M1T 10mg once a week check this out w/results

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
check this link out

M1t question about dosage

this guy did 10mg once a week for 3 weeks and gained 25lbs (of course gains vary to each individual, diet, traing, ect....)

im guna try this out, aslong as i don not have to do a full blown pct with a serm.

do u think i can get by w/ just a otc pct w/o a serm?

do u think this guy was shut down or just supressed?

if im guna need to use a serm. i might as well dose more then one day or just do a straight threw w/ M1T

wud any of u guys try this? feedback?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cant possibly see how that would work.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
this guy did 10mg once a week for 3 weeks and gained 25lbs (of course gains vary to each individual, diet, traing, ect....)
I gained 7 pounds in 4 hours on thanksgiving.

10mgs a week wouldnt be the reason for his weight gain.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
This is not possible. 10 mg a week is 3 pills for a 3 week cycle lol. 1 pill EOD, yes, you would feel something, but 1 a week?? Come on..

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't your mother tell you not to believe everything you read on the internet?

Methyl steroids usually have a half-life of about 8 hours. If you take 10mg of M1T today (with this dosing schedule), you would piss clean before you took your next dose. Do you think his gains are coming from the M1T? Do you even think he's a 39 year old guy, gaining 25lbs of "mostly muscle, a li'l bloat" and 50lbs on bench press?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I call complete bullsh!t on this. 10mg of M1T once per week is completely pointless and a waste of money.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I call complete bullsh!t on this. 10mg of M1T once per week is completely pointless and a waste of money.
While I'll agree it's a total waste, for 4 capsules of M1T, it's not a whole lot of money, especially compared to doing other stupid things. :D

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
168 hours per week, M1T has a half life of what say 7 hours... WTF do you think is going to happen... ****ing stupid.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Supplements 5