Thanks to all the 130lb noobs who use steroids before their ready

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just wanted to say thx to all the fckn moronic highschool kids who have brought unbelievable attention to the ph DS industry by using these things before you have a fckn clue about diet and training.

So now because of you stupid little kids, extrme tren was on CB fckn S, Kiss it goodbye morons, Bold is gone , phera, yet superdrol remains. In a year there will be nothing left, and the older people who use responsibly and know wtf were doing are screwed because of a bunch of bean pole highschool kids taking the easy way out.

This makes me sick, and if any of you little noob 130lb moronic kids read this...

From all the real bro's at AM, Go take your ****n Celltech and **** yourselves! delete your accounts cause we dont want you here, and to the 140lb guy who's thread was called " I love superdrol" pray I never see you on here again or im gonna rip you to pieces.

abuleh

Awards
....somebody is pissed hu? ;-)

generally agree though!

~abuleh

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya man its ridiculious, and yes I am pssed , real pssed. I d love ot have 1 min with one of those store owners who sold this stuff to 15-16 year olds. Of course the morons have to ruin ot for the rest of us

MassBuilda123

Awards
i was generally around 170 but i've been working out for 8 plus years if not longer. you cant just rush into using steroids.. kids need to learn to educate themselves first before hand. you can use them safely but that doesnt mean youre not going to get hurt

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It' s too late man, the morons ruined it for us. Like I said I have access to more thne this stuff, but I liked tren cause it wasnt a methyl, thats all. Once again morons ruin ot for everyone

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I`m just buying all I can afford to and stocking up. I may never use it but it will be there if needed. Don`t these kids know that they will benefit by getting as big as they can naturally first? I`m new here but even I see that.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
and remember that for every one that posts there are 10 that don't! :scared:

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I`m just buying all I can afford to and stocking up. I may never use it but it will be there if needed. Don`t these kids know that they will benefit by getting as big as they can naturally first? I`m new here but even I see that.
ill do the same, or fck it when i cycle Ill just get some test as it soon will be available to me. Ill let the little boys and kids play with this stuff

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Kids on drugs make me ****ing sick. When I was in high school I never dreamed of taking drugs of any kind. I played football, and a bunch of kids on my team took steroids. I by far outperformed all the juicing kids in the weightroom and on the field because I knew how to eat and train right. ****ing juicing kids trying to reach their goal of benching 250-300 lbs. SICKENING. I benched 350 and squatted 700+ RAW at 17, with ZERO use of any supplement but whey protein and creating monohydrate. All you stupid little kids who want to use drugs, get your **** together and learn how to lift.

BEAST

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah shi+ like this adds up to ppl using RG. and the tren isnt a methyl which is aplus

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Oh, BTW if you have to do drugs to be able to compete in high school sports... it's time to give it up and find something you'll actually be able to excel at.

BEAST

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah shi+ like this adds up to ppl using RG. and the tren isnt a methyl which is aplus
agreed, as all of you can see im turbo pssed about this, i for one opt for non methyls most of the time, I did M1ts years ago and that was enough for me. Now its still around in my city and tren will be banned, go figure.

MassBuilda123

Awards
i hate stubborn kids that are going to go through with it without doing their homework.. getting hurt.. then blaming steroids when that wasn't even the problem in the first place. we dont need anymore bans on ds/ph.. there's nothing wrong with them.. its your damn children that need educated and punished. why do the rest of us have to pay for their mistakes man

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agrre, im steaming mad about this, I wish I could go into that gym with all those little tren kids, and rock everyone of them, 140 lbs soaking wet using this stuff, fck all of them.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I compete as a bodybuilder, not a powerlifter. And since i tore my MCL and cartilage in four places around my kneecap I haven't suatted over 500-600 lbs. But in high school my legs were bigger around then my waist :) .

MassBuilda123

Awards
damn i squat 515 for 3 reps and i am at 195-196. i feel weak compared to some of the younger guys.. but these kids are taking a crap load of ds and stacking compound after compound. ive given them my two cents but they don't listen and they tell me they dont wanna come off.. and dont believe there is such thing as shut down. shut down is only for certain people and their body types. hmmm.. riiight. so its a 50/50 chance that ill get shutdown. maybe i should be on till i hit 225 without support supps.. just dhea and protein.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Sadly, I'm in the process of trying to get my legs back to being bigger around than my waist. Having to take off so much time from squatting due to injury, and taking time off for school/job/getting married really hurt my leg development (~ 4 yrs). I do not do alot of heavy bb squatting anymore. I still go heavy on hack squat and machine squat but keep my bb squats at a reasonable weight. I realized after i got hurt that if i wanted to really be a bodybuilder i had to re-acess the way i trained and take care of my joints.

BEAST

MassBuilda123

Awards
Sadly, I'm in the process of trying to get my legs back to being bigger around than my waist. Having to take off so much time from squatting due to injury, and taking time off for school/job/getting married really hurt my leg development (~ 4 yrs). I do not do alot of heavy bb squatting anymore. I still go heavy on hack squat and machine squat but keep my bb squats at a reasonable weight. I realized after i got hurt that if i wanted to really be a bodybuilder i had to re-acess the way i trained and take care of my joints.

BEAST
that sucks bro. injuries are always the worst especially when youre out for a period of time and all youre thinking about is making a come back and stepping into the gym again. its a pain starting back up

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
You can believe what you like or disbelieve it. I couldn't care less. I know what i have or have not done for lifts in the past. It doesn't hurt that i had 30 inch thighs. When I was 18, no one in my area believed it was possible that i could lift that much either until they saw me do it ( i do have to admit though that it wasnt an ATG or probably even completely parallel squat , but it wasn't one of those typical depth squats you see from hs athletes either ). I've put up with that kind of scrutiny to the degree that i do not even share my lift records anymore. They mean nothing to me anyway. The only people i have ever seen that believe my lifts are people i know who have seen them. Sorry if you don't like it, i knew plenty of people who actually hated me because i was a strong guy :( .

BEAST

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Before i hurt my knee i was planning to play D1 ball, but decided after my injury that i liked bodybuilding better than any other sport anyway. Since then, it has been my true passion.

BEAST

MassBuilda123

Awards
Before i hurt my knee i was planning to play D1 ball, but decided after my injury that i liked bodybuilding better than any other sport anyway. Since then, it has been my true passion.

BEAST
i agree guy. i like feeling good about myself and i like getting that aggression out. i always grew up loving the sport and my father always used to train with me

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok , this is a thread about morons ruining our supplements, a place to vent, not to brag about lifts.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome mass. I wish my family had been more supportive of my bodybuilding. My family has always thought i am weird for choosing to be a bodybuilder.

BEAST

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
You're right searl, i was only trying to show what's attainable by these idiots if they get their **** together and learn how to eat and train right and stop worrying about using drugs at all.

BEAST

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my bad bro, ive been pisssy all day cause of hearing about this crap. Im so sick of it, you can make insane gains with creatine mono and a great diet and training routine. Didnt mean to come off like a prck, im on a tear today ever since i say tren on CB fckn S like your kidding me right?
Im still in shock!

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Ya i know what you mean. It makes me sick because back pre-original PH ban, i knew those same dumbass high school kids who ruined oldschool ph/ds (1AD 4AD M4OHN).

BEAST

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
seeing as im on tren right now, Im having a hard time not getting turbo pssed about this, certainly raise s aggression , but ya man I knew them too, using winstrol at age 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omfg, and telling everyone they were using creatine, as if i believed them. lol

Im just gonna get some test cyp in a few months, do a cycle a year and kiss this crap goodby forever man.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
It's absolute b.s. hysteria. From blaming steroids for murderous rampages, to these tweekers getting on p.h.'s. That is a prime example of many youths today...SHORTCUTS!! From lightening fast downloads to instant communications with cell phones, we don't have to wait for anything anymore. And we'll have to pay for that laziness. To the 140 lb. er's that want to gain and gain right: it's in the METHOD! not the madness! Eat properly, learn what macros are, learn timing w/ meals. Learn form in the gym, not what too much weight feels like. Way down with Searl12's frusterations though. Fok.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
I think its bullsh^t too. I have my preorder in for the new 1-T Tren, and now who knows what will happen now since the 19-NOR has been seized.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not seized yet, as of today the price at tf supplements just increased cause of that fckn cbs show, u can still get it for sure man, I get it into Canada, the customs here couldnt catch a cold. Its jsut silly cause superdrol is way worse for u and not being put on fckn tv, not like Im the sharpest tool in the shed, but wtf are these kids problems, at that age creatine will work fckn wonders for them , probably better than gear, I mean jesus

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Anyone got a link to the story on it?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont but if you search say goodbye to tren extreme thers a link there for it, it will fckn enrage you I guarantee it, a store owner trys to sell tren to a fckn chick, tells her its steroids but safer?????????? guy should be murdered and all his supplements should com e to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
and remember that for every one that posts there are 10 that don't! :scared:
i'd say its more like 100. lol

yeah it ****ing sucks what is happening. i honestly hope after dabbling in this these kids cant have kids because it would just be more morons running around..but i think of it this way..if things are getting banned, its time for companies to come out with new ones and maybe even better ones.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to say thx to all the fckn moronic highschool kids who have brought unbelievable attention to the ph DS industry by using these things before you have a fckn clue about diet and training.

So now because of you stupid little kids, extrme tren was on CB fckn S, Kiss it goodbye morons, Bold is gone , phera, yet superdrol remains. In a year there will be nothing left, and the older people who use responsibly and know wtf were doing are screwed because of a bunch of bean pole highschool kids taking the easy way out.

This makes me sick, and if any of you little noob 130lb moronic kids read this...

From all the real bro's at AM, Go take your ****n Celltech and **** yourselves! delete your accounts cause we dont want you here, and to the 140lb guy who's thread was called " I love superdrol" pray I never see you on here again or im gonna rip you to pieces.
why don't you stop beating around the bush and tell us what you really think?:biglaugh:

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya Im pretty steamed, im gonna go rip the weights hard and hope this anger goes away. I just can' t take the retards any longer.

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's absolute b.s. hysteria. From blaming steroids for murderous rampages, to these tweekers getting on p.h.'s. That is a prime example of many youths today...SHORTCUTS!! From lightening fast downloads to instant communications with cell phones, we don't have to wait for anything anymore. And we'll have to pay for that laziness. To the 140 lb. er's that want to gain and gain right: it's in the METHOD! not the madness! Eat properly, learn what macros are, learn timing w/ meals. Learn form in the gym, not what too much weight feels like. Way down with Searl12's frusterations though. Fok.

Totally with you, bro. Kids these days don't want to pay their dues. It all goes back to the new generation's sense of entitlement.

Then you've got the media...their favorite dirty word is "steroids". Yet...Kate Moss honks up an 8-ball of blow on camera and gets a Gucci contract the next day. Amy Weinhouse smokes crack on camera and does a benefit concert for Nelson Mandela the next week. But A-Rod takes a whiff of some juice 5 years ago and he's crucified as a cheater, a liar, and a phony.

I just think most of the people in the media got picked on by the jocks in high school and now they're trying to get even. It's a theory anyway.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I just think most of the people in the media got picked on by the jocks in high school and now they're trying to get even. It's a theory anyway.

HAHAHAHAHA...That's an awesome theory.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my rage over this is explosive, im gonna eat the gym for supper tonight, and any noob i see whos juicing, im gonna str8 up tell him hes a fckn moron. whats next guys? what will thay take next? I dont even reall yblame the GOV. there not mking money of it so they will shut it down, Im pssed at all the little fcks who think a pill will make up for crappy lifting and diet. as u will find in other posts from me

ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
my rage over this is explosive, im gonna eat the gym for supper tonight, and any noob i see whos juicing, im gonna str8 up tell him hes a fckn moron. whats next guys? what will thay take next? I dont even reall yblame the GOV. there not mking money of it so they will shut it down, Im pssed at all the little fcks who think a pill will make up for crappy lifting and diet. as u will find in other posts from me

ready to get mad? http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/120385-two-months-after.html#post1867052 lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I know what your saying but i've even more pissed at the people who sell these to teenagers. i MEAN DAMN.. Say what you want about GNC but my wife's coworker went into a GNC in her scrubs (licensed Nurse) at lunch time last week and they rerused to sell her Hyrdroxy Cut without an id.. the government has taken m1t, 1-t, eph away from us this is just one more and there will be something new to replace that also.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I know what your saying but i've even more pissed at the people who sell these to teenagers. i MEAN DAMN.. Say what you want about GNC but my wife's coworker went into a GNC in her scrubs (licensed Nurse) at lunch time last week and they rerused to sell her Hyrdroxy Cut without an id.. the government has taken m1t, 1-t, eph away from us this is just one more and there will be something new to replace that also.
The guy prob done her a favour lol. Hyrdroxy Cut? i wouldn't touch that stuff. no wonder kids wanna buy it though, with the kind of labels Muscle Tech throws out.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just to add to my hatred of what has happened, SHAWN at TF Supplements just raised the price of Extreme tren from 33.99 to 39.99, i came home from the fckn gym, now its 49.99

you gotta be fuking kidding me u piece of human garbage!

OMFG IM GONNA EXPLODE, First its gonna be banned, then cbs brings a ton of attention to it, then the a hole who sells it relatively cheap jacks up the price, Im done with this tren crap, im done with pro hormones and im done with TF supps , nutra planet officially has my business. PM/Tren

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
But u know I rented this movie Better faster or some **** I still have it says Tobacco produces what 400000 deaths a year acl 100000 steriods..........3 so WTF! God Phucking Dayum Moronic phufckheads wtf they should blame the dumb stupid ass parents going off to retarded ass garage sales where their kids are poping tren like skittles wtf wtfd wtfedsfreghteughrwnkglkntbegbwrf

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
And I planed on getting some damnit damn u stupd high school musical keds damn it!

DeaconJF1ash

Awards

nicely put, and i completely agree, my cousin is in high school and a couple of the kids from the football were taking **** like what the **** they dont need any major supplementation at that age, ****ing dumb kids

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Ah **** thats phucked up for real I would of went back in after chugging some jack3d and no xplode and have a word with the GNC rep....

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Ill phucking xplode up in that motherphucker like like a girl heading for some chocolate on a wild pms rampage

DEnd55

Awards
OMG! i was gonna do a cycle of xtreme tren in the summer but the way prices are going i might just say F**K IT! and do the real ****. it pisses me off cause me and every sane person on this thread waited and researched the hell out of this stuff til we could handle it. Now since other kids cant do the same we are getting f**ked over! F**k you media! And all you immature impatient dumbass'!

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2