Yes, YES THE PATRIOTS LOSE!! YES!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Yes, YES THE PATRIOTS LOSE!! YES!!

YES!!

God, this feels amazing. I was getting so sick and tired of all the fans, prognosticators and pundits claiming how this was the team of destiny. I have never been happier for a single event in my entire life, and I don't feel one bit ashamed about this post. I listened ALL WEEK as nobody gave the Giants a chance, and as people rode Brady like a golden boy. He had an unspectacular game, and the Patriots' season is worth ZERO!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I love this!!!!!!!!!!hahahaha
    Armed to the teeth.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Im so happy right now!!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    Im so happy right now!!!
    18-1 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!Who gives a sh1t.....lol

It all means nothing now
    Armed to the teeth.
  5. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I'm reveling right now! I'll have a more intellectual post tomorrow, but for now I'm lost in the emotion.

I think each and every New England fan deserves this, as they have been unbelievably talkative this year and rightfully so.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

18 and 1 ain't much fun when you choke, Holla

:bruce3:
  7. Registered User

Sorry T1(Trauma1) but WOOOO!!!!
    You had to know since Jacksonvilles my team i had to pull for NY. Not the best looking team ever but today they came and played.
    Strahan deserved this and wanted it bad too after 15 years in the league.

Congrats. And NE fans, you have plenty to hold on too anyway.

WOOOOO!!!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

The only reason I like to see these guys lose is because it means they're still 2 rings behind the Steelers
  9. Registered User

[QUOTE=Mulletsoldier;1190981] I have never been happier for a single event in my entire life, and I don't feel one bit ashamed about this post.[QUOTE]

Honestly, you should be. From a third-person standpoint on the game, I can see how it is a huge upset. However, to drop to that level of pessimism honestly shocks me. The football season is not a total waste - it goes to show to all teams that no one will ever be unbeatable. 19-0 is possible, but the term "perfect" was thrown around FAR too much. What people have been claiming from the very beginning is so true... an effective rush on Brady renders the offense near useless.

The Patriots are still without a doubt one of the most amazing teams ever to take the field. Unfallable, no, not by a long shot. Still amazing though without a doubt. The season is an UTTER DISSAPOINTMENT with this cap, but it is not a total failure. They will forever be remembered for this season.

If you play like that however, you don't deserve to win the game. I feel bad for Patriots fans, as I know they can play so much better than that. GREAT game to watch however, and props to the Giants to throwing together the masterpiece that took the win.
  10. Registered User

Where are all of the "Brady is the best ever" fans from the other thread? He looked like crap.
  11. Banned

Destiny is a king with no crown... Ha-Ha-Ha!

To all the Boston fans - I am laughing at you while you make excuses - I am laughing at you for putting dumb sayings in your SIGS... Ha-Ha-Ha!

Gooooooo Giants!
  12. Banned

The Giants won at the last minute. It didn't phase me. It was a pretty good game, though. It definitely had me on the edge of my seat throughout the entire time.
  13. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post

However, to drop to that level of pessimism honestly shocks me.
    Modern society...a lot of hate

Tis sad.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  14. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dane View Post
    Where are all of the "Brady is the best ever" fans from the other thread? He looked like crap.
    I'm gonna admit that I like the Pats more than I do the Giants, but Brady did so horrible tonight. He was getting sticky fingers. He'd fake left and right, and would try giving up the ball at the last minute. The Giants played very good defense tonight, that's for sure.
  15. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dane View Post
    Taking your team down the field with 4 minutes to play to take the lead is crap?

Dude, put the pipe down.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post

Tis sad.
    I know... it still disturbes me. I honestly think they enjoy watching OTHERS lose, more than their OWN TEAM winning. It says a lot about character...
  17. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Tis sad.
    And a lot of NE fans who are learning a valuable lesson in humility and hindsight tonight, one which I am happy to provide to them.
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    And a lot of NE fans who are learning a valuable lesson in humility and hindsight tonight, one which I am happy to provide to them.
    I do agree - way too many fans got into the mindset of the Patriots actually being "perfect", which was never the case. Their faults were brought to light in brilliant manner tonight. Just remember - we're adults here.

Also - keep in mind that the Patriots are effectively #2. A huge dissapointment to the team, but they still beat pretty much every single one of our teams. Including the Giants, but alas! Not today. Hats off to them.
  19. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Shows a lot of class.

20. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

True, though you and I both know if the result would have been different NE fans would have peppered the forum with even more raucous celebrations, and none of us would have heard the end of the gloating for weeks.

I do agree - way too many fans got into the mindset of the Patriots actually being "perfect", which was never the case. Their faults were brought to light in brilliant manner tonight. Just remember - we're adults here.

Also - keep in mind that the Patriots are effectively #2. A huge dissapointment to the team, but they still beat pretty much every single one of our teams. Including the Giants, but alas! Not today. Hats off to them
  21. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

True, though you and I both know if the result would have been different NE fans would have peppered the forum with even more raucous celebrations, and none of us would have heard the end of the gloating for weeks.
    How ironic this arguement is.

22. USA HOCKEY

Not Ironically, The headline is Patriots Lose.. not Giants win.
    Great game, the only offensive player that impressed me was Wes Welker. Tyree had a ridiculous catch. The Patriots front 5 got worked. Seau will have to wait another year
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.

Gods like WHAATTT Your taping the other team? HERE'S your perfect season.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    I know... it still disturbes me. I honestly think they enjoy watching OTHERS lose, more than their OWN TEAM winning. It says a lot about character...
    I know I do ahaha....I have no character I guess.
    Armed to the teeth.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Well the pats lost......I give the giants credit for being the better team in then end. However, this hate crap is annoying. I'm a boston fan and i ALWAYS will be. I think there are WAY TOO many haters here in general. New England STILL set records that wil stand for years to come.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

26. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59 View Post
    Not Ironically, The headline is Patriots Lose.. not Giants win.
    Great game, the only offensive player that impressed me was Wes Welker. Tyree had a ridiculous catch. The Patriots front 5 got worked. Seau will have to wait another year
    Welker is absolutely INSANE. I don't think I really realized that until I watched him tonight. IMO, one of the best in the league - I'd take him over a lot of big names. He runs with such diligence... effort not seen with average receivers. They said he played soccer in his pastime. Maybe that's how he developed those quick darty skills... quite a weapon.

The real story though was Eli... never again will people doubt him. That final drive was "Brady-Esque". Funny to use that now to describe it. Brady... I don't think he'll sleep for weeks. He had his chances, but man did he get beat up when they came.
  27. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

How ironic this arguement is.
    I believe irony's the improper term as I made that point intentionally. Irony implies unwittingness and/or lack of knowledge leading to an unexpected turn of events.

I was pointing out the 'justification'.
  28. Banned

I agree with you. Those of us who are Pats fans, are gonna act like sore losers. But if we won, then the Giants fans would've acted like sore losers and, you're right, several Pats fans would've been gloating for the next several weeks. Regardless of which team won, the winners are gonna gloat.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Destiny is a king with no crown... Ha-Ha-Ha!

To all the Boston fans - I am laughing at you while you make excuses - I am laughing at you for putting dumb sayings in your SIGS... Ha-Ha-Ha!

Gooooooo Giants!
    What the h*ll is this matt, seriously? I don't make excuses, i've endured the hardship over the years. Anyone and everyone can or will make excuses in any circumstance.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

30. Banned

{{choke}}
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Drink Milk. Lose Weight? Some Say Yes
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 11:56 PM
  2. Where will the pistons lose their first game?
    By judge-mental in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-27-2005, 11:41 PM
  3. Yes, you will get banned. The rules are there for a reason
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-07-2005, 10:26 PM
  4. YES- Finally some GOOD news on the PH Ban!
    By Chuck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 08:43 AM
  5. Oh yes...the packages have arrived!
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 09:52 AM