Test E cycle

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Just started my Test E cycle yesterday:) First injection went well, although it's been sore...

Gonna run 500 mgs/wk of test E, and throw in some Arimidex if needed. Toremifine for PCT...Runnin' fish oil, hawthorn berry, CoQ10, Policosinol, Garlic, Grape Seed Extract, and some Liv52 for supports...I know there's no need for the Liv52, but I love the stuff.

Can't wait for week 3!!!! :)

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on your 1st pin! It's nice seeing someone running a test only cycle for their first run.... wait.... is this your first run?

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
little paranoid about BP and LDL i see...good luck bro. hopefully i'll have a log soon!

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
And I'm actually thinking about running Prime at either 9 caps or 12 caps/day during PCT...any opinions? And not from you, raginfcktard, because yeah, I'm cautious about PCT, too...which you're probably not too concerned with. lol

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
week 3?
it might take 'til week 5 or 6 for test to kick in bro!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
week 3?
it might take 'til week 5 or 6 for test to kick in bro!
Second that. Usually takes 4-6 weeks for test-e to fully kick in, that's why most will use an oral for a jump start.. BUT.. I'm glad you went the route you did rather than throwing in multiple compounds for a first run. Smart smart.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Second that. Usually takes 4-6 weeks for test-e to fully kick in, that's why most will use an oral for a jump start.. BUT.. I'm glad you went the route you did rather than throwing in multiple compounds for a first run. Smart smart.
Yeah, I didn't want to spoil myself for my first cycle. I want to see how I respond to Test first, then adjust and add accordingly.
My brother started the same day I did...this is second cycle, he's runnin' test E at 600mg's/week for 10 weeks, deca at 400 mg's for 10 week's, and h-drol weeks 1-4 50-100mg's/day. I can't tell that kid anything...and he's younger than me!
But waitin' 4-6 week's until the test to kick in is quite alright with me. I have a feeling I'm going to love this... haha

And no one has any input on using Prime during PCT?

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering. I have never pinned myself either. Is there a certain spot you gotta aim for?lol. I know it's a goofy question but hey I'm a noob. (it will be a while for me before i start).

-Rich
There's plenty of information out there.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I didn't want to spoil myself for my first cycle. I want to see how I respond to Test first, then adjust and add accordingly.
My brother started the same day I did...this is second cycle, he's runnin' test E at 600mg's/week for 10 weeks, deca at 400 mg's for 10 week's, and h-drol weeks 1-4 50-100mg's/day. I can't tell that kid anything...and he's younger than me!
But waitin' 4-6 week's until the test to kick in is quite alright with me. I have a feeling I'm going to love this... haha

And no one has any input on using Prime during PCT?
i feel it by week 2.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering. I have never pinned myself either. Is there a certain spot you gotta aim for?lol. I know it's a goofy question but hey I'm a noob. (it will be a while for me before i start).

-Rich

delts outer bicep could go in from the side of the tricep(i like this alot) outer quad glutes. just check out a chart to locate where all the major nerves are.

just acellerate through skin but go in a bit slower through the muscle so you know your not hitting a nerve.

g luck with the run. i think first cylces should be 250mg a week. most people will say 500mg but 250 is more than enough to make gains on.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
delts outer bicep could go in from the side of the tricep(i like this alot) outer quad glutes. just check out a chart to locate where all the major nerves are.

just acellerate through skin but go in a bit slower through the muscle so you know your not hitting a nerve.

g luck with the run. i think first cylces should be 250mg a week. most people will say 500mg but 250 is more than enough to make gains on.
I was actually going to run it at 250mg's/wk, but everyone was telling me to do 400-500 mg's/wk.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
2nd pin went A LOT better. No pain at all...did 250 mg's in my left quad...I massaged it a little more this time, and then went straight into the gym and had a very good leg and bicep workout.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
Not paranoid, just cautious.

And usually people get bashed for NOT having support supps...haha
thats a good thing...i wasn't trying to give you are hard time. i just assumed you might have had cholesterol issues in the past. it always good to be prepaired, just overkill imo.

i would of liked to see you save a few bucks and buy more test :D

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
thats a good thing...i wasn't trying to give you are hard time. i just assumed you might have had cholesterol issues in the past. it always good to be prepaired, just overkill imo.

i would of liked to see you save a few bucks and buy more test :D

Nah, never had Cholesterol issues, nor blood pressure issues in the past.

And I have more than enough test, trust me.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
My first one was with prop. I love this ester even though many don't. On top of that, you can adjust the dose depending how you respond, and the effects are within 2 days, with test e, it's harder to tweak the doses, since it takes much more time for the changes to take effect.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
My first one was with prop. I love this ester even though many don't. On top of that, you can adjust the dose depending how you respond, and the effects are within 2 days, with test e, it's harder to tweak the doses, since it takes much more time for the changes to take effect.

I have 20ml's of Prop, too. You think it'd be a good idea if I ran test e for 10 weeks, then run Prop weeks 11 and 12, and then start PCT week 13? I was gonna run prop weeks 1-3 as kind of a kickstart, but everyone here told me just be patient and to wait for the enanthate to kick in

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I would kick it with prop at 50-75 mg eod :)
It's too late I think. Today is the start of week 2. Gonna pin my delt, then go do a shoulder/back workout.
Would it be stupid to run prop for two weeks at the end, while the test e is cleaning itself outta my system, and maybe reduce some water weight?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Prop won't make you reduce wather weight. This is a myth. Test is test.

Secondly, it's not too late. Just run a low dose, and you'll enjoy. It's easy to stop prop once your test enth kicked in. It's jgone within 3 days, so I wouldn't worry at all. Just pin right now, and you'll thank me :p

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Prop won't make you reduce wather weight. This is a myth. Test is test.

Secondly, it's not too late. Just run a low dose, and you'll enjoy. It's easy to stop prop once your test enth kicked in. It's jgone within 3 days, so I wouldn't worry at all. Just pin right now, and you'll thank me :p
Thanks. that's what I'm gonna do then. I'm getting ready right now to pin. Should I put Enanthate and Prop in the same syringe? So, I'd be drawing 250mg's of enanthate and 75 mg's of prop, right? That's gonna be a lot of pinning, but oh well.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
And you disagree that Prop is a drier compound than Enanthate?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
And you disagree that Prop is a drier compound than Enanthate?
its just bro-science that prop brings less bloat than longer esters.

i was reading a thread the other day about people running suspension (which is a shorter ester than prop) and guys were bloated as f uck with fat and water....everyone said the same thing.

now if prop didnt bring bloat, but enan, cyp and suspension did....then that is just retarded.

personally i didnt gain water weight from enan and not from prop either

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established

i was reading a thread the other day about people running suspension (which is a shorter ester than prop) and guys were bloated as f uck with fat and water....everyone said the same thing.

now if prop didnt bring bloat, but enan, cyp and suspension did....then that is just retarded.

Thanks for the reply, bud.
Did you run Arimidex or anything to keep water weight down?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply, bud.
Did you run Arimidex or anything to keep water weight down?
i ran adex the first cycle for a couple of weeks because i didnt know how my body would respond. i dropped it after 4 weeks and didnt bloat.

i started caber and adex on my current cycle after a lump showed up under my nip :(

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Use arimidex only if you experience gyno. Running adex on test defeats the purpose of test. I mean, reason why you run test is:

1) good cholesterol (since you have aromatization)
2) better mass gains (again, because of aromatization)
3) beter mood (you guess why.)

Yeah in the same syr. is fine. It will also cut the sting of the prop, because most prop on their own will hurt pretty bad.

callaway

Awards
Use arimidex only if you experience gyno. Running adex on test defeats the purpose of test. I mean, reason why you run test is:

1) good cholesterol (since you have aromatization)
2) better mass gains (again, because of aromatization)
3) beter mood (you guess why.)

Yeah in the same syr. is fine. It will also cut the sting of the prop, because most prop on their own will hurt pretty bad.
A lot of guys run a-dex as a precautionary measure, at least I know I do.

When I ran it with my test cycle: my cholesterol was fine, made good mass gains, and felt great. I think it's just a personal preference....

C_ :usa2:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, personal preference. Not sure... If this is what you want, just get a drier compound, like EQ which has 50% the aromatization of test. You've tried it by itself? I'm sure you'd feel much better.

When I did my test solo, I used clomid about 4 days in the whole cycle. I had some sensitivity, that has gone away within 1-2 days after using clomid.

Just try it solo. :)

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established

test susp has no ester. therefore you get the most test.