Recommendations?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seeking suggestions for a non-methylated hormonal. I am 49 and looking for a little more size. What can I try?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
tren-xtreme, trenadrol, propadrol (spelling?), 3-AD....theres others

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
your are 49? go get some real stuff from your doc!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my self tested...I am mid-range 459. No chance of the doc's help!!

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
there are many many natural ways to lower your test levels naturally and safely the day before a test. i'll bet an 18year old could even get a perscription!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
there are many many natural ways to lower your test levels naturally and safely the day before a test. i'll bet an 18year old could even get a perscription!

hmmmm....you just intrigued me....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate the idea but I want to try something else right now...that is probably around the corner for me soon anyway. I just want to see what it is like to be "on" at least once in my life.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was the original 1 AD by Ergo something worth interest?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions.. I have not seen much plus on the Bold, plus the price of 1g a day is sort of high. The Tren ideas bother me with the progestin sides. I will keep searching.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
best bulker for me is Phera-plex. but it's not really a "first time user" compound. at least that's what most will tell ya. 49? you've been arounfd the block once or twice, huh? i say at a low dose, P.P. will be just fine.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
best bulker for me is Phera-plex. but it's not really a "first time user" compound. at least that's what most will tell ya. 49? you've been arounfd the block once or twice, huh? i say at a low dose, P.P. will be just fine.
Phera Plex is a methyl.

Bold has had good reviews at the upper dosages, 800-1000mg's. You wont find anything cheaper, that gives better results, in the non-methyl category.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
very well, i did miss that part of the original post......my bad. yes PP is methyl. do not take it........sorry for the confusion.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Around the block and I've seen the neighborhood change..If I was going with a Methyl it would be H-drol for the first time what with all the good posts about it. I just don't want to test the staying power of a 49yr old liver too much.

crazilyfter42

Awards
Was the original 1 AD by Ergo something worth interest?
absolutely...the original 1ad was probably the best cycle I have done to date. If you are able to get it I would do it and also if you can get that you may have access to the original 4ad too. 1ad/4ad stack is legendary. If you cant get that and you are looking for results from a legal non methyl, I have heard good things regarding max lmg. Most say the gains are pretty wet though.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can get the 1 AD but I still need to look into what I can expect from it as far as sides and how to properly take care of the during and after results.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I can get the 1 AD but I still need to look into what I can expect from it as far as sides and how to properly take care of the during and after results.
1-AD was good stuff. Find some 4-AD to go with it, and you're money! :thumbsup: I haven't tried any of the newer stuff that's out there, but the 1-test/4-AD combo treated me VERY WELL. If I'm not mistaken, it was banned nearly 4 years ago. I'd check the expiration date on the bottle to make sure it's not too old. Anyways, this is obviously an old write-up, but I pulled this from BN:

1-Testosterone/1-AD Explained
By David Tolson

1-Testosterone (17beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one) and 1-AD (1-androstenediol, 1-androstene-3beta, 17beta-diol) are probably the two most effective muscle building supplements presently on the market. 1-testosterone is a steroid that is closely chemically related to testosterone; it has a double bond at the 1 position whereas testosterone has a double bond at the 4 position. 1-AD is a 1-testosterone prohormone that is converted to 1-testosterone by the enzyme 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. Unlike most other prohormones which are readily deactivated in the liver, 1-AD has significant oral activity.

The strong anabolic properties of 1-testosterone have been established in the literature. Research conducted in the 60's found that 1-testosterone had a myotrophic (anabolic) potency of 200 as compared to 26 for testosterone, making it over 7 times as anabolic. This was done using the rat levator ani assay, which is commonly used to test the anabolic potency of steroids. In addition to this, 1-testosterone and 1-AD are both unable to aromatize to estrogen. Hence these substances cause very significant increases in muscle size and strength with about the androgenic potential of testosterone and almost no estrogenic side effects (water retention, fat gain, gynecomastia).

However, 1-testosterone use is not without side effects. The side effects that can be primarily expected from 1-testosterone are androgenic, similar to the side effects of DHT prohormones but not as severe. These include hair loss, acne, and an increased risk of benign prostate hypertrophy (BPH) (although there is much debate concerning the latter subject). Finasteride (propecia, proscar) cannot be expected to reduce these side effects, as 1-testosterone converts to DHT through a pathway other than 5alpha-reduction. 1-testosterone causes prostate growth in castrated rats equal to that of testosterone; unfortunately this is not a good model for BPH. Those wishing to avoid androgenic side effects should steer clear of 1-AD and 1-testosterone and instead opt for a 19-nor prohormone.

1-AD is used orally, with a low dose being 200-300 mg daily and 600-900 mg daily being commonly utilized (women, should they choose to use 1-AD, should not use a dose higher than 100 mg daily). Dosages as high as 1200-1500 mg daily are not unheard of. 1-testosterone is not considered to be very effective when orally administered, and is most commonly used transdermally at 200-400 mg daily with some going as high as 600 mg. Cycle length for both of these substances is usually 4-8 weeks, although some see good results from 2 week cycles of 1-testosterone. They are most commonly stacked with 4-AD, which can reduce or reverse common side effects such as lethargy and reduced libido. This stack is especially ideal during bulking; during cutting periods, lower doses of 4-AD should be utilized if this stack is chosen. 1-testosterone and 1,4-androstenedione can also be stacked during cutting periods. It is not a good idea to stack these products with DHT precursors (to avoid excessive androgenic side effects) or 19-nor prohormones (as this would cause a significant reduction in libido).

If you have any questions or comments regarding this article, please email [email protected].

No part of this article may be reproduced in any form without the permission of David Tolson or Mike McCandless.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3-AD is a pretty decent one. :)

One thing to note about 1-AD is that there is the original 1-AD, and then there is the stuff which Ergo currently makes, which is actually 1-DHEA. Still decent; however, the conversion rates are lower, which will necessitate a larger dosage.

crazilyfter42

Awards
1ad for me was a libido killer. That is the only side I got from it. I kept most of the gains too. Thats why most use original 4ad w/ it to combat libido loss. 4ad is a prohormone to testosterone which increases libido. I think the sides are considerably lower compared to the typical methyl designer steriods available now. It will shut you down pretty bad though so proper pct using a serm is required. Typical support supps are also required although its much easier on the liver than your typical methyls.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Props for all the help and information. I will continue the search. I also want to play with some more natty test boosters. DTHC did not produce results at all but I am looking at others.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Props for all the help and information. I will continue the search. I also want to play with some more natty test boosters. DTHC did not produce results at all but I am looking at others.
Have you ever tried Fenugreek?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is one of interest as well as fadogia

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Fenugreek is one of the best, it cheap and effective. Try 6-8 grams a day, I see a difference at those dosages, even at my age. Its worth a try, you can pick up a 10day+ supply (at 6-8g's ED) for less than $10.

You can also find it cheaper (Nutraplanet) but figure in shipping, and unless you buy a bunch, to just try it out, you can get it at your local health food store.

One thing to be conscience of is increased prolactin levels with the use of Fenugreek, to that end i would pick up some P-5-P to combat any leakage that may occur.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
honestly 1 610mg cap works for me lol, i take it for the 4-hydroxyisoleucine extract, along with banaba leaf and cromium polynicotinate,

i get wood like 30 min after i eat, lol and im on cycle now.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might look into MassFX or Activate Xtreme. Both are quite effective with increasing free testosterone levels.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Sinner. I actually did an ActivX/AnabolicX APCT combo and noticed a nice bump in libido and muscles being a little fuller. I want to go a litle further I guess but, the methyls worry me with my age.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depending on what methyls we're talking about, they should worry you at any age. Especially when we've got the young guys trying to use them to look good and pick up chicks while going out to the clubs and drinking.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wanted your thoughts about a possible one month run of AMS Dienedrone/ Axis Furazadrol. The Dienedrone has possible progestin sides but the Fura says it can combat this. I was given a possible plan of 100mg ed (50am/pm) Dienedrone and 200mg ed (100am/pm) Furaz. Warnings?? Blood Pressure nightmare?