite a bit more expensive. I went through 100grams of bulk SuperCissus powder a while back and couldn't feel a difference. I've also been using Orange Triad for the last couple months as my multi which may be a contributing factor also. Previously using Animal Paks, which I have always liked. I also have a cheap gluco/chond combo that I take once a day.

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
12 days in and I am starting to see/feel changes. I had some fairly mild back pumps today after some very solid deads. Taurine and water seem to be keeping them reasonable so far. Was also able to bump weight a bit on chest yesterday and had some very nice pumps. Appetite seemed to be greater today too.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have fun bro, mdrol should show some quick gains.

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
Have fun bro, mdrol should show some quick gains.
I hope you're right :laugh:. Do you think a bump to 30mg daily on week 3 would be a dumb move if I'm seeing some strength gains at 20mg? Thursday will be the end of week 2.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope you're right :laugh:. Do you think a bump to 30mg daily on week 3 would be a dumb move if I'm seeing some strength gains at 20mg? Thursday will be the end of week 2.
Well just realize sides will be worse. I dont see a need to go past 20, but your call.

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
Well just realize sides will be worse. I dont see a need to go past 20, but your call.
I really like the lack of sides right now, so that is a factor for sure. My sides were worse on H-drol in the last two weeks, so something just seems a bit odd at the moment. Strength gains were also great on it. I'll probably hold off on 30mg if the next couple days show increases.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like the lack of sides right now, so that is a factor for sure. My sides were worse on H-drol in the last two weeks, so something just seems a bit odd at the moment. Strength gains were also great on it. I'll probably hold off on 30mg if the next couple days show increases.
How did u run the hdrol and how long? What sides did u see from it?

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
How did u run the hdrol and how long? What sides did u see from it?
6 weeks up to 75mg I believe. It was two bottles, so I think it was something like 25-50-50-75-75-75. My sides were nothing crazy, but I had some pretty bad shoulder pain and back pumps. Back pumps were bad enough to where I could barely stand at times and shoulder work was hell near the end. I was drinking a lot of water at the time but wasn't taking in extra taurine, which may be helping this time. For the joints I've added in extras this time too. Libido was also shot at the end. I gave my fiance a heads up about the libido this time :laugh:

bmur

Awards
mdrol's legit for sure...on my second cycle of m-drol...finishing up the bottle

Hulkaholic

Banned
Awards
So it seems that m-drol is a better product than h-drol.. Cause my first cycle was h-drol and i had some decent gains. No sides. Just my lower back was hurting a little here and there towards the end but other than that it was great.. My libio was great on it.. Just ask my girlfriend lol.. But afterwards it went down a little then it came rite back!! So m-drol is stronger than h-drol? I really want to start a cycle with m-drol.. My friend took it a few times and he is Huge!!

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
Today was a decent shoulder day, bumped weight a bit. Nothing too impressive though. Weight was 221 this morning, up 4 from day 1.

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
Day 18

18 days in. Will get another weight tomorrow morning to see where I'm at. Hopefully today will be another strong chest day. I did notice a fairly big increase in lower back tightness this past weekend. I've been getting ~6g taurine daily and might bump it a bit. My water intake is probably still lower than it should be. Libido has still not taken a hit......the boys are in good shape, my joints are doing well, and bp is sound. If I'm still doing this well by Thursday I might extend to 4 weeks, or at least part of the way in. Sides are still better than they were with H-drol so far.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
M-drol shoulda had big gains fairly quickly. Something seems wrong!

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
M-drol shoulda had big gains fairly quickly. Something seems wrong!

I totally agree, your gains should peak around you third week mark. My biggest strength gains came about a week and a half into pct..... But my weight went up like 15 in the first 2 weeks.

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
I totally agree, your gains should peak around you third week mark. My biggest strength gains came about a week and a half into pct..... But my weight went up like 15 in the first 2 weeks.
I'll have another "official" weight tomorrow morning, but I am nowhere near 15lbs yet. I'm starting to think that I'm just lagging behind a bit and may run it a 4th week.

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
Day 18-Chest

Although my weight hasn't shot through the roof yet, my strength is coming along nicely. My fiance and I both had a great chest day. She set a new PR of 105x3 on bench and decline today :) Chest has always been a weak spot for me, but I was still happy to get 225x10 for 3 sets on flat and decline, and then 275x5 for 1 set on each. I'm not sure what my 1-rep max is on either. My shoulders and stabilizing muscles are starting to strengthen back up (Hills-Sachs lesions in both shoulders, used to dislocate quite a bit) and I feel more comfortable. Still not enough to load up on incline with a bb, so I'm using dbs for that still.

If everything stays in check I'm considering going into week 4. I was thinking about bumping to 30mg/daily, but with the strength gains at 20mg/daily and minimal sides it is probably not needed.

Bait

Awards
I jumped quite a bit the first week and by the end of the 2nd week I was up 8.5lbs on my last m-drol cycle.

How's your diet? I noticed it on the 3rd day.

I never went over 20mg because it hit me pretty hard... no libido and very lethargic so I bumped the carbs up which helped with the lethargy a bit.

This time I'm stacking with prop and only staying at 10mg a day for 3 weeks. I don't mind not jumping 10 pounds the first 2 weeks to keep the lethargy and libido in check...because what's the point of increasing the dose if I can't even get up to work out.

Maybe it doesn't affect you as much and you can get away with 30mg, but I'm never going that high. If you do bump it up and you get lethargic I'd increase carbs at least 50g.

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
I jumped quite a bit the first week and by the end of the 2nd week I was up 8.5lbs on my last m-drol cycle.

How's your diet? I noticed it on the 3rd day.

I never went over 20mg because it hit me pretty hard... no libido and very lethargic so I bumped the carbs up which helped with the lethargy a bit.

This time I'm stacking with prop and only staying at 10mg a day for 3 weeks. I don't mind not jumping 10 pounds the first 2 weeks to keep the lethargy and libido in check...because what's the point of increasing the dose if I can't even get up to work out.

Maybe it doesn't affect you as much and you can get away with 30mg, but I'm never going that high. If you do bump it up and you get lethargic I'd increase carbs at least 50g.
Thanks for the reply! The lethargy was only apparent for like 2-3 days at the beginning of last week, and wasn't all that bad. My libido is also normal so far. I'll probably try and up my calories a bit more without increasing carbs too much. I'm staying ~3.5k-4k for the most part, close to a 40-40-20 with carbs usually getting a few% higher.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did you run it?

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
Official weight for day 19 is 221.5. My weight is going up steadily, just rather slow in comparison to some others. I don't want to bump my calories too much and put on more fat than I need to. Will up them ~500 for the rest of the run.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so basically you are eating 350 grams of protein a day? spread between how many meals?

and what type of fats do you intake as part of your 20% of 3500k

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates. Decided to run a fourth week. Stayed at 20mg for the first two days, running the last 5 at 30mg. Weight has been climbing steadily. 228.5 this morning. Strength still going up. BP normal, libido is down but not dead (boys are actually in decent shape), shoulders are good, have a bit of "wrist" pain after some over extension last week, no back pumps for the past week, and not lethargic. Today was chest again. 250x10 for 3 sets on flat, with 1 set of 300x3. Decline-250x10 for 1 set, then 275x10 for 2 sets. Everything else was fairly typical. We skip bb incline because our shoulders hate it. We don't have the same problems with db incline and an iso-incline "machine", so we use them instead.

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
so basically you are eating 350 grams of protein a day? spread between how many meals?

and what type of fats do you intake as part of your 20% of 3500k
It's basically spread over 6 meals a day. 350 is probably close to average. Fats depend on what I eat in a particular day. Some comes from meat that I eat that day, whether it's turkey, chicken, fish, scallops. Quite a bit comes from natty pb some days. Some from EVOO in cooking, and fish oil supplemented. I get some from rolled oats etc.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok, yeah i was going to say bump up the natural fats, and you will probably see a good increase in weight during the cycle.

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
ok, yeah i was going to say bump up the natural fats, and you will probably see a good increase in weight during the cycle.
Thanks for the suggestion. It's not hard for me to eat a bit more natty pb :nervous:

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
5 days into PCT

removed pics

Last edited:
Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
First picture was in June 08. Second Picture was July 08 I think.

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
First two pics are probably around 190-200lbs. Last ones are in the 220-225 range.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fuk ya looks like mdrol jacked you up. Lookin good bro keep us posted on your pct. Did you like this cycle better than your hdrol cycle? And do let us know if you see any impact on your hair line

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
I liked the actual time spent on m-drol more than h-drol, which I wasn't expecting to be honest. So far pct is going better also. Seem to be recovering faster, which I also didn't expect. It's really hard to say for me on the hairline. I have had a bad hairline since I was like 13 lol. I don't think I was losing much, if any more while on.