Thanks to all the 130lb noobs who use steroids before their ready

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OMG! i was gonna do a cycle of xtreme tren in the summer but the way prices are going i might just say F**K IT! and do the real ****. it pisses me off cause me and every sane person on this thread waited and researched the hell out of this stuff til we could handle it. Now since other kids cant do the same we are getting f**ked over! F**k you media! And all you immature impatient dumbass'!

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2
ya man for sure, this is garbage, I like the tren products but im officiallly done with them I wont be one of thse fckn minions on tv, or pay out the ass for a simple prohormone.

DEnd55

Awards
I agree 100% if prices skyrocket then Im gonna say screw you tren clones and hello test!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I honestly think alot of the gains on tren are water anyhow, even though the bottle says it dont convert to estrogen, well it does, and as soo n as you miss a day you deflate off it, The gains are hard to keep post cycle as well, no matter what your pct looks like, again though, great for strength and when i was at the gym today , on tren yes, I looked massive, everyone was looking at me like WTF? I had the biggest pump ive ever had no joke, but I think there are better options, epi gains are slower and easier to maintain in my opinion, drier as well, no bloat. just my .02, I do l enjoy the extreme tren , but im gonna leave my unopened bottle unopened just so Im not one of these tren morons, I got some epi ,and some hemadrol which are overall probably better. I know were not allowed to trade on here so I might just try to sell it at my gym, But... not to a fckn kid!!! to a guy who obviously know s his sht, if not.. into the cupboard you go with my unopened bottle of M1T, which I wish i could use, but we all know its top 2 or 3 hardest on your liver, blood pressure and organs out there.

Ill just save it for the apocalypse.

pistolgripump

pistolgripump

Awards
14! Y the hell would hey wanna F with the noob gains they should be getting anyway? Hell i'm 20 and i'm just really getting my diet down and figuring which basic supps i respond to. Just sux that in the years to come when I do hit my natural limits I won't even have an option of a non methyl like tren.

I know you guys have more of a reason to be ticked now but d*** I wanted to do stuff right and wait. Now i'm not even gonna have the option cuz of some lil S***heads

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to say thx to all the fckn moronic highschool kids who have brought unbelievable attention to the ph DS industry by using these things before you have a fckn clue about diet and training.

So now because of you stupid little kids, extrme tren was on CB fckn S, Kiss it goodbye morons, Bold is gone , phera, yet superdrol remains. In a year there will be nothing left, and the older people who use responsibly and know wtf were doing are screwed because of a bunch of bean pole highschool kids taking the easy way out.

This makes me sick, and if any of you little noob 130lb moronic kids read this...

From all the real bro's at AM, Go take your ****n Celltech and **** yourselves! delete your accounts cause we dont want you here, and to the 140lb guy who's thread was called " I love superdrol" pray I never see you on here again or im gonna rip you to pieces.
AMEN! dude i hear ya... but dont those places have to ID tho? damn when i go to walmart for caffeine pills they ID me

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Kids on drugs make me ****ing sick. When I was in high school I never dreamed of taking drugs of any kind. I played football, and a bunch of kids on my team took steroids. I by far outperformed all the juicing kids in the weightroom and on the field because I knew how to eat and train right. ****ing juicing kids trying to reach their goal of benching 250-300 lbs. SICKENING. I benched 350 and squatted 700+ RAW at 17, with ZERO use of any supplement but whey protein and creating monohydrate. All you stupid little kids who want to use drugs, get your **** together and learn how to lift.

BEAST
im sorry bro...but...bullshit....you would have been a national level power lifter with those stats at 17.....

edit: oh and fu@k those kids too...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like cbs pissed of some people. but I agree. attention needs to be focussed else where, and these kids parents need to have parenting skills beatin into them, let them spend a few months in a hospital to think about how to keep their kids in check.

glad I live in az, once all the d.s's are gone, i'll be taking month long vacations to mexico, come back during pct. though, I dont think the obama admin is worried about this subject as he stated on espn before. but who knows?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:( :( :(

i was never around for the m1t.... i was too young
I do, and I also have pretty much unlimited access to them, but I wont even use then , there fuking rat poison in a bottle.

Andro Technologies M1T 10 mg, 80 per bottle.

I live in Canada as well. Funny we have none of the designers or pro hormones u guys get down in the US but we have M1Ts, good job health Canada, and good job to Canada Customs, not once has anything ive ordered form the states been seized. or my buddy who orders tons of real gear from europe, not 1 seized package. The guy has a fuking pharmacy in his basement, no lie. so after this cycle im taking some time off, then I will be kissing all this fuking garbage goodbye and doing a cycle of test no more than once a year, but It beats taking all these shtty orals ever again.

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm starting to think raw powders will be the way to go. The moment you start putting this items into pill form, it makes it that more easy for these young d-bags to kill a good thing.
My thoughts are if you create an extra step such as the homebrew method, it will be that much more of a hassle for kids to hide these items from their parents. On top of that for those who want a quick fix, my guess is needles would be a no go for them as well as they don't have the patience to homebrew. Case in point, because these idiots will not research how to properly do a cycle including a post cycle protocol, what makes you think these same idiots will take the time to follow the instructions to make homebrew. They won't.
I have hope that this segment of bb will keep evolving and we will be ahead of the game with respect to bans and law enforcement. It has happened in 04 and I think it will happen again.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm starting to think raw powders will be the way to go. The moment you start putting this items into pill form, it makes it that more easy for these young d-bags to kill a good thing.
My thoughts are if you create an extra step such as the homebrew method, it will be that much more of a hassle for kids to hide these items from their parents. On top of that for those who want a quick fix, my guess is needles would be a no go for them as well as they don't have the patience to homebrew. Case in point, because these idiots will not research how to properly do a cycle including a post cycle protocol, what makes you think these same idiots will take the time to follow the instructions to make homebrew. They won't.
I have hope that this segment of bb will keep evolving and we will be ahead of the game with respect to bans and law enforcement. It has happened in 04 and I think it will happen again.
I agree my man, its just insane that they ban to non methyls, yet leave superdrol alone. Its retarded, but ill just get some test after this cycle plus some time off. Im tired of these oral designers anyhow.

vqPower

Awards
you need to seriously relax man. its one of many compunds you can use. just pick another one and stfu

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you need to seriously relax man. its one of many compunds you can use. just pick another one and stfu
you need to suk me off you 3 post moron, go somewhere were I cant hear you methyl boy!

vqPower

Awards
wow ok. your one of the people that makes all the normal responsible users look bad. flipping out and huffing and puffing like a 3 year old kid w/o a lollipop. grow the **** up pansy and quit bitchin

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
See...now if I get caught with 20 Amps of Test E I can blame the news station and sue em...

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow ok. your one of the people that makes all the normal responsible users look bad. flipping out and huffing and puffing like a 3 year old kid w/o a lollipop. grow the **** up pansy and quit bitchin
man, im pssed cause morons are ruining this for us, then u reply with shut the fuk up, for no reason, so

vqPower

Awards
man, im pssed cause morons are ruining this for us, then u reply with shut the fuk up, for no reason, so
its because you repeat the same thought over and over again. starts to bother me when people just cant accept that it is what it is.....i hate the fact that injectable steroids from pharmaceutical comp. are illegal.....and for what? cuz the skinny guy cant stand the big ass mother****er who puts his nose to the grindstone day in and out to look that way? the advantages are undoubtably large...but when everyone uses them its a level playing field all over again. guess thats why most of us buy the illegal stuff and hope we dont get caught. i understand your point whole-heartedly...kids **** **** up....always have....always will. as for how i came off...i was rude and retract my statement. my bad for distracting the thread

jflexnj

Awards
this board sucks where is all the big boyz at...i guess i signed onto the wrong board.

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
Psh, look how ronnie coleman got off of using cellmass only!!!!
haha

pman

pman

Awards
I will add my 2 cents worth...i'm p****d too....I lifted for 20 years...20 YEARS and put on 100 lbs before I started getting "extra" help. I weighed 250 lbs before taking it also and now i'm up to 270 and now its getting banned...for what....some little uneducated high school punks...AND the freakin 130 pound store owners selling this stuff to them.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It was only a matter of time. I blame the war on drugs in general, as it's a complete failure in every respect, a waste of time and money, and another cause of the overcrowded prison system in the US.

I really think AAS should be legal, OTC, 21+ to buy. Then no kids can feign ignorance saying they thought it was a "supplement" and create this ridiculous situation.

b9cist

b9cist

Awards
Agree 100%

just wanted to say thx to all the fckn moronic highschool kids who have brought unbelievable attention to the ph DS industry by using these things before you have a fckn clue about diet and training.

So now because of you stupid little kids, extrme tren was on CB fckn S, Kiss it goodbye morons, Bold is gone , phera, yet superdrol remains. In a year there will be nothing left, and the older people who use responsibly and know wtf were doing are screwed because of a bunch of bean pole highschool kids taking the easy way out.

This makes me sick, and if any of you little noob 130lb moronic kids read this...

From all the real bro's at AM, Go take your ****n Celltech and **** yourselves! delete your accounts cause we dont want you here, and to the 140lb guy who's thread was called " I love superdrol" pray I never see you on here again or im gonna rip you to pieces.