afraid of bunk dbol

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
day 6 @ 30mg daily and I'm up 2lbs. No noticeable water retention, libido changes, and no extra strength that can't be explained by extra calories. I know things take time, but I was under the impression with dbol that if nothing else, I'd start holding obvious water right away. Am I being paranoid or do I have a right to worry? I'm eating hearty, lifting hard, resting well, getting my protein requirements met, etc. All may not be lost, as it is part of a test cyp cycle. But if the dbol turns out bunk, it'll make me worry about the test being bad too.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
please edit out lab name. PM me if u need to know more

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Its possible to make it 6 days without a ton of water....but it better be coming in the next day or so, or I would really start asking some serious questions....

You also didnt mention the intake of any ancillaries.....this would obviously have an effect on the amount of water retention you have.

holy

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Its possible to make it 6 days without a ton of water....but it better be coming in the next day or so, or I would really start asking some serious questions....

You also didnt mention the intake of any ancillaries.....this would obviously have an effect on the amount of water retention you have.

holy
yeah, I'm deliberately holding off on any ancillary use in order to gague how I'm affected, and the fact that i'm not needing them at all vs. people telling me I should be holding obvious water right away is giving me serious doubts.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The #1 thing i notice with steroids is the pump. Dbol should have your muscles feeling swole by now. Not so sure on the water weight... if you think it's bunk then jack the dose to 40 or 50 and keep going, if that doesn't start working soon then it's a shame.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
even my first time and at 30mg it took a 10 days or so for the weight to start coming on and back pumps started just a few days after.