Dymethazine/trenadrol stack

klgdragon

Awards
I will be buying this stack soon, but wanted some last minute advise before doing so. I will be cutting btw

Dymethazine 30/30/45/45/45/45
Trenadrol 0/0/60/60/60/60

PCT:
Nolva 40/30/20/20
Reversitol 3/2/2/1

1 Scoop Cycle support every day

I don't think the trenadrol at 60/day would warrant a lot of prolactin control, although I'm open to advise.

how does it look?

rj32

rj32

Awards
I would drop the trenadrol you wont need it, and going above 30mg is overkill for the dymeth. Trust me dymeth is potent enough. Be sure to take some cycle assist you will need it as well. Also, just use the nolva pct the revers. is not necessary if your using a serm.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Just be aware that Dymethazine is basically superdrol + superdrol.

Dymethazine is an azine. It’s actually two superdrol molecules attached to each other by a nitrogen atom. Stomach acid separates the two superdrol molecules from each other, after which they happily make their way to the androgen receptors. Dymethazine is also known as mebalozine.

klgdragon

Awards
Hmmm... ok I'll drop the trenadrol and reversitol. I'll buy some more cycle support with the extra money. Anything else to add to this to help me cut up?

klgdragon

Awards
*update*

Here is what my cycle has come to be

Cutting/Recomp

Weeks 1-6:
Dymethazine 30/30/30/45/45/45
KS Trenadrol 0/0/60/60/60/60
Testobolan V2 4/4/4/4/4/4
Cycle Support 2/2/2/2/2/2

PCT Weeks 7-10
Nolva 40/30/20/20
Sustain Alpha 6/6/6/6
Testobolan V2 4/4/4/4
Cycle Support 2/2/2/2/2/2

Starting in a couple weeks, so I'm still up for criticism/comments

musclempire

Awards
i started turning yellow at the end of my 4 week 30mg ed superdrol run..it was the old legal gear masterdrol to be exact..so if this really is superdrol 2x then be careful and watch ur skin..and tren is a waste at that dose..ull get a whole 6-12mg active in ur body per day on average..bump it up to at least 90 and run it the whole six weeks..then you can lower the dimethyl dose..just a suggestion from my experiences..gluck