Epistane Pulse Cycle

Stryfe

Stryfe

Awards
I workout M/W/F so I figured it'd be safer and more effective to do a pulse cycle.

My plan is:
Week 1: 30mg (20 pre/10 post)
Week 2: 30mg (20 pre/10 post)
Week 3: 40mg (20 pre/20 post)
Week 4: 40mg (20 pre/20 post)

I'm not really sure how many weeks I can run a pulse cycle...but if I only do it for 4 weeks, i'd only be using 42 pills. (which would make me feel like I wasted money.)
Also, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I'd be using Lean Xtreme.
I'll also be taking Cissus, and EFA's.

Then for PCT:
-Post Cycle Support by AI
-ZMA Nightly
-Activate Xtreme

Can someone please suggest how many weeks I should run it? And how high I should go with the dosage?

This IS my first cycle.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Pulses can be done safely for at least 6 weeks. Some chose to run it longer(wish I had). But being that it is your first cycle then six weeks is good. This is what I would run:

wk. 1 10,20,30
2 30,30,30
3 30,30,40
4 40,40,40
5 40,40,40
6 40,40,40 (or 50mgs. depending on how you feel at 40)

Generally 30 to 40 mgs. is considered to be ideal dosage. Meaning most people have seen really good gains at those dosages(on average).

If 30 and 40 mgs. is working well for you than keep it there:head:

bigdude08

bigdude08

Awards
I workout M/W/F so I figured it'd be safer and more effective to do a pulse cycle.

My plan is:
Week 1: 30mg (20 pre/10 post)
Week 2: 30mg (20 pre/10 post)
Week 3: 40mg (20 pre/20 post)
Week 4: 40mg (20 pre/20 post)

I'm not really sure how many weeks I can run a pulse cycle...but if I only do it for 4 weeks, i'd only be using 42 pills. (which would make me feel like I wasted money.)
Also, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I'd be using Lean Xtreme.
I'll also be taking Cissus, and EFA's.

Then for PCT:
-Post Cycle Support by AI
-ZMA Nightly
-Activate Xtreme

Can someone please suggest how many weeks I should run it? And how high I should go with the dosage?

This IS my first cycle.
Please get a SERM, or you'll be back in about 4-6 weeks asking questions about gyno. And for your first week, don't just jump right in with 30mgs, try starting with 10mgs and work your way up, I wouldn't advise going over 40mgs, cause that is high, and Epistane will shut you down.

bigdude08

bigdude08

Awards
SERM should not be needed for a 6 week pulse. I would take the Post Cycle Support on you off days during the cycle.:head:
Yeah, just like your helmets not needed everytime you take your motorcycle for a spin.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, just like your helmets not needed everytime you take your motorcycle for a spin.:think:

Sure a serm is good to have on hand(just in case)for a pulse cycle, but i ran Havoc(6wk pulse at as high as 60mgs.) and had no shutdown whatsoever.
Just my opinion...

Stryfe

Stryfe

Awards
Also, I've heard that taking creatine during cycle can cause horrible back/calf pumps.

Would creatine have the same effect on a pulse cycle?
Or can I take it with Epistane?

Stryfe

Stryfe

Awards
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to partyman43 again.

bigdude08

bigdude08

Awards
Sure a serm is good to have on hand(just in case)for a pulse cycle, but i ran Havoc(6wk pulse at as high as 60mgs.) and had no shutdown whatsoever.
Just my opinion...
Thats great bro, but different people react differently. Its his first cycle, he doesn't know how this PH/DS is gonna effect him.

Honestly, which way do you really think he will be better off. Honestly. Dude if your gonna be doing PH/DS then your playing with your body's hormones.

When you give someone advise, give them the best bet, not the "you should be okay if you do it this way". AI has great stuff, I love AI's CS, I even take it when im not "ON" or "PCT", but still, if I'm wrong, you just lose about 50bucks. If they're wrong, you grow tits and can't get a boner.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats great bro, but different people react differently. Its his first cycle, he doesn't know how this PH/DS is gonna effect him.

Honestly, which way do you really think he will be better off. Honestly. Dude if your gonna be doing PH/DS then your playing with your body's hormones.

When you give someone advise, give them the best bet, not the "you should be okay if you do it this way". AI has great stuff, I love AI's CS, I even take it when im not "ON" or "PCT", but still, if I'm wrong, you just lose about 50bucks. If they're wrong, you grow tits and can't get a boner.
Listen bro I always say it is wise to have a SERM on hand but stick to my statement that almost everyone would not need to use it for this pulse cycle. As for not getting a erection I have not heard one case of that happening on a pulse.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I agree with pem and party. Very interesting pulses are.

I will have a SERM on hand when I use my first PH, but I doubt I will need it if I do a pulse like this. Your body is in a state of flux, I THINK it doesnt have to readjust as much causing shutdown or as high a raise in estro to grow dem boobies.

Kinda like if you get poison in your system in small doses over a few weeks it wont hurt you, but if its constantly in your system, it will eat away at you.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
SERM should not be needed for a 6 week pulse. I would take the Post Cycle Support on you off days during the cycle.:head:
I used PCS on off days for my EPI pulse. worked rather well. Just my 2 cents I would go six weeks but not over 30. Unless you are willing to run a serm in case off shutdown. Good Luck

poacher

Awards
  • Established

I dont have Gyno = have seen it, friends have it - I would do everything reasonable to avoid it. I love PCS, (first cycle] be preparred.

bigdude08

bigdude08

Awards
I agree with pem and party. Very interesting pulses are.

I will have a SERM on hand when I use my first PH, but I doubt I will need it if I do a pulse like this. Your body is in a state of flux, I THINK it doesnt have to readjust as much causing shutdown or as high a raise in estro to grow dem boobies.

Kinda like if you get poison in your system in small doses over a few weeks it wont hurt you, but if its constantly in your system, it will eat away at you.
So basically your saying, have a SERM, but don't use it until its too late. Why not just use it to began with? Please someone explain that to me. Why have a SERM on hand, and not use it until you start feeling the negative effects of shutdown. If you feel like a having a SERM on hand can protect you once your OTC fails, why not just use it to start with?

jpk

jpk

Awards
Pembroke,

Would you recommend PCS or CS/Life Support for off days on an Epi cycle?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to partyman43 again.

Huh....:wtf:

What is all this reputation talk about anyway...you either get it or you don't. I certainly don't ever expect it. I help people just to help people.....Crazyness I tell you:woohoo:

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established

Hey big dude...do you know that Serms can be harmful to your liver as well...I like to avoid using them when ever possible....Of course sometimes you can't:head:

Big dude....For that matter...just tell him to run a 4 week straight cycle and use a serm then

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So basically your saying, have a SERM, but don't use it until its too late. Why not just use it to began with? Please someone explain that to me. Why have a SERM on hand, and not use it until you start feeling the negative effects of shutdown. If you feel like a having a SERM on hand can protect you once your OTC fails, why not just use it to start with?
A SERM is also toxic to the liver and Nolva is used to stop estrogen from binding to the receptors. After a ED cycle the estrogen can build up and hence having a SERM to help with that. On a epi pulse your natty test levels should not get surpressed as much as a ED cycle. The estrogen should not be a problem.

A SERM on hand is in case there is a problem(everybody does react differently)if for some reason gyno(real gyno not puffy nips)then you would want to start the SERM.

I see no reason to run a SERM unless it is really needed and on a pulse it should not be needed IMO.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
A SERM is also toxic to the liver and Nolva is used to stop estrogen from binding to the receptors. After a ED cycle the estrogen can build up and hence having a SERM to help with that. On a epi pulse your natty test levels should not get surpressed as much as a ED cycle. The estrogen should not be a problem.

A SERM on hand is in case there is a problem(everybody does react differently)if for some reason gyno(real gyno not puffy nips)then you would want to start the SERM.

I see no reason to run a SERM unless it is really needed and on a pulse it should not be needed IMO.

Precisely my friend...couldn't have said it better myself:thumbsup::goodpost:

Stryfe....wouldn't hurt to check out the IBE forum as well.
I'm sure Poopy Pants(that name kills me:toofunny:) or Neoborn will be more than willing to help you.

Just remember that different things work for different people...
Your going to have to make some of your own well researched/educated decision my friend.
You will find that some information you get may be conflicting....not that it is necessarily wrong its just that it worked for that one person while using that certain compound.

Good Luck

poacher

Awards
  • Established

Stryfe

Stryfe

Awards
Epistane arrived in the mail today.
Bottle is much smaller than I expected.

I've heard things about bottles that have a black cap were a bad "batch." Luckily, I got a white cap bottle.

Pills are smaller than I expected as well.
Are they supposed to be small, or did a get a bad batch?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Epistane arrived in the mail today.
Bottle is much smaller than I expected.

I've heard things about bottles that have a black cap were a bad "batch." Luckily, I got a white cap bottle.

Pills are smaller than I expected as well.
Are they supposed to be small, or did a get a bad batch?
packaging usually has jack to do with things like that,
your best bet is to get the batch number off the bottle and email IBE about certificates and/or known bad batches.