bulk cycle

nofearx

Awards
would deca 300 and test cyp be a good bulking cycle at 1/2 cc of deca and 1/2 cc of the test pulled into one syringe to make a total of 1 cc twice a week. total 300 deca 200 test a week
im 168 pounds 15-18% body fat pretty good shape i did sustenon 250 about 11 years ago and thats it

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
5'11
~16.5% bodyfat

maybe you should forget the roids and tell us what your diet and training are like

nofearx

Awards
lol i have never been able to stay above 170 for any length of time. thats why id like the roids. im a red fiber person wanting to be a white fiber person lol:aargh:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i feel like I keep having to say this...
Steroids aren't the answer if your diet and training suck

If you're 5'11 you can get over 170 lbs, especially with bodyfat that high. Try eating more.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
If I read your initial post correctly, you are wanting to take 300mgs of deca and 200mgs of cyp a week? If thats the case, I gotta tell you thats a horrible idea...Natural suppression can easily begin on as little as 200mgs, so essentially what you're going to do is suppress your own production and replace it with synthetic test....Then run the risk of dealing with the problems associated with your own rebound, etc...

I wouldnt even think of going less than 400mgs, and I honestly never advise my clients to go less than 500mgs of TEST...deca at 300mgs is fine, and I honestly think 300-400mgs is the sweet spot for that chemical...

holy