first injection complete! test-e/dbol

sportf190

alright guys had my gf do my injection for me lol... but i want to start doing them myself after a few times with her.. any ways injection went good in the left glute i have some soreness about 8 hours after and today but nothing unbearable just noticable a little bit.. this should be normal right i want to make sure my gear is legit.. im using galenkia test e 250mg a ml..

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
alright guys had my gf do my injection for me lol... but i want to start doing them myself after a few times with her.. any ways injection went good in the left glute i have some soreness about 8 hours after and today but nothing unbearable just noticable a little bit.. this should be normal right i want to make sure my gear is legit.. im using galenkia test e 250mg a ml..
Yep, a little soreness, but it's pretty mild. I always got a little lump from it in the glute that went away after 3 days. I prefer the delt, I found that way the easiest, i also did it in the shower where the skin is nice and soft. Good luck bro, I love Test E and can't wait to do it again. What's your stats and keep a log on here, I am curious to see these gains, which should be pretty sick.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
The first one is the worst... Prepare to feel like a god..haha

What do you weigh now and what are your goals?

sportf190

weight is around 196 at 10-11% bf 6'0 tall.. my ggoals for the cycle are 215-220 at about 12-13% and then cut back to 208-210 at 10% then start a lean steroid cycle for the summer.... i got some mild elbow pain in my left arm but and i took a week off and it barely got better so i think im going to have to push through it evne though it was sore on yesterdays chest day..

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Hey good stuff sport... did my first today as well.

Good luck with the cycle.

sportf190

day 3
weight up another pound about 199 .... left glute still somewhat sore... great workout today took 30mg dbol pre and felt fuller all around... no fat gain yet either even though im eating like 300+ complex carbs... will tkae my other 20mg probably around 3 or 4.... cant wait for chest tomomorrow

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
That sounds more like virgin muscle pain. Test E never bothers me. Prop is another story. Can be downright crippling...