Poll: T3 (Cytomel) or CLEN

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

T3 Vs. CLEN the ultimate showdown!!!

1. Registered User

T3 Vs. CLEN the ultimate showdown!!!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to get your thoughts on your preference for weight loss supps.
    T3 (Cytomel) or Clenbuterol

Thanks

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

some people dont respond well to clen but most people respond to T3 however if its not ran with an anabolic it can cause muscle wasting.
  3. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Combine them.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Combining them is usually how it is with those two. But there are lots of things that influence that decisicion

5. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    Combining them is usually how it is with those two. But there are lots of things that influence that decisicion

As you mentioned in your first post
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.

run them together
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    some people dont respond well to clen but most people respond to T3 however if its not ran with an anabolic it can cause muscle wasting.
    Personally from my experience I think the muscle wasting is overrated. I have done both Tiratricol (tricana, Triax, Adipokentix) and cytomel. In case you do not know Tiratricol is a metabolite of cytomel. Supplement companies where bottling it up and celling before the feds made them take it off around 1999/2000.

Tiratricol worked awesome ripped me to shreds. Cytomel is supposed to be stronger but I didnt like it that much. I think because I was ffffinggggg around with my diet. If you eat a good diet and dont lower your carbs to low. You wont have muscle wasting (in my opinion and personal experience). Make sure you monitor your dose. Just remember more is not better.
  8. Registered User

t3 always works for me the only thing is I need to be oncycle to run it because i worry too much about it taking my muscle without anabolics in me clen i can run anytime or even mix it in my napalm and not worry about the jitters which were never that strong for me either way
  9. Registered User

T3 hands down.

My reasons: You don't feel any different, except that you have a bit more energy and clarity. In fact, you just wake up 3 weeks later and you're like holy f*k!! What happened to my waist, I'm swimming in my pants

Clen - you feel like you're doing light cardio all day, prone to headaches, its illegal for humans in lots of countries for a reason (not without prescription, but for humans)... its not nearly as safe (you can definetely overdose) and its just not worth it. I mean, throw in an IF here and there and you get the same results much faster.

t3 is more like a supplement, I mean you really just supplement your natural system
    clen - bah
  10. Registered User

Hey guys.. i havnt been on here for about 2 yrs but i was wondering if using t3 and clen together has too many bad side effects and make me lose much muscle... I'v used clen plent of times and it is decent... i just want to get leaner and keep my muscle... i get big pretty easily but i dont want to get bigger...Thanks
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Violator4200 View Post
    Hey guys.. i havnt been on here for about 2 yrs but i was wondering if using t3 and clen together has too many bad side effects and make me lose much muscle... I'v used clen plent of times and it is decent... i just want to get leaner and keep my muscle... i get big pretty easily but i dont want to get bigger... and also if anyone can maybe pm me with a legitimate site i can get both from.. i lost the website i used to get the clen from.. Thank you
    Violator you violated a forum rule - No asking for sources!
  12. Registered User

sorry... Edited
  13. Registered User

I never use t3 without being "on" but another way to take clen is mixing it with napalm that is a great way to get benefits without some of they sides you get through oral delivery.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Violator4200 View Post
    sorry... Edited
    check your pm
  15. Registered User

I tried clen before, but I think it was bunk. I didn't feel any different even on 120mcg/day. I thought about doing t3 during a cutting cycle, but the more research I did the more risky the whole thing seemed to me. Messing with the thyroid can be dangerous. Many people have had to go on permanent thyroid replacement therapy after just one cycle of thyroid hormone. This is some of the stuff I've read on other threads and whatnot, so I'd love to hear what you guys think of this phenomenon. Apparently, the thyroid gland doesn't bounce back as surely or as readily as the HPTA. Agree? Disagree?
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by gerby View Post
    I tried clen before, but I think it was bunk. I didn't feel any different even on 120mcg/day. I thought about doing t3 during a cutting cycle, but the more research I did the more risky the whole thing seemed to me. Messing with the thyroid can be dangerous. Many people have had to go on permanent thyroid replacement therapy after just one cycle of thyroid hormone. This is some of the stuff I've read on other threads and whatnot, so I'd love to hear what you guys think of this phenomenon. Apparently, the thyroid gland doesn't bounce back as surely or as readily as the HPTA. Agree? Disagree?
    I heard that pasta post t3 cycle can help boost thyroid hormones back! must be from the extra carbs! :donut:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2011 Fox Cities Showdown National Qualifier
    By fcbb in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 02:55 PM
  2. showdown (Formestane) vs. activate xteme
    By Dan 55 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 12:34 AM
  3. Natty's not so Natural Supplement Showdown
    By nattydisaster in forum Cycle Info