First cycle, starting off small....wait!! **** that sh!t

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
After talking to a few members of DC, seeing how the two newbies popped their cherries and keep upping the dosages, and lastly due to all the shvt i've been stocking up on, my first cycle ever will be the following:

winztrol: 300/300/300/300/300/300
furazadrol: 300/200/200/200/150/150
h-drol: 50/75/100/100/125/150

A member of DC came up with the dosing but i'll keep that b/t me and him until all the feedback gets done. pembrook also gave me some feedback though i don't think he was to thrilled with the dosing of h-drol

fish oil, bcaa, on whey, multi are the usuals

i have hawthorne berry, milk thistle, cycle support, and super cissus to run during. i'm thinking of picking up some saw palmetto, but am pretty sure this won't be to harsh on hair. either way i'll probably get some. i could use some feedback on hawthorne berry and milk thistle as i've read to pre-load but don't know how much.

pct: dth, 6 oxo, nolva, lean xtreme, and will pick up some creatine mono. dth will start a week before pct (right?), 6 oxo will start the 3rd week (and run 100/200/300/200/100), and Tamoxifen Citrate will be 40/40/20/20. I also have pcs. i originally bought the epistane, cs, and pcs, but started reading about all the hairloss issues with epistane and dropped that idea. So should i run the cs and pcs for this cycle?

any feedback would be great. i'm heading to a wedding about half way through this month. That will be my last time drinking for a long time so i plan on drinking the whole state dry (its in RI so it won't be that hard) and then i will jump into this about a week after. So i have b/t now and then to finalize the details.

I do construction in south florida so i'm pretty active and will run my calories at about 5000. Does this sound about right?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think hdrol for 6 weeks then starting week4 epistane would be great

total 8 weeks. your dosing is quit high on the Hdrol i wouldnt goto 150, id stay around 100 or so. epistane 30mg is legit.

i wouldnt run winztrol and furazabol together, you need to see how you react to a specific compound..... thats y i suggested the hdrol /epistane 8 week total

some may disagree with the length but hdrol you need to wait till week 3 before big gains., 5 weeks can even work for hdrol and if you do 5 weeks start at week 3 for the epi

see where im going?

if you can get nolva get aromasin, and run them nolva 3 weeks 20mg per day 10mg last day.... and aromasin starting week 2 at 20mg per day and run that till week 4 and last day do 10 mg... then off...

that help?

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
crazy dosages man you want my honest opinion just run injectable gear your gonna **** yourself up so bad runnning those oral's at those dosages.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
crazy dosages man you want my honest opinion just run injectable gear your gonna **** yourself up so bad runnning those oral's at those dosages.
only one is a methyl compound, don't think think it will be too bad, but i do want feedback so keep it coming

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Christ dude... That's a lot of orals. This is gonna give you some pink *hit.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I'm afraid I gotta disagree, king. Crazyfool, afraid I disagree with you too. People need to stop saying, "just shoot real juice". Injectables are not free of dangers. On the contrary. They require careful planning and preperation, same as orals. Orals CAN be run properly and effectively while minimizing the negative sides. Many, many, many of us on here have done so many times. It's all about preperation.

Winztrol is almost 100% side free (and I speak from experience...many experiences). Same w/ furaz. Both those compounds are non-methyls, so there's no fear of liver damage. With hdrol one needs a little more caution, but he's starting low.

Austin, you just need to make sure to pay close attention to your body. You may not need to go as high as 150mg on the h-drol, but then again, like T-lake, you may find that your body feels totally cool with it. G-mack's on 50mg of epi, and its his first run, and he's experiencing nothing but good times. You've done your homework, your ancillaries seem to be all lined up, your pct looks solid (though some might have differing opinions on the dosing for the 6oxo, I like it).

1 note on support supps, preload both your hawthorn and milk thistle for a week before you start. Not sure the best dosage, because I have preloaded mixes, but TG will know. I'll shoot him and the other guys a PM right now.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Don't blame them... You're being far too aggressive for your first run.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
talk to one of your crew. they created the madness
Guilty.

T-lake, what's the big deal bro? I'm eating winztrol and furazadrol like skittles and it's all gravy.

In my defense, Austin said, "don't give me the bullsh!t, this is what I've got, what should I do with it?", and I said, "here's how I'd use it." And what he failed to mention is he weighs 230lb. He's not exactly a lightweight. I'm rocking the same compounds and a few more at higher dosages and I weigh nearly 40lb less.

Austin, if you feel any anxiety about it, drop the dosages, or maybe drop a compound all together. The furazadrol w/ the hdrol would make a nice cut and you can save the win to stack w/ ANYTHING.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Don't blame them... You're being far too aggressive for your first run.
it was more of a joke...........i'll try it, see what happens and go from there. if adjustments need to be made, then i'll make them

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Just because its not methylated doesn't mean its not hepatoxic... just sayin.

He might react differently than you do...

Not sayin you don't know what you're doing... You're just a maniac... Give it to him sloooowly.

hahah.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

Not sayin you don't know what you're doing... You're just a maniac... Give it to him sloooowly.

hahah.

Excellent point. Almost any oral chemical will illicit some type of hepatic strain, even if it's minimal. A good example is Anavar, which has been shown to be less liver toxic than certain non-methyls.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established

hahah.

i hear ya dude, that's what this is all about, getting feedback and going from there. all opinions are welcome, that's what i want. i definately do not know everything and will not act like i do. if i did, i wouldn't be on this web-site......i still want to go eat my stash right now though

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established

hahah.
I took that in to account!!! Otherwise I would've told him to snort it, blow his nose, cook the snot up, and mainline it!

My initial advice, if I'm not mistaken, was actually to start the furaz at 150 and just maintain winztrol at 200mg throughout...but the guy is 230lb! He's a BIG dude. But you might be right.

Austin, you might want to reconsider starting the winztrol and furaz at that high dosage and tapering, and instead go the other way. Everyone seems to agree on those as the most effective dosages, but you could always build up to it, maybe hit it at week 3 or 4.

TG, where are you??? I'd love to see what the big guy thinks about this stack.

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
After talking to a few members of DC, seeing how the two newbies popped their cherries and keep upping the dosages, and lastly due to all the shvt i've been stocking up on, my first cycle ever will be the following:

winztrol: 300/300/300/300/300/300
furazadrol: 300/200/200/200/150/150
h-drol: 50/75/100/100/125/150

A member of DC came up with the dosing but i'll keep that b/t me and him until all the feedback gets done. pembrook also gave me some feedback though i don't think he was to thrilled with the dosing of h-drol

fish oil, bcaa, on whey, multi are the usuals

i have hawthorne berry, milk thistle, cycle support, and super cissus to run during. i'm thinking of picking up some saw palmetto, but am pretty sure this won't be to harsh on hair. either way i'll probably get some. i could use some feedback on hawthorne berry and milk thistle as i've read to pre-load but don't know how much.

pct: dth, 6 oxo, nolva, lean xtreme, and will pick up some creatine mono. dth will start a week before pct (right?), 6 oxo will start the 3rd week (and run 100/200/300/200/100), and Tamoxifen Citrate will be 40/40/20/20. I also have pcs. i originally bought the epistane, cs, and pcs, but started reading about all the hairloss issues with epistane and dropped that idea. So should i run the cs and pcs for this cycle?

any feedback would be great. i'm heading to a wedding about half way through this month. That will be my last time drinking for a long time so i plan on drinking the whole state dry (its in RI so it won't be that hard) and then i will jump into this about a week after. So i have b/t now and then to finalize the details.

I do construction in south florida so i'm pretty active and will run my calories at about 5000. Does this sound about right?
The hdrol dosing is really high for a beginner cycle.I think you will see great gains with 75mg.Save the high dosing for your next cycle.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I took that in to account!!! Otherwise I would've told him to snort it, blow his nose, cook the snot up, and mainline it!

My initial advice, if I'm not mistaken, was actually to start the furaz at 150 and just maintain winztrol at 200mg throughout...but the guy is 230lb! He's a BIG dude. But you might be right.

Austin, you might want to reconsider starting the winztrol and furaz at that high dosage and tapering, and instead go the other way. Everyone seems to agree on those as the most effective dosages, but you could always build up to it, maybe hit it at week 3 or 4.

TG, where are you??? I'd love to see what the big guy thinks about this stack.
Haha... Snorting...

Def snort it...

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
The hdrol dosing is really high for a beginner cycle.I think you will see great gains with 75mg.Save the high dosing for your next cycle.
T-lake, tell the man where your at (day#, dosage and gains) on cycle nymber 1 of hdrol

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I think the H-Drol dose is fine... It's really quite mild. I'm at 150 now - as you know.

I just think the 3 compounds at once is too much... Not sure what the Winny and Furz will do for you that can't be accomplished with HDrol - If you want to cut, go hit the treadmill.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Guilty.

T-lake, what's the big deal bro? I'm eating winztrol and furazadrol like skittles and it's all gravy.

In my defense, Austin said, "don't give me the bullsh!t, this is what I've got, what should I do with it?", and I said, "here's how I'd use it." And what he failed to mention is he weighs 230lb. He's not exactly a lightweight. I'm rocking the same compounds and a few more at higher dosages and I weigh nearly 40lb less.

Austin, if you feel any anxiety about it, drop the dosages, or maybe drop a compound all together. The furazadrol w/ the hdrol would make a nice cut and you can save the win to stack w/ ANYTHING.
haha, i wasn't going to rat you out. and he's right, i basically said forget the shvt about being a beginner, this is what i have, how would you do this? i came into most of my stash by accident, so i'm thinking fate.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm afraid I gotta disagree, king. Crazyfool, afraid I disagree with you too. People need to stop saying, "just shoot real juice". Injectables are not free of dangers. On the contrary. They require careful planning and preperation, same as orals. Orals CAN be run properly and effectively while minimizing the negative sides. Many, many, many of us on here have done so many times. It's all about preperation.

. With hdrol one needs a little more caution, but he's starting lWinztrol is almost 100% side free (and I speak from experience...many experiences). Same w/ furaz. Both those compounds are non-methyls, so there's no fear of liver damageow.

Austin, you just need to make sure to pay close attention to your body. You may not need to go as high as 150mg on the h-drol, but then again, like T-lake, you may find that your body feels totally cool with it. G-mack's on 50mg of epi, and its his first run, and he's experiencing nothing but good times. You've done your homework, your ancillaries seem to be all lined up, your pct looks solid (though some might have differing opinions on the dosing for the 6oxo, I like it).

1 note on support supps, preload both your hawthorn and milk thistle for a week before you start. Not sure the best dosage, because I have preloaded mixes, but TG will know. I'll shoot him and the other guys a PM right now.
as far as the first bolded thing ..... i didnt say that

as far as the second bolded.... Deca has been shown to increase liver enzymes.... training increases liver enzymes.... just because its non methyl dont say theres NO fear of liver problems, they raise on injects to man.

as far as the 3rd bolded thing HES 230 pounds . 75 would be good for him and may go up to 100.

epi first time go especially when bridgeing is fine to run a lower dose,

and i wouldnt preload milk thistle for any cycle becuase it interferes with the androgen receptors. NAC would be a better choice
before during and after NAC, or liv 52.

dont mean to rant but this is my .02

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah tapering steroids down is pointless. Also that stack/length would likely murder your cholesterol. What's your BF%?

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I think the H-Drol dose is fine... It's really quite mild. I'm at 150 now - as you know.

I just think the 3 compounds at once is too much... Not sure what the Winny and Furz will do for you that can't be accomplished with HDrol - If you want to cut, go hit the treadmill.
He said he wanted to keep some lean mass coming on while cutting down a lot.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I've said my piece... I'm interested in this cycle. Would like pre / post pics and I'll definitey sub when you get it poppin.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
as far as the first bolded thing ..... i didnt say that

as far as the second bolded.... Deca has been shown to increase liver enzymes.... training increases liver enzymes.... just because its non methyl dont say theres NO fear of liver problems, they raise on injects to man.

as far as the 3rd bolded thing HES 230 pounds . 75 would be good for him and may go up to 100.

epi first time go especially when bridgeing is fine to run a lower dose,

and i wouldnt preload milk thistle for any cycle becuase it interferes with the androgen receptors. NAC would be a better choice
before during and after NAC, or liv 52.

dont mean to rant but this is my .02
The first thing you bolded wasn't addressed at you.

As for the the 75mg, scroll up, read Timber's post. Timer, what do you weigh, brother?

Point taken on the liver values. I've never had problems in the past, but then again, like Timber said, everyone's different. There is some strain, of course. There's strain with anything passing through your liver, and obviously, the more you pass the more strain.

Again, and I cant stress this enough, but I'm not suggesting this is the very best way to do it. I merely said this is how I would do it. I still say so. In fact, I'm sitting here on 400mg winztrol, 300mg furazadrol, 550mg 11oxo and the only reason I don't have MMV2 in my system is because I didn't work out today...otherwise, I'd have eaten 5 of 'em, same as I did yesterday, and same as I've been doing (w/ 0 sides) for weeks now. Granted, I was about 100mg lower on everything last week, but I'm rolling into week 5.

Everyone IS different, though.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
H-Drol is a milder compound, but it will still do a number on BP & liver values. Imagine running 3 steroids, one of them being 100+mg of Oral Turinabol. The only advice I can give is research the hell out of it before hand.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Its funny, after 3 weeks - my BP has gone to 120 / 80 to 112 / 72...

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
H-Drol is a milder compound, but it will still do a number on BP & liver values. Imagine running 3 steroids, one of them being 100+mg of Oral Turinabol. The only advice I can give is research the hell out of it before hand.
I agree 100%. Hdrol needs to be handled w/ care. The other two, I personally feel are incredibly mild, but everyone here has a good point, that combining them raises numerous questions.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You should run compounds 1 at a time to see how you respond to them

This is common knowledge. I think 3 orals of any kind is a pretty dumb cycle, especially a first cycle.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Once the hawthorn kicks in, mine literally hits 120/80 and doesn't budge.
Cholesterol... I have no clue really. Could be off the charts, but I only have 20 days left on cycle...

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
I've said my piece... I'm interested in this cycle. Would like pre / post pics and I'll definitey sub when you get it poppin.
i'll def get some pics before, i want to get some feedback on my workout too before I start this. i wanted to post this tomorrow but there is a lot of replys going on now so i might just suck it up and put it up here now

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
i'll def get some pics before, i want to get some feedback on my workout too before I start this. i wanted to post this tomorrow but there is a lot of replys going on now so i might just suck it up and put it up here now
Suck it up *itch.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established

Winztrol is almost 100% side free (and I speak from experience...many experiences). Same w/ furaz. Both those compounds are non-methyls, so there's no fear of liver damage. With hdrol one needs a little more caution, but he's starting low.

have you run real juice before?... if not i dont think u can compare, (even if you had buddies) everyone just popping these PH's and oral only steroid cycles need to stop its getting a little rediculous your gonna end up hurting yourself. if anything running a 10 week test only cycle at 500mg a week would provide superior gains than any Ph's and otc steroids could ever supply SAFeLY!!!!! Whatever then again what do i know right?? i think its pointless to justify oral steroid consumption and i think its silly to call h-drol a MILD compound. i have blood work as proof that it ****s up your hormone levels (h-drol specifically). whatever in the end youll believe what u want, because whatever sounds good must be good right?? catch my drift. i dunno i dont really feel like fighting your justification as to why people need to stop saying just shoot real juice cause it just sounds like it couldnt be explained to you. .02

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, no one needs to take this stuff personally... Its not personal attacks. Different strokes man.

Personally I'm not ready to stick needles in me. I KNOW H-drol messes with hormone levels... that's pretty much the point with steriods in general. That's why PCT is important, as well as constant monitoring and listening to you body.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
have you run real juice before?... if not i dont think u can compare, (even if you had buddies) everyone just popping these PH's and oral only steroid cycles need to stop its getting a little rediculous your gonna end up hurting yourself. if anything running a 10 week test only cycle at 500mg a week would provide superior gains than any Ph's and otc steroids could ever supply SAFeLY!!!!! Whatever then again what do i know right?? i think its pointless to justify oral steroid consumption and i think its silly to call h-drol a MILD compound. i have blood work as proof that it ****s up your hormone levels (h-drol specifically). whatever in the end youll believe what u want, because whatever sounds good must be good right?? catch my drift. i dunno i dont really feel like fighting your justification as to why people need to stop saying just shoot real juice cause it just sounds like it couldnt be explained to you. .02
First cycle was an 8 weeker of sust...'bout 10 years ago...so yeah, I know somethign about injectables. My point w/ pinning is the same one you're making w/ hdrol being mild. Saying it's "safer" is bullsh!t. What the fcuk does S"safer" mean in the scope of all this? Less risk? Ok. But there are risks just the same and going with either is a conscious decision to face those risks. A lot of people don't want to pin not necessarily because of the needle, but perhaps because of the stigma, or the buying illegal compunds, or any number of other reasons.

Don't get this sh!t twisted, I'm not by any means trying to say any of this is safe! Not the phs, not the injectables, not what I'm doing, nor what you're doing nor what he wants to do nor what any of the other guys on this section of the board or getting into. ALL of it involves risks to your health. That's all I was trying to say.

There was no need to get all condescending. And I hate to break it to you, but shooting "real juice" doesn't make you fcukin' yoda.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, no one needs to take this stuff personally... Its not personal attacks. Different strokes man.

Personally I'm not ready to stick needles in me. I KNOW H-drol messes with hormone levels... that's pretty much the point with steriods in general. That's why PCT is important, as well as constant monitoring and listening to you body.
Well said brother. I'd rep you, but it seems I need to spread the love first.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
i'm out....i'll post my workout tomorrow. also, any feedback about calorie intake would be great. my workout right now is a combination of super sets of opposite muscle (back followed by chest; bi's followed by tri's) with a given amount of time b/t sets (no longer then 90 seconds). i don't know if this goes with my cycle so i'm going to try and read up on it tomorrow and let you know what i come up with. i really like killing my traps so if anyone has some random a** exercise for these let me know

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
First cycle was an 8 weeker of sust...'bout 10 years ago...so yeah, I know somethign about injectables. My point w/ pinning is the same one you're making w/ hdrol being mild. Saying it's "safer" is bullsh!t. What the fcuk does S"safer" mean in the scope of all this? Less risk? Ok. But there are risks just the same and going with either is a conscious decision to face those risks. A lot of people don't want to pin not necessarily because of the needle, but perhaps because of the stigma, or the buying illegal compunds, or any number of other reasons.

Don't get this sh!t twisted, I'm not by any means trying to say any of this is safe! Not the phs, not the injectables, not what I'm doing, nor what you're doing nor what he wants to do nor what any of the other guys on this section of the board or getting into. ALL of it involves risks to your health. That's all I was trying to say.

There was no need to get all condescending. And I hate to break it to you, but shooting "real juice" doesn't make you fcukin' yoda.
then why would u disagree with me if all u were just speaking was defensive truism.
yea true sky is blue grass is green blah blah blah... nice star wars reference *******.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I glanced at the posts and really just looked at the cycle you gave. Honestly running Fura/Winny is pointless since they will give similar results. The fura(parent compound) being 2x stronger on most steroid profile sites.

From personal experience my first run was with Halodrol-50/Orastan-E(winny designer). I loved it and ran the halo 50mg for 4 weeks with 200-300mg of O/E.

I did 0 cardio and still lost 15lbs. It wasn't my intention but I looked awesome. I gained a little size, alot of strength. I could have asked for a better cycle.

I would personally run the hdrol at 75-100mg with 250-300mg of Fura for 5-6 weeks if you have enough.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I hate to have to quote this whole phrase but what were your test levels like after your H-drol cycle? Length and doses too if you don't mind.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
test ended up around 300ngg/ml even after a solid pct. i had a lot better recovery with injects, i ran 75/75/100/100 good gains, i just feel these compounds have a lot of IF's about them and no one really knows what harm they can cause.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
test ended up around 300ngg/ml even after a solid pct. i had a lot better recovery with injects, i ran 75/75/100/100 good gains, i just feel these compounds have a lot of IF's about them and no one really knows what harm they can cause.
Ouch! I will admit I haven't seen or heard of recovering from halodrol being hard(my experience too) but then again everyone is different as stated many times.

I agree with your last statement, very few get bloodwork and there aren't any studies on most. We just can go by parent compounds and judge from there, thats what I do.

Thanks for posting your levels..reps to you my friend!:thumbsup:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Thing is these compounds shouldn't be used like they're harmless supplements just because Guy-X ran 100mg Halo stacked with 30mg Superdrol and 20mg Pheraplex for 2 years and thinks he's ok. Usually the people who run/recommend these crazy doses are those who've never had blood work done and have no idea what they're doing to their bodies.

When Halodrol originally came out as it's standalone version apart from the DMT, about a half dozen guys had blood work done. Their lipids & liver values were quite a bit higher than baseline - but not as much as M1T which seemed to be the OTC standard at the time. Also these guys were all taking 50mg / day and still had noticeably elevated numbers, just not as high as M1T which literally turned cholesterol into stroke-like numbers for many.

With no clinical data on H-Drol as a prohormone it's possible that it could be dose for dose as toxic as Turinabol as the only difference is the addition of a hydroxyl group in place of the ketone. If so taking 200mg could be like taking 200mg of Turinabol which would likely cause long term bodily damage without symptoms. It's good to over-research these chemicals for months before taking the plunge.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should run compounds 1 at a time to see how you respond to them

This is common knowledge. I think 3 orals of any kind is a pretty dumb cycle, especially a first cycle.
My first cycle was Halo-drol at only 50 mg. per day for 4 weeks. Not much gains, but hopefully not much damage either. My second cycle was Phera at 30 mg. per day for 4 weeks. Better strength and mass than the h-drol, but probably worse on lipids and liver enzymes as well. My third cycle was Super-Drol at 30 mg. for 4 weeks. Very powerful sh*t right there!! I love it though. My point is, I ran all of these as a standalone to judge how the different compounds work all by themselves. So UnrealMachine has a very valid point. My cycles now are becoming famous (or should I say---infamous) for combining different compounds to get the desired effects that I'm after.And since you weigh 230 I would suggest this first cycle to be just the Halo-drol and go with 50/75/75/75/100/100 for a good 6-weeker that you will enjoy and benefit from. Get your feet wet first before plunging all the way into the waters!! Good luck bro. Oh, and about the MT and Hawthorn pre-load: Take 2 grams of each per day for 2 weeks before you start this cycle. Then I recommend dropping the Milk Thistle until after your cycle ends, and you start PCT. Then you can resume the 2 grams of MT per day for PCT. I suggest that you also consider supplementing 40 mg. of Policosanol and 10 grams of fish oil everyday for this cycle for the obvious concern over blood lipids. I hope this helps clarify some wide-ranging opinions you have going on here!! If you have any worries, concerns, or questions, hit me up in the PM's. Anytime brother!! :thumbsup: ROCK THIS THING DUDE!!:head:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Great advice from a cycle vet TG :thumbsup:

You may want to look into Cycle Assist - a new product from CEL that's loaded with all the support supplements that you need ON a cycle. It's in a capsule form that you take twice a day and it has N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC), Silymarin, Pantothenic Acid (B5), Hawthorn Extract, Vitamin B6, Saw Palmetto, Celery Seed Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Policosanol, & Zinc Gluconate all together and all standardized as highly potent extracts. Price is unbeatable too as you get 30 days worth for about a dollar a day.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Great advice from a cycle vet TG :thumbsup:

You may want to look into Cycle Assist - a new product from CEL that's loaded with all the support supplements that you need ON a cycle. It's in a capsule form that you take twice a day and it has N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC), Silymarin, Pantothenic Acid (B5), Hawthorn Extract, Vitamin B6, Saw Palmetto, Celery Seed Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Policosanol, & Zinc Gluconate all together and all standardized as highly potent extracts. Price is unbeatable too as you get 30 days worth for about a dollar a day.
i have cycle support and i believe they are basically the same thing. I just took a quick glance at the back of the can and looks like it had all the same stuff.