Liv52
T911 (3/3/2/2) for PCT

Pros:
Strength gains (good)
Pumps (Insane)
Gained 16lbs

Cons:
Slight increase in acne when bumped to 75mgs

Overall notes: Never again will I run a pulse. You may argue that Epidrol and Hdrol are two different compounds and thus a pulse cannot be written off. This is simply my findings and my opinion. The pulse left me feeling shutdown and a somewhat hormonal rollercoaster, where the straight cycle left me feeling good all the way though. I'd recomend simply doing straight cycles.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
yep
i did a pulse of epi for my first cycle and it was indeed both a hormonal and emotional roller coaster.

ran it streight and loved it.

pulsing is for the the timid.

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
if i pulsed anything it woud be superdrol but even then i would rather just do a straight cycle and be done with it.ive never understood pulsing just one thing but if ur stacking i can see doing one pulsed and one straight.phera with superdrol pulsed wouldnt be a bad idea.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well as you already acknowledged, that is a crappy way to test out pulsing.

If the point of pulsing isn't clear to anyone, let me make it clear:
*Pulsing allows you to extend the duration of a cycle greatly, often in the ballpark of 75% longer
*Pulsing allows huge doses to be used on "on" days because total ingestion of the compound remains low, and thus so does the toxicity
*Pulsing limits shutdown by allowing a slight rebound of natural testosterone on off days

The main thing is that if you can stretch your cycle out longer, your gains are more maintainable because your body has more time to get used to them.

If you really want to review a pulse, run the same compound pulsed and straight. This thread just says that you liked your Hdrol cycle more than your Epi cycle.

FWIW if you want to pulse Epi i think you should do 8 weeks and dose 40-50mg.

ilovefish

Awards
Interesting i've been thinking about pulsing or my next cycle with epi having run it straight before, i read thru all 100 pages of the pulsing thread so thats what interested me, though your right unrealmachine that this wasnt a good comparision so to speak the results do speak volumes the fact is he felt shutdown at the end of 5 weeks going 3 more weeks wouldve lead to even further shutdown maybe pulsing is more of a person to person thing in terms of effectiveness, having run epi straight myself after 4 weeks i felt fine. Craig have you run epi straight before? if so what were those results....

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
How did the blood work results compare to each cycle?

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, I experienced more side effects pulsing M-drol than running it straight.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the fact is he felt shutdown at the end of 5 weeks going 3 more weeks wouldve lead to even further shutdown maybe pulsing is more of a person to person thing in terms of effectiveness, having run epi straight myself after 4 weeks i felt fine.
So what if he's shutdown after 5 weeks of pulsing, the idea is you are *less* shutdown than if you ran straight through. SO hypothetically, you can pulse for say 8 weeks and only be as shutdown as if you ran for 4 straight. But whatever... don't fear shutdown, that's silly... 16 weeks of test and deca with orals thrown in at the beginning and end, now that's shutdown, and most people doing that cycle have smaller PCT's than the **** I see here for 4 weeks of Halodrol.

You are right that pulsing probably varies quite a bit from person to person. Generally though, the "hormonal roller coaster" is not so common, i felt fine on off days while pulsing, I still had the noticeable anabolic effects of pumps and veins, and no side effects, and insignificant shutdown after 8 weeks.

Next thing I pulse will be Superdrol, probably 6 weeks working up to 30mg doses.

ilovefish

Awards
Yeah i know what you mean i just meant to what extent he was if hes as shut down after 5 weeks of pulsing as he would be from running it for 4 or 5 weeks straight what would be the point of pulsing it but obviously i dont know to what extent he was but its all individual i guess.....I'm still interested in it though more research coming my way i guess.....I've read superdrol is probably the best suited for pulsing given its strength would you say that machine? what would you be planning as a pct for that run....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think SD is well sutied for pulsing because of a couple factors, 1) it has a short half life 2) it's very powerful

it's so powerful that duration is usually so limited due to toxicity and shutdown, with pulsing you could easily do 6 weeks instead of 3 weeks, and I think that'll make it way easier to keep your gains. Say you gain 15 pounds in 3 weeks, vs. gaining 15 pounds in 6 weeks, what'll be easier to keep...
For PCT, your standard stuff man. I usually just use nolva for mine (for current cycle it will be nolva and clomid). I don't like the stupid $150 pct's I see on here, but whatever makes people feel comfortable, it's not my money.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well as you already acknowledged, that is a crappy way to test out pulsing.

If the point of pulsing isn't clear to anyone, let me make it clear:
*Pulsing allows you to extend the duration of a cycle greatly, often in the ballpark of 75% longer
*Pulsing allows huge doses to be used on "on" days because total ingestion of the compound remains low, and thus so does the toxicity
*Pulsing limits shutdown by allowing a slight rebound of natural testosterone on off days

The main thing is that if you can stretch your cycle out longer, your gains are more maintainable because your body has more time to get used to them.

If you really want to review a pulse, run the same compound pulsed and straight. This thread just says that you liked your Hdrol cycle more than your Epi cycle.

FWIW if you want to pulse Epi i think you should do 8 weeks and dose 40-50mg.
I'm not going to argue the validity of this testing method, as it wasn't meant to be scientific in ANY way. I simply am sharing my experiences, and what you take from that is up to you.

I am running Epistane straight in 4 weeks, as I have mentioned in my log, so then another chapter to this can be added. No blood tests were done. By shutdown I simply mean how I felt, not what blood tests told me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok. Good luck on that cycle, it will give you a much better idea of how pulsing compares. But it's true that you may just not respond to pulsing as well as running straight.

ilovefish

Awards
I think SD is well sutied for pulsing because of a couple factors, 1) it has a short half life 2) it's very powerful

it's so powerful that duration is usually so limited due to toxicity and shutdown, with pulsing you could easily do 6 weeks instead of 3 weeks, and I think that'll make it way easier to keep your gains. Say you gain 15 pounds in 3 weeks, vs. gaining 15 pounds in 6 weeks, what'll be easier to keep...
For PCT, your standard stuff man. I usually just use nolva for mine (for current cycle it will be nolva and clomid). I don't like the stupid $150 pct's I see on here, but whatever makes people feel comfortable, it's not my money.

Cool thanks for the info machine...Yeah i hear ya on the pct set ups i used a handful of otc products for my first cycle an it went well but from now on im just going with nolva......

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
silly... 16 weeks of test and deca with orals thrown in at the beginning and end, now that's shutdown, and most people doing that cycle have smaller PCT's than the **** I see here for 4 weeks of Halodrol.

Your are right about that PCT on here is kind of overboard. As i said when i first started we had tamox or chlomid we didn't even have adex, torm, or any other of the tons of products people on here throw into PCT.