Dymethazine and Headaches

menc1234

Awards
Ive talked to 2 different people that have been taking Dymethazine by I-force, and they both complained about getting headaches from taking it. I suggested that it may be high blood pressure from the Dymeth that is causing the headaches, but dunno for sure. Does anyone know what is really causing the headaches and if it is definitely from the dymethazine? Also, is there something to take to counteract the headaches? Please let me know, i am very interested about taking this product, but i want to be able to control the headaches.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I would do a search on Superdrol, and go from there. Yes, high BP will cause headaches.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But like so often, did these people have the small bit of common sense to check their BP? probably not, so just self medicated on a guess as to what was causing it most likely

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
But like so often, did these people have the small bit of common sense to check their BP? probably not, so just self medicated on a guess as to what was causing it most likely
I hear ya. I was getting a headace prob once during PCT. Once I learned it was prob BP I took 5 min to CVS and used their machine and my BP was through the roof.

Young One

Awards
I can only say I didn't get any headaches nor a significant BP rise.