M-Drol/SuperDrol CheckList

bdubz29

Awards
Hey, Im new on anabolic minds but i need some insight

I will be starting a 3 week cycle of M-Drol in 2 weeks. I want to know how my Superdrol Checklist is and if i am missing anything?

PRECYCLE
-Red Yeast Rice
-Milk Thistle
-Hawthorne Berry
-Liv.52
-Saw Palmetto
-Cycle Support(Anabolic Innovations)

DURING CYCLE
-M-Drol (10/20/20)
-Red Yeast Rice
-Milk Thistle
-Hawthorne Berry
-Liv.52
-Saw Palmetto
-Cycle Support(Anabolic Innovations)

PCT(Day After last pill of M-Drol)
-SERM (Clomid) Day 1(300) /100/75/50
-Novadex Xt
-Saw Palmetto
-Cortisol Blocker

Should i throw trib. in there as well?

Any insight wil be help full! Thank You

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
have you ever done a cycle of anything before? if not i do not suggest superdrol as the first. and at 165lbs, i think u have alot of naturally weight you could/should put on before messing with steroids.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
For PCT i'd throw in a new liver, other than that it looks good.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
I'm kidding, it looks fine. Be prepared though, it is a rough PH. Lethargy and just feeling like flat out ass are to be expected. Keep the carbs HIGH while on it and eat your ass off. Think of it as 3 weeks of eating/lifting hell, and if you dont have 3 weeks to dedicated 95.3% to it then wait til you do. As little as you are you could probably gain 20 pounds off it in 3 weeks if you do it right.

bdubz29

Awards
thanks,hope things go well! I'll be sure to eat a **** load a day and train hard

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
Your going to need some taurine for the back pumps cause those are killer! Add fish oil to the whole cycle and pct.Also some creatine for pct,I wouldnt add the creatine to the cycle tho,its not worth putting more stress into your liver.

Whats the diet looking like?What cycles have you done before?Age?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Lots of fish oil
6-10 a day
And P5P and Vitex on cycle to avoid Gyno related issues. I would consider a 4th wk if your going to run 10mg one of them. SD needs to be kept to 3wkers cuz people dose it 20/30/30. You are not going that high so the sides will not be as bad. I would do 10/20/20/10

The clomid is too high.

100-75/50/50/25 100 for the first 2 days. If you take too much you will really feel like a girl. I would also take creatine, start it the last wk of cycle so it works a bit before you drop off the PH. goodluck

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29