Yes, YES THE PATRIOTS LOSE!! YES!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Tiger won again. Oops, wrong thread...
    Doh!!!!!!! haha

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

For sure... And I knew you would know it was just to rub you... Ha-Ha! Bears, eh? Booooooo!

I'm a Falcons fan! Oh wait - forget I said that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Matt your comment about people that put it in their sigs was obviously directed at me. Don't make me bring out the bears season now
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Oh a new york fan throws the "CHOKE" accusation out there huh....big surprise. You guys know it all too well in recent years don't you. I'll admit the giants won the game and they played better in the end, but don't sit here and proclaim the "choke" accusation like it means anything for new york football. Brady is argueably the best comeback QB ever in the sport. You can't win them all, but they certainly put up a season to be reckoned with for MANY years to come .......

You're mistaken, I'm a Pittsburgh Steeler fan for the last 34 years. I did grow up in New York so, I'm happy for the Giants but Ok, they didn't choke, they got their butts handed to them, do you like that better

:bruce3:.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    For sure... And I knew you would know it was just to rub you... Ha-Ha! Bears, eh? Booooooo!

I'm a Falcons fan! Oh wait - forget I said that!
    Good god don't tell me you're a vick supporter?

Legendary

5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    You're mistaken, I'm a Pittsburgh Steeler fan for the last 34 years. I did grow up in New York so, I'm happy for the Giants but Ok, they didn't choke, they got their butts handed to them, do you like that better

A former new yorker that's a pitt fan? Interesting indeed. I'm busting your azz bro. I hate the steelers all the same!

Legendary

6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

At the beginning of the game, I didn't give a sh!t who won. One side of me wanted the Giants to win just so I could see the Patriots lose the chances of an undefeated season, but what's ironic is the other side of me wanted to see history being made tonight and see the Pats win. I kind of feel bad for Seau, he seems like a real stand-up guy and I hope he comes back for another year so he has a shot at the SB again and actually win it. I heard this week on ESPN that he has never missed one practice in his entire career, now that's amazing.

Then again, I wanted Strahan to win one before he retires as well, but I don't think he will. I think he's having too much fun and will stay at least one more year.
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%

haha, ohhh the bears. ....
    haha ohhhh the cubs....
    anywho.
    I think as it was said before, either way people would be ranting and raving. And no one can say they would do it "politly" cause when your team wins the SB, you feel like a maniac.
    T1, you know i was pullin for NY cause my guys (the Jags) got beat and that division is tough none-the less. Brady was slowing down all season it seemed. Manning was always on and off. But NY did put together a very good ending season, obviously not comparing to the NE season.

Either way it was a good game down to the wire. I thought at least 5 times NE D should have had pics.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.7%

This game easily could have gone the other way....the giants definately had their share of breaks. Like Moss said though their intensity could not match the Giants. Furthermore, how do you leave Plex one on one with hobs on a blitz in the red zone. They deserved to loose on that playcall alone. I think that just goes to show how confident the pats staff "was". Anyways, that was one of the best championship games I've seen in any sport congrats to the PatsX3 for a terrific season and thank you Giants for putting it to an end. I just hope my Seahawks figure out a way to run the ball with greatness and win their sh**y division again! Oh and T1 it's all good...you and I and everyone else that knows or even doesn't know a thing about the NFL knows that this is not the end of the dynasty known as the Pats. I definately agree that Wes "white lightning " Welker is the best slot in the world and I would love to see him and many other patriots in a Seahawk uniform. You guys whining about hating take it to another thread and let us haters bask in this for atleast tonight!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Damn Haters!.......

Legendary

10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.7%

Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    At the beginning of the game, I didn't give a sh!t who won. One side of me wanted the Giants to win just so I could see the Patriots lose the chances of an undefeated season, but what's ironic is the other side of me wanted to see history being made tonight and see the Pats win. I kind of feel bad for Seau, he seems like a real stand-up guy and I hope he comes back for another year so he has a shot at the SB again and actually win it. I heard this week on ESPN that he has never missed one practice in his entire career, now that's amazing.

Then again, I wanted Strahan to win one before he retires as well, but I don't think he will. I think he's having too much fun and will stay at least one more year.
    Strahan won't retire because he can't afford to...he's got a divorce to pay for!
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%

Quote Originally Posted by snookl187 View Post
    Strahan won't retire because he can't afford to...he's got a divorce to pay for!
    15 years in the leagues man. i think hes got some pocket change....anywho.

He wont retire casue he is now in the best shape of his life, minus the ever expanding gap he has.(sorry that was a cheap shot but i chose to leave it there)haha
    He is goin to be around for awhile and be productive, very.
    I think NYG have a decent foundation to build on from here. Theyshowed they have the heart and drive, now they jsut need to play consistant. Sure they dont have huge names or top players in the league, but they make plays, thats all that matters.

I think NE D will needa little make-over not next but prolly the one after season. Junior and Bruschi(sp?) are gettin there, but holding up well...somehow....wont get into that.

I did tip my hat to NE as they are goin to be always remembered for the good and bad as will NYG.

Seeing P. Manning that happy for his bro was pretty cool too.

I'm sorry tho to everyone now becasue Jacksonville will prolly shut some of these teams down, NE, Pitts, Indy, just gotta do what ya gotta to sometimes.

Take care everyone.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

God i hate peyton manning, but he's very talented lol.......it goes back to his days at tennessee......however he NEVER beat the gators haha!

Legendary

13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%

God i hate peyton manning, but he's very talented lol.......it goes back to his days at tennessee......however he NEVER beat the gators haha!
    Oooohhhh so now youre hatin' ehhh....? mmhmhhhhmmmmm.....

haha, come on P. Manning is an o.k. guy, you know deep down inside he knows he is the man(especially last season) but you know Brady has always been the same....yea.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Oooohhhh so now youre hatin' ehhh....? mmhmhhhhmmmmm.....

haha, come on P. Manning is an o.k. guy, you know deep down inside he knows he is the man(especially last season) but you know Brady has always been the same....yea.
    I hate him, but respect his talent. However again, he NEVER beat the gators! That in itself is good enough for me haha

Legendary

15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.97%

THE PATSIES LOST AGAINST THE GIANTS!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I will never forget this as long as I live. Oh yeah, anti-patsies theme party at my house, multiple kegs and bottles. Everyone's invited!
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Quote Originally Posted by BDAWG View Post
    You know what's good enough for me??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I will never forget this as long as I live. Oh yeah, anti-patsies theme party at my house, multiple kegs and bottles. Everyone's invited!
    And.....didn't the cowgirls suffer the same fate......I believe they did.

Legendary

17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.97%

Yeah, but this one was the "one that counted". The dynasty just couldn't pull it through.

But honestly Trauma, this is all in the name of the game. I really have no hard feeling against you. It's all in good fun.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Yeah, but this one was the "one that counted". The dynasty just couldn't pull it through.

But honestly Trauma, this is all in the name of the game. I really have no hard feeling against you. It's all in good fun.
    I know man, same here. I'm pissed beyond belief, but i've been through it with my sox before many times. Next year.......game on haha

Legendary

19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Can you imagine how arrogant Bostonites would be if the Pats won, and then in June, the Celtics won?? Three important championships in ONE year!
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Can you imagine how arrogant Bostonites would be if the Pats won, and then in June, the Celtics won?? Three important championships in ONE year!
    I could only imagine........of course i ABSOLUTELY was!

Legendary

Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Oh, I'd be very embarrassed to lose to such a team, myself.

The Giants had luck on their side and an amazing defense lined up. Brady's slacking definitely handed the game to the Giants.
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.92%

it is interesting how the pats success has brought them so must resentment...i personally enjoyed the chance to watch a team make history, even though they blew it. and i am not a pats fan by any means. i am just sick of hearing the king of all haters, mercury morris. at least we will only have to hear his comments for another day or two before he disappears and then reappears when someone starts 12-0 and he can return with more of his BS.

i will say, the game went quick and ended early, which was nice. gave me the chance to watch the replay of the puppy bowl on animal planet.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    Oh, I'd be very embarrassed to lose to such a team, myself.

The Giants had luck on their side and an amazing defense lined up. Brady's slacking definitely handed the game to the Giants.
    Brady didn't lose that game......the team did as a whole.

Legendary

24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.95%

The giants won the game
    no way the pats lost the game because of bad play
    they lost because the Giants D-Line turned the best performance in history. They hit Brady more times then he had been hit all year long in one game. And he got ****ed up. He wasnt able to sit there with a nice pretty uniform all game and pick apart a Defense. All I can say is "about time".
    One of the best Super Bowls of all time imo.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.19%

I've disliked the Pats since about 1985, and cheered for whoever has played them. This was a great Superbowl. I know the sportscasters and media won't say anything about it, but what does everyone thing about the classless act of that piece of sh!t Belichick. He knew that there was time left on the clock and when the ref told him, he just turned around and walked to the locker room. He could have got his team off the field and waited for two seconds. I know he just lost, but he needs to take a lesson from Brady and show some class and be a gracious loser. Instead with an attitude like his, no matter how much winning he does or what he accomplishes, he will always be a loser.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.7%

I don't think it was that bad...the game was over, the field was covered with players their family and press. They just should have took the second off the clock. Atleast he had the decency to march out to center and give coughlin his props. Although, I would have enjoyed a little more camera on bill in defeat...didn't get much of that this year.
  27. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

They would be the new Yankee fans.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

Brady didn't lose that game......the team did as a whole.
    I didn't say that. What I was saying was this: the Giants playing great defense and Brady's slacking didn't help any. Of course the Pats' defense and offense could've been a little bit better. The Giants' D plowed right through the Pats' offensive line.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Benderzzz View Post
    The giants won the game
    no way the pats lost the game because of bad play
    they lost because the Giants D-Line turned the best performance in history. They hit Brady more times then he had been hit all year long in one game. And he got ****ed up. He wasnt able to sit there with a nice pretty uniform all game and pick apart a Defense. All I can say is "about time".
    One of the best Super Bowls of all time imo.
    It definitely was a great Super Bowl. I'm gonna have to agree with you. Like I've been saying, the Giants' D was amazing last night. That's definitely what won them the game.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Smile

You guys who are upset about Mercury Morris' comments need to get over it. The bottom line is that THEY accomplished perfection and in the last now 36 years, NO ONE else has. And about the "arrogant"Yankee fans, we're not arrogant just successful and will be again in the near future.

:bruce3:
  31. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

And about the "arrogant"Yankee fans, we're not arrogant just successful and will be again in the near future.

The fans are successful?

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

And about the "arrogant"Yankee fans, we're not arrogant just successful and will be again in the near future.
    Not if my Sox have anything to say about it...... Spring training is just around the corner now. Can't wait!

Legendary

33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Ok, they didn't choke, they got their butts handed to them, do you like that better
    I wouldn't be so brash in proclaiming a 17-14 game as getting your butt handed to you by any means. It just goes to show that even when new england doesn't play well they still have the ability keep it close. If i recall correctly the steelers did themselves receive an actual butt whoopin at the hand of the patriots(34-13). Now that game was a perfect example of the statement "Getting your azz handed to you." It's all in good fun fastone.

Legendary

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I wouldn't be so brash in proclaiming a 17-14 game as getting your butt handed to you by any means. It just goes to show that even when new england doesn't play well they still have the ability keep it close. If i recall correctly the steelers did themselves receive an actual butt whoopin at the hand of the patriots(34-13). Now that game was a perfect example of the statement "Getting your azz handed to you." It's all in good fun fastone.
    Yes the Steelers did get their butts handed to them, I won't argue that. The great thing is that in sports there's always next year Yes it is in good fun, Now on to the Yankees................

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    The fans are successful?

Yes, I don't want to tell you how much i made on the Yankees over the years btw (lmao)

36. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Yes, I don't want to tell you how much i made on the Yankees over the years btw (lmao)

LOL

Touche'!!!
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.7%

untill baseball get's a real salary cap it is dead to me
  38. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

And.....didn't the cowgirls suffer the same fate......I believe they did.
    EVERY BODY DID!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I CALLED IT! WE WOULD MEET THE PATS IN THE SUPER BOWL, AND WOULD RIP IT AWAY FROM THEM, N EVERY ONE AROUND ME THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!

18-1 means... NOTHING!!!

G-MEN 14-6..... CHAMPS!!!!!!
  39. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It's not that New England didn't play well, it's that the GIANTS DIDN'T ALLOW THEM TO!!!! They were hammering Brady ALL night long!!
  40. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I'm reveling right now! I'll have a more intellectual post tomorrow, but for now I'm lost in the emotion.

I think each and every New England fan deserves this, as they have been unbelievably talkative this year and rightfully so.
    which reminds me, to all you Pats fans that were running your yaps............!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Drink Milk. Lose Weight? Some Say Yes
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 01:56 AM
  2. Where will the pistons lose their first game?
    By judge-mental in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 01:41 AM
  3. Yes, you will get banned. The rules are there for a reason
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 12:26 AM
  4. YES- Finally some GOOD news on the PH Ban!
    By Chuck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 10:43 AM
  5. Oh yes...the packages have arrived!
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 11:52 AM