Is pulse cycling still a thing...

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just read a few things on it, wondering if people still do it.

Basically, you take an oral EOD... Higher doses; cycle is extended a couple more weeks.

Reason for doing it, supposedly avoids potential long term side effects such as HPTA suppression and liver damage.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Stronger stuff works for it. Really enjoyed 30mg Superdrol 3 times a week pre workout for 8 weeks. Solid gains in strenght and size. Was running a PCT of 50 mg Clomid ed for 2 weeks and was back.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stronger stuff works for it. Really enjoyed 30mg Superdrol 3 times a week pre workout for 8 weeks. Solid gains in strenght and size. Was running a PCT of 50 mg Clomid ed for 2 weeks and was back.
Interesting... I'm about to start an Epistane run. I think that would qualify. Definitely will look more into it.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How many times a day would you dose that to get to 30mg? Also, did it help with sides at All? I have heard good things of people doing something like that with anadrol, but that is about it.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using Epi-Andro as my test base for Epistane... If I were to do a pulse cycle I would maybe break it down like this:

8 weeks.

M-W-F, Epistane 45, 45, 45
Tues-Thurs-Sat-Sun, Epi-A 500,500,500,500

???

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^so how will that dosing schedule avoid HPTA suppression? I mean, exactly what are you hoping to achieve dosing like that?

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^so how will that dosing schedule avoid HPTA suppression? I mean, exactly what are you hoping to achieve dosing like that?
That's why I'm asking... I have no idea. It's "alleged" to be better. Maybe just keep the test base on same schedule as Epistane, keep it only 3 days a week?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's why I'm asking... I have no idea. It's "alleged" to be better. Maybe just keep the test base on same schedule as Epistane, keep it only 3 days a week?
Are you basing this largely on Dr.P's old thread?

If one of the main virtues of pulsing epistane in this fashion is avoiding suppression, then I see no need for the epiandro (if you are using it solely as a test base...obviously wont need a test base if youre not suppressed).

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you basing this largely on Dr.P's old thread?

If one of the main virtues of pulsing epistane in this fashion is avoiding suppression, then I see no need for the epiandro (if you are using it solely as a test base...obviously wont need a test base if youre not suppressed).
I read posts on a few different forums, but yea the idea is the same for the most part. The Epi Andro would strictly be used as a test base. Now that you mentioned it, I guess you are exactly right, lol. If it's suppose to minimize suppression, then a test base would not be needed.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Pin test instead, take your dose everyday, and profit !

I feel like if this stuff works THEN as a result your natural production will have had to take a hit

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brofessorx

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Interesting... I'm about to start an Epistane run. I think that would qualify. Definitely will look more into it.
Epi was the first compound which introduced pulse cycling to the public. Searc for Dr. Ds Epistane pulse cycle thread. If I would run a run a pulse cycle of Epi again I would use 40-60mg eod all pre workout with 500mg-1000mg Epiandro and Dermacrine ed for 8 weeks. PCT with 4 weeks Clomid @50mg and 1 bottle of BLR Rebirth and Letrone (maybe also add FD 2.0).

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
...oh and dont forget some proper on cycle support.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epi was the first compound which introduced pulse cycling to the public. Searc for Dr. Ds Epistane pulse cycle thread. If I would run a run a pulse cycle of Epi again I would use 40-60mg eod all pre workout with 500mg-1000mg Epiandro and Dermacrine ed for 8 weeks. PCT with 4 weeks Clomid @50mg and 1 bottle of BLR Rebirth and Letrone (maybe also add FD 2.0).
...oh and dont forget some proper on cycle support.
So why pulse?

Youre still using a test base, youre still using on-cycle support, youre still doing a SERM PCT...youre doing everything a person who doesnt pulse would do except youre not dosing epistane everyday. Why bother? Just for an extra 2 weeks on epistane?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just read a few things on it, wondering if people still do it.

Basically, you take an oral EOD... Higher doses; cycle is extended a couple more weeks.

Reason for doing it, supposedly avoids potential long term side effects such as HPTA suppression and liver damage.
Yea it’s a thing. Works great for orals and short esters like ace and suspension

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you wanted to pulse epi I’d probably take 60mg 3x per week.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t know what epi andro is but unless it converts into testosterone it isn’t a test base.
If that’s a dht pro hormone then it’s a dht base. If you pulsed that you’d probably want to take 1500mg eod

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know what epi andro is but unless it converts into testosterone it isn’t a test base.
If that’s a dht pro hormone then it’s a dht base. If you pulsed that you’d probably want to take 1500mg eod
Thanks for the replies... How many weeks typical pulse cycle go for?

I'm assuming on cycle support still taken ED?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So why pulse?

Youre still using a test base, youre still using on-cycle support, youre still doing a SERM PCT...youre doing everything a person who doesnt pulse would do except youre not dosing epistane everyday. Why bother? Just for an extra 2 weeks on epistane?
I pulsed trest and superdrol for 5 months.
I didn’t do it to avoid shutdown,
But to avoid the estrogen sides from trest and harsh sides of sd.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replies... How many weeks typical pulse cycle go for?

I'm assuming on cycle support still taken ED?
Pulse for as long as you want. And yes, continue taking support supplements as needed.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I pulsed trest and superdrol for 5 months.
I didn’t do it to avoid shutdown,
But to avoid the estrogen sides from trest and harsh sides of sd.
5 months, dam... Were the sides minimized? Were gains equivalent to a normal cycle protocol?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If gains are a goal I don’t think pulsing is worth it.

If performance enhancement is your goal then it’s great!

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If gains are a goal I don’t think pulsing is worth it.

If performance enhancement is your goal then it’s great!
Hmm... Interesting. It's about the gains for me, brotha. Thanks for the responses.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After 10 years of aas use, I still agree with more gains, more sides, nothing is free.