First cycle, starting off small....wait!! **** that sh!t - AnabolicMinds.com

First cycle, starting off small....wait!! **** that sh!t

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. New Member
    austink3417's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    414
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    284

    First cycle, starting off small....wait!! **** that sh!t


    After talking to a few members of DC, seeing how the two newbies popped their cherries and keep upping the dosages, and lastly due to all the shvt i've been stocking up on, my first cycle ever will be the following:

    winztrol: 300/300/300/300/300/300
    furazadrol: 300/200/200/200/150/150
    h-drol: 50/75/100/100/125/150

    A member of DC came up with the dosing but i'll keep that b/t me and him until all the feedback gets done. pembrook also gave me some feedback though i don't think he was to thrilled with the dosing of h-drol

    fish oil, bcaa, on whey, multi are the usuals

    i have hawthorne berry, milk thistle, cycle support, and super cissus to run during. i'm thinking of picking up some saw palmetto, but am pretty sure this won't be to harsh on hair. either way i'll probably get some. i could use some feedback on hawthorne berry and milk thistle as i've read to pre-load but don't know how much.

    pct: dth, 6 oxo, nolva, lean xtreme, and will pick up some creatine mono. dth will start a week before pct (right?), 6 oxo will start the 3rd week (and run 100/200/300/200/100), and Tamoxifen Citrate will be 40/40/20/20. I also have pcs. i originally bought the epistane, cs, and pcs, but started reading about all the hairloss issues with epistane and dropped that idea. So should i run the cs and pcs for this cycle?

    any feedback would be great. i'm heading to a wedding about half way through this month. That will be my last time drinking for a long time so i plan on drinking the whole state dry (its in RI so it won't be that hard) and then i will jump into this about a week after. So i have b/t now and then to finalize the details.

    I do construction in south florida so i'm pretty active and will run my calories at about 5000. Does this sound about right?

  2. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    i think hdrol for 6 weeks then starting week4 epistane would be great

    total 8 weeks. your dosing is quit high on the Hdrol i wouldnt goto 150, id stay around 100 or so. epistane 30mg is legit.

    i wouldnt run winztrol and furazabol together, you need to see how you react to a specific compound..... thats y i suggested the hdrol /epistane 8 week total

    some may disagree with the length but hdrol you need to wait till week 3 before big gains., 5 weeks can even work for hdrol and if you do 5 weeks start at week 3 for the epi

    see where im going?

    if you can get nolva get aromasin, and run them nolva 3 weeks 20mg per day 10mg last day.... and aromasin starting week 2 at 20mg per day and run that till week 4 and last day do 10 mg... then off...

    that help?
  3. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    578

    crazy dosages man you want my honest opinion just run injectable gear your gonna **** yourself up so bad runnning those oral's at those dosages.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    austink3417's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    414
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    284

    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    crazy dosages man you want my honest opinion just run injectable gear your gonna **** yourself up so bad runnning those oral's at those dosages.
    only one is a methyl compound, don't think think it will be too bad, but i do want feedback so keep it coming
  5. Elite Member
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,388
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    17048

    Christ dude... That's a lot of orals. This is gonna give you some pink *hit.
  6. New Member
    austink3417's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    414
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    284

    Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Christ dude... That's a lot of orals. This is gonna give you some pink *hit.
    talk to one of your crew. they created the madness
  7. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    581

    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    crazy dosages man you want my honest opinion just run injectable gear your gonna **** yourself up so bad runnning those oral's at those dosages.
    I'm afraid I gotta disagree, king. Crazyfool, afraid I disagree with you too. People need to stop saying, "just shoot real juice". Injectables are not free of dangers. On the contrary. They require careful planning and preperation, same as orals. Orals CAN be run properly and effectively while minimizing the negative sides. Many, many, many of us on here have done so many times. It's all about preperation.

    Winztrol is almost 100% side free (and I speak from experience...many experiences). Same w/ furaz. Both those compounds are non-methyls, so there's no fear of liver damage. With hdrol one needs a little more caution, but he's starting low.

    Austin, you just need to make sure to pay close attention to your body. You may not need to go as high as 150mg on the h-drol, but then again, like T-lake, you may find that your body feels totally cool with it. G-mack's on 50mg of epi, and its his first run, and he's experiencing nothing but good times. You've done your homework, your ancillaries seem to be all lined up, your pct looks solid (though some might have differing opinions on the dosing for the 6oxo, I like it).

    1 note on support supps, preload both your hawthorn and milk thistle for a week before you start. Not sure the best dosage, because I have preloaded mixes, but TG will know. I'll shoot him and the other guys a PM right now.
  8. Elite Member
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,388
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    17048

    Don't blame them... You're being far too aggressive for your first run.
  9. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    581

    Quote Originally Posted by austink3417 View Post
    talk to one of your crew. they created the madness
    Guilty.

    T-lake, what's the big deal bro? I'm eating winztrol and furazadrol like skittles and it's all gravy.

    In my defense, Austin said, "don't give me the bullsh!t, this is what I've got, what should I do with it?", and I said, "here's how I'd use it." And what he failed to mention is he weighs 230lb. He's not exactly a lightweight. I'm rocking the same compounds and a few more at higher dosages and I weigh nearly 40lb less.

    Austin, if you feel any anxiety about it, drop the dosages, or maybe drop a compound all together. The furazadrol w/ the hdrol would make a nice cut and you can save the win to stack w/ ANYTHING.
  10. New Member
    austink3417's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    414
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    284

    Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Don't blame them... You're being far too aggressive for your first run.
    it was more of a joke...........i'll try it, see what happens and go from there. if adjustments need to be made, then i'll make them
  11. Elite Member
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,388
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    17048

    Just because its not methylated doesn't mean its not hepatoxic... just sayin.

    He might react differently than you do...

    Not sayin you don't know what you're doing... You're just a maniac... Give it to him sloooowly.

    hahah.
  12. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1374

    Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Just because its not methylated doesn't mean its not hepatoxic... just sayin.

    He might react differently than you do...

    Not sayin you don't know what you're doing... You're just a maniac... Give it to him sloooowly.

    hahah.

    Excellent point. Almost any oral chemical will illicit some type of hepatic strain, even if it's minimal. A good example is Anavar, which has been shown to be less liver toxic than certain non-methyls.
  13. New Member
    austink3417's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    414
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    284

    Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Just because its not methylated doesn't mean its not hepatoxic... just sayin.

    He might react differently than you do...

    Not sayin you don't know what you're doing... You're just a maniac... Give it to him sloooowly.

    hahah.

    i hear ya dude, that's what this is all about, getting feedback and going from there. all opinions are welcome, that's what i want. i definately do not know everything and will not act like i do. if i did, i wouldn't be on this web-site......i still want to go eat my stash right now though
  14. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    581

    Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Just because its not methylated doesn't mean its not hepatoxic... just sayin.

    He might react differently than you do...

    Not sayin you don't know what you're doing... You're just a maniac... Give it to him sloooowly.

    hahah.
    I took that in to account!!! Otherwise I would've told him to snort it, blow his nose, cook the snot up, and mainline it!

    My initial advice, if I'm not mistaken, was actually to start the furaz at 150 and just maintain winztrol at 200mg throughout...but the guy is 230lb! He's a BIG dude. But you might be right.

    Austin, you might want to reconsider starting the winztrol and furaz at that high dosage and tapering, and instead go the other way. Everyone seems to agree on those as the most effective dosages, but you could always build up to it, maybe hit it at week 3 or 4.

    TG, where are you??? I'd love to see what the big guy thinks about this stack.
  15. New Member
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    115
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    150

    Quote Originally Posted by austink3417 View Post
    After talking to a few members of DC, seeing how the two newbies popped their cherries and keep upping the dosages, and lastly due to all the shvt i've been stocking up on, my first cycle ever will be the following:

    winztrol: 300/300/300/300/300/300
    furazadrol: 300/200/200/200/150/150
    h-drol: 50/75/100/100/125/150

    A member of DC came up with the dosing but i'll keep that b/t me and him until all the feedback gets done. pembrook also gave me some feedback though i don't think he was to thrilled with the dosing of h-drol

    fish oil, bcaa, on whey, multi are the usuals

    i have hawthorne berry, milk thistle, cycle support, and super cissus to run during. i'm thinking of picking up some saw palmetto, but am pretty sure this won't be to harsh on hair. either way i'll probably get some. i could use some feedback on hawthorne berry and milk thistle as i've read to pre-load but don't know how much.

    pct: dth, 6 oxo, nolva, lean xtreme, and will pick up some creatine mono. dth will start a week before pct (right?), 6 oxo will start the 3rd week (and run 100/200/300/200/100), and Tamoxifen Citrate will be 40/40/20/20. I also have pcs. i originally bought the epistane, cs, and pcs, but started reading about all the hairloss issues with epistane and dropped that idea. So should i run the cs and pcs for this cycle?

    any feedback would be great. i'm heading to a wedding about half way through this month. That will be my last time drinking for a long time so i plan on drinking the whole state dry (its in RI so it won't be that hard) and then i will jump into this about a week after. So i have b/t now and then to finalize the details.

    I do construction in south florida so i'm pretty active and will run my calories at about 5000. Does this sound about right?
    The hdrol dosing is really high for a beginner cycle.I think you will see great gains with 75mg.Save the high dosing for your next cycle.
  16. Elite Member
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,388
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    17048

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    I took that in to account!!! Otherwise I would've told him to snort it, blow his nose, cook the snot up, and mainline it!

    My initial advice, if I'm not mistaken, was actually to start the furaz at 150 and just maintain winztrol at 200mg throughout...but the guy is 230lb! He's a BIG dude. But you might be right.

    Austin, you might want to reconsider starting the winztrol and furaz at that high dosage and tapering, and instead go the other way. Everyone seems to agree on those as the most effective dosages, but you could always build up to it, maybe hit it at week 3 or 4.

    TG, where are you??? I'd love to see what the big guy thinks about this stack.
    Haha... Snorting...

    Def snort it...
  17. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    581

    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    The hdrol dosing is really high for a beginner cycle.I think you will see great gains with 75mg.Save the high dosing for your next cycle.
    T-lake, tell the man where your at (day#, dosage and gains) on cycle nymber 1 of hdrol
  18. Elite Member
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,388
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    17048

    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    The hdrol dosing is really high for a beginner cycle.I think you will see great gains with 75mg.Save the high dosing for your next cycle.
    I think the H-Drol dose is fine... It's really quite mild. I'm at 150 now - as you know.

    I just think the 3 compounds at once is too much... Not sure what the Winny and Furz will do for you that can't be accomplished with HDrol - If you want to cut, go hit the treadmill.
  19. New Member
    austink3417's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    414
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    284

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    Guilty.

    T-lake, what's the big deal bro? I'm eating winztrol and furazadrol like skittles and it's all gravy.

    In my defense, Austin said, "don't give me the bullsh!t, this is what I've got, what should I do with it?", and I said, "here's how I'd use it." And what he failed to mention is he weighs 230lb. He's not exactly a lightweight. I'm rocking the same compounds and a few more at higher dosages and I weigh nearly 40lb less.

    Austin, if you feel any anxiety about it, drop the dosages, or maybe drop a compound all together. The furazadrol w/ the hdrol would make a nice cut and you can save the win to stack w/ ANYTHING.
    haha, i wasn't going to rat you out. and he's right, i basically said forget the shvt about being a beginner, this is what i have, how would you do this? i came into most of my stash by accident, so i'm thinking fate.
  20. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    I'm afraid I gotta disagree, king. Crazyfool, afraid I disagree with you too. People need to stop saying, "just shoot real juice". Injectables are not free of dangers. On the contrary. They require careful planning and preperation, same as orals. Orals CAN be run properly and effectively while minimizing the negative sides. Many, many, many of us on here have done so many times. It's all about preperation.

    . With hdrol one needs a little more caution, but he's starting lWinztrol is almost 100% side free (and I speak from experience...many experiences). Same w/ furaz. Both those compounds are non-methyls, so there's no fear of liver damageow.

    Austin, you just need to make sure to pay close attention to your body. You may not need to go as high as 150mg on the h-drol, but then again, like T-lake, you may find that your body feels totally cool with it. G-mack's on 50mg of epi, and its his first run, and he's experiencing nothing but good times. You've done your homework, your ancillaries seem to be all lined up, your pct looks solid (though some might have differing opinions on the dosing for the 6oxo, I like it).

    1 note on support supps, preload both your hawthorn and milk thistle for a week before you start. Not sure the best dosage, because I have preloaded mixes, but TG will know. I'll shoot him and the other guys a PM right now.
    as far as the first bolded thing ..... i didnt say that

    as far as the second bolded.... Deca has been shown to increase liver enzymes.... training increases liver enzymes.... just because its non methyl dont say theres NO fear of liver problems, they raise on injects to man.

    as far as the 3rd bolded thing HES 230 pounds . 75 would be good for him and may go up to 100.

    epi first time go especially when bridgeing is fine to run a lower dose,

    and i wouldnt preload milk thistle for any cycle becuase it interferes with the androgen receptors. NAC would be a better choice
    before during and after NAC, or liv 52.

    dont mean to rant but this is my .02
  21. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1374

    Yeah tapering steroids down is pointless. Also that stack/length would likely murder your cholesterol. What's your BF%?
  22. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    581

    Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    I think the H-Drol dose is fine... It's really quite mild. I'm at 150 now - as you know.

    I just think the 3 compounds at once is too much... Not sure what the Winny and Furz will do for you that can't be accomplished with HDrol - If you want to cut, go hit the treadmill.
    He said he wanted to keep some lean mass coming on while cutting down a lot.
  23. New Member
    austink3417's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    414
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    284

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Yeah tapering steroids down is pointless. Also that stack/length would likely murder your cholesterol. What's your BF%?
    16%
  24. Elite Member
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,388
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    17048

    I've said my piece... I'm interested in this cycle. Would like pre / post pics and I'll definitey sub when you get it poppin.
  25. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    581

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    as far as the first bolded thing ..... i didnt say that

    as far as the second bolded.... Deca has been shown to increase liver enzymes.... training increases liver enzymes.... just because its non methyl dont say theres NO fear of liver problems, they raise on injects to man.

    as far as the 3rd bolded thing HES 230 pounds . 75 would be good for him and may go up to 100.

    epi first time go especially when bridgeing is fine to run a lower dose,

    and i wouldnt preload milk thistle for any cycle becuase it interferes with the androgen receptors. NAC would be a better choice
    before during and after NAC, or liv 52.

    dont mean to rant but this is my .02
    The first thing you bolded wasn't addressed at you.

    As for the the 75mg, scroll up, read Timber's post. Timer, what do you weigh, brother?

    Point taken on the liver values. I've never had problems in the past, but then again, like Timber said, everyone's different. There is some strain, of course. There's strain with anything passing through your liver, and obviously, the more you pass the more strain.

    Again, and I cant stress this enough, but I'm not suggesting this is the very best way to do it. I merely said this is how I would do it. I still say so. In fact, I'm sitting here on 400mg winztrol, 300mg furazadrol, 550mg 11oxo and the only reason I don't have MMV2 in my system is because I didn't work out today...otherwise, I'd have eaten 5 of 'em, same as I did yesterday, and same as I've been doing (w/ 0 sides) for weeks now. Granted, I was about 100mg lower on everything last week, but I'm rolling into week 5.

    Everyone IS different, though.
  26. Elite Member
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,388
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    17048

    I'm 185 dry morning weigh.
  27. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1374

    H-Drol is a milder compound, but it will still do a number on BP & liver values. Imagine running 3 steroids, one of them being 100+mg of Oral Turinabol. The only advice I can give is research the hell out of it before hand.
  28. Elite Member
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,388
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    17048

    Its funny, after 3 weeks - my BP has gone to 120 / 80 to 112 / 72...
  29. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    581

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    H-Drol is a milder compound, but it will still do a number on BP & liver values. Imagine running 3 steroids, one of them being 100+mg of Oral Turinabol. The only advice I can give is research the hell out of it before hand.
    I agree 100%. Hdrol needs to be handled w/ care. The other two, I personally feel are incredibly mild, but everyone here has a good point, that combining them raises numerous questions.
  30. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    581

    Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Its funny, after 3 weeks - my BP has gone to 120 / 80 to 112 / 72...
    Once the hawthorn kicks in, mine literally hits 120/80 and doesn't budge.
  31. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5025

    You should run compounds 1 at a time to see how you respond to them

    This is common knowledge. I think 3 orals of any kind is a pretty dumb cycle, especially a first cycle.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  32. Elite Member
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,388
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    17048

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    Once the hawthorn kicks in, mine literally hits 120/80 and doesn't budge.
    Cholesterol... I have no clue really. Could be off the charts, but I only have 20 days left on cycle...
  33. New Member
    austink3417's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    414
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    284

    Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    I've said my piece... I'm interested in this cycle. Would like pre / post pics and I'll definitey sub when you get it poppin.
    i'll def get some pics before, i want to get some feedback on my workout too before I start this. i wanted to post this tomorrow but there is a lot of replys going on now so i might just suck it up and put it up here now
  34. Elite Member
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,388
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    17048

    Quote Originally Posted by austink3417 View Post
    i'll def get some pics before, i want to get some feedback on my workout too before I start this. i wanted to post this tomorrow but there is a lot of replys going on now so i might just suck it up and put it up here now
    Suck it up *itch.
  35. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    578

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    I'm afraid I gotta disagree, king. Crazyfool, afraid I disagree with you too. People need to stop saying, "just shoot real juice". Injectables are not free of dangers. On the contrary. They require careful planning and preperation, same as orals. Orals CAN be run properly and effectively while minimizing the negative sides. Many, many, many of us on here have done so many times. It's all about preperation.

    Winztrol is almost 100% side free (and I speak from experience...many experiences). Same w/ furaz. Both those compounds are non-methyls, so there's no fear of liver damage. With hdrol one needs a little more caution, but he's starting low.

    Austin, you just need to make sure to pay close attention to your body. You may not need to go as high as 150mg on the h-drol, but then again, like T-lake, you may find that your body feels totally cool with it. G-mack's on 50mg of epi, and its his first run, and he's experiencing nothing but good times. You've done your homework, your ancillaries seem to be all lined up, your pct looks solid (though some might have differing opinions on the dosing for the 6oxo, I like it).

    1 note on support supps, preload both your hawthorn and milk thistle for a week before you start. Not sure the best dosage, because I have preloaded mixes, but TG will know. I'll shoot him and the other guys a PM right now.
    have you run real juice before?... if not i dont think u can compare, (even if you had buddies) everyone just popping these PH's and oral only steroid cycles need to stop its getting a little rediculous your gonna end up hurting yourself. if anything running a 10 week test only cycle at 500mg a week would provide superior gains than any Ph's and otc steroids could ever supply SAFeLY!!!!! Whatever then again what do i know right?? i think its pointless to justify oral steroid consumption and i think its silly to call h-drol a MILD compound. i have blood work as proof that it ****s up your hormone levels (h-drol specifically). whatever in the end youll believe what u want, because whatever sounds good must be good right?? catch my drift. i dunno i dont really feel like fighting your justification as to why people need to stop saying just shoot real juice cause it just sounds like it couldnt be explained to you. .02
  36. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    581

    Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Suck it up *itch.
    yeah, get to it!
  37. Elite Member
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,388
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    17048

    Yeah, no one needs to take this stuff personally... Its not personal attacks. Different strokes man.

    Personally I'm not ready to stick needles in me. I KNOW H-drol messes with hormone levels... that's pretty much the point with steriods in general. That's why PCT is important, as well as constant monitoring and listening to you body.
  38. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    581

    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    have you run real juice before?... if not i dont think u can compare, (even if you had buddies) everyone just popping these PH's and oral only steroid cycles need to stop its getting a little rediculous your gonna end up hurting yourself. if anything running a 10 week test only cycle at 500mg a week would provide superior gains than any Ph's and otc steroids could ever supply SAFeLY!!!!! Whatever then again what do i know right?? i think its pointless to justify oral steroid consumption and i think its silly to call h-drol a MILD compound. i have blood work as proof that it ****s up your hormone levels (h-drol specifically). whatever in the end youll believe what u want, because whatever sounds good must be good right?? catch my drift. i dunno i dont really feel like fighting your justification as to why people need to stop saying just shoot real juice cause it just sounds like it couldnt be explained to you. .02
    First cycle was an 8 weeker of sust...'bout 10 years ago...so yeah, I know somethign about injectables. My point w/ pinning is the same one you're making w/ hdrol being mild. Saying it's "safer" is bullsh!t. What the fcuk does S"safer" mean in the scope of all this? Less risk? Ok. But there are risks just the same and going with either is a conscious decision to face those risks. A lot of people don't want to pin not necessarily because of the needle, but perhaps because of the stigma, or the buying illegal compunds, or any number of other reasons.

    Don't get this sh!t twisted, I'm not by any means trying to say any of this is safe! Not the phs, not the injectables, not what I'm doing, nor what you're doing nor what he wants to do nor what any of the other guys on this section of the board or getting into. ALL of it involves risks to your health. That's all I was trying to say.

    There was no need to get all condescending. And I hate to break it to you, but shooting "real juice" doesn't make you fcukin' yoda.
  39. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    581

    Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Yeah, no one needs to take this stuff personally... Its not personal attacks. Different strokes man.

    Personally I'm not ready to stick needles in me. I KNOW H-drol messes with hormone levels... that's pretty much the point with steriods in general. That's why PCT is important, as well as constant monitoring and listening to you body.
    Well said brother. I'd rep you, but it seems I need to spread the love first.
  40. Elite Member
    TimberLakers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,388
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    17048

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    Well said brother. I'd rep you, but it seems I need to spread the love first.
    Ditto.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how long to wait before starting stack
    By mike g in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 11:06 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 03:04 PM
  3. How long to wait before starting RPM/Drive?
    By Gladius in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 01:07 PM
  4. small winter cycle
    By YoungNJacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 04:11 PM
  5. Small Cycle
    By SteelersFan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-20-2004, 03:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in