TO IS GONE!

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
hopefully, they will permanently kick his ass off the team. That guy is a selfish, cocky prick who is way too into himself!!!!

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
this shouldnt sit too well with a team that is currently throwing 50+ times a game... i bet it doesnt last.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
There is a whole lot more here than is being said... it will come out. After Owens is cut!!!!!

Maybe they should just let Hugh Douglas kick his ass like he wants to:jaw:
Then his new postion really will be as he has said " The Eagles Bad-ass-ador."

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
T.O. set up like a bowling pin

Maybe I have seen to much WWF, or have read to many conspiracy theories on line, because this seems like the most pre-orchestrated, scripted week of NFL soap opera that I can remember. Owens is the one pro bowler on the Eagles who is actually having a pro bowl year. The Eagles were dead in the water last week pinned on their own 9 yardline. One play later T.O. had every body believing that the Eagles could win the game. He was beating Champ Bailey like a rented mule. Mcnabb's goaline interception was as bad a decision as he has made in two years. The defense folded in the fourth quarter. Hood makes two bad plays, game over. Andy Reid completely out coached on both sides of the ball. Mcnabb is still trying to figure why Denver has 9 men in the box. If anyone should applogize to Donavan it's the offensive line. Now instead of discussing why the Eagles took such a beating(altitude or attitude?), The whole world, mostly ESPN is talking about T.O. First his mystery ankle injury(play,notplay,play). Then his comments about what Michael Irvin said(would the Eagles be better with an old Fave vs an injured Mcnabb?...yeah maybe) I though it was kind of strange that both the network and the stadium crowd showed little interest in Owens scoring his 100th td recption only 5 guys have ever done it. Now I have been an Eagle fan since 1976. The one thing I have learned about the Andy Reid years is that the Eagles don't play that money **** with anybody (duce staley,trotter douglas,westbrook and owens, corey simon) Speak out against the team and you get bitch slapped! However, there is no way the Eagles are a better team with out T.O. He is open on almost every play. He is the only one on the team with the balls to get in Donavan's face and tell him to wake up and play football. If a healthy Mcnabb could get him the ball he would have 50 catches and 10 tds by now. He does some stupid things, like that Michael Irvin jersey after the Cowboys loss..WTF? But lets get some hardware first, then cut him. Well, at least we will get to see the Eagles run the ball this week.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the eagles are ungreatfull sonsabitches
guess who's about their best player? owens. who played injured and risked his career in the SB? owens. who has the balls to call it like it is(andy ried sucks, no run, donovan hurt) owens. ok so his communication skills suck, but give me a fucking break and let the best players play, without him the eagles would have been 0-7. if they cut him they go 1-8 mark my words.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
If the Birds get hardware this year it will truly be the hard way. TO has done a thing a week to piss the Birds off... Yes he is a stud on the field but he wonders why no one gives a **** that he caught 100 TD`s? 80 were in SF! And I am sure TO believes he has been as good a soldier as Sweetness(#34 Bears) was his WHOLE career.
I haven`t even listened to or heard his comments this week... don`t care anymore. He is :run: before March to somewhere besides Philly or SF and Balt. Probably Atlanta if Mora thinks he can deal with him.

And WTF why the big deal with the Ring thing anyhow? And who cares if his house is for sale.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
If they just would've paid him the money, everything would be okay. Guy is phenominal athelete but just doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. He needs to be traded to another team like he wants.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I pity the next team.

The guy has amazing ability on the field. Too bad his character and attitude are so terrible.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I have seen to much WWF, or have read to many conspiracy theories on line, because this seems like the most pre-orchestrated, scripted week of NFL soap opera that I can remember. Owens is the one pro bowler on the Eagles who is actually having a pro bowl year. The Eagles were dead in the water last week pinned on their own 9 yardline. One play later T.O. had every body believing that the Eagles could win the game. He was beating Champ Bailey like a rented mule. Mcnabb's goaline interception was as bad a decision as he has made in two years. The defense folded in the fourth quarter. Hood makes two bad plays, game over. Andy Reid completely out coached on both sides of the ball. Mcnabb is still trying to figure why Denver has 9 men in the box. If anyone should applogize to Donavan it's the offensive line. Now instead of discussing why the Eagles took such a beating(altitude or attitude?), The whole world, mostly ESPN is talking about T.O. First his mystery ankle injury(play,notplay,play). Then his comments about what Michael Irvin said(would the Eagles be better with an old Fave vs an injured Mcnabb?...yeah maybe) I though it was kind of strange that both the network and the stadium crowd showed little interest in Owens scoring his 100th td recption only 5 guys have ever done it. Now I have been an Eagle fan since 1976. The one thing I have learned about the Andy Reid years is that the Eagles don't play that money **** with anybody (duce staley,trotter douglas,westbrook and owens, corey simon) Speak out against the team and you get bitch slapped! However, there is no way the Eagles are a better team with out T.O. He is open on almost every play. He is the only one on the team with the balls to get in Donavan's face and tell him to wake up and play football. If a healthy Mcnabb could get him the ball he would have 50 catches and 10 tds by now. He does some stupid things, like that Michael Irvin jersey after the Cowboys loss..WTF? But lets get some hardware first, then cut him. Well, at least we will get to see the Eagles run the ball this week.

I don't think you watched last weeks game. Champ Bailey shut TO down in the first half, and then gave up a couple(big time plays, but 2 nonetheless) to TO. That is not being "beaten like a rented mule", it's more like he should have done a lot more considering that Bailey is playing with a bad hamstring.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Okay he only rented him 2 times for 137 yards and a touchdown. but he faked him out so bad on the touchdown play. You just don't see that very often at the NFL level. The first half coverages were combos and twists. Bailey had help both inside and underneath. Once the Broncos were up by 4 tds they went to a single lock down. Mcnabb saw this and well 91 yards later, you know the rest. The very next offensive play resulted in a 46 yard gain to Owens once again in single coverage. That was the last time Bailey had him in man to man. The Broncos went back to combination covers . No more big plays.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm not surprised TO is out of Philly. The only time he didn't talk **** in his career was when Steve Young, Jerry Rice, Ken Norton, and Gary Plummer were leading that team, they would have really physically beaten him and he knew it. This move is bad IMO, they can't win the Super Bowl w/out him, they need him.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
locker room fight

...apparently T.O. did not lose that fight with Hugh Douglas...then he challenged the whole training room to fight( as per ESPN)...the soap opera continues... IMO appologies are for girl friends not NFL quarterbacks, just play football please.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay he only rented him 2 times for 137 yards and a touchdown. but he faked him out so bad on the touchdown play. You just don't see that very often at the NFL level. The first half coverages were combos and twists. Bailey had help both inside and underneath. Once the Broncos were up by 4 tds they went to a single lock down. Mcnabb saw this and well 91 yards later, you know the rest. The very next offensive play resulted in a 46 yard gain to Owens once again in single coverage. That was the last time Bailey had him in man to man. The Broncos went back to combination covers . No more big plays.

Exactly.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Eagles need to block for McNabb and run a lot more... they will be fine if they do these things. In the offseason they better bring in a veteran wideout and draft one. The NFC is wide open - and especially the NFC East (advantage Giants) - they don't need to give up on this season.

for the sake of my fantasy team they had better not give up

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
:box: TO :box: 100 TD`s :box: New contract

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you watched last weeks game. Champ Bailey shut TO down in the first half, and then gave up a couple(big time plays, but 2 nonetheless) to TO. That is not being "beaten like a rented mule", it's more like he should have done a lot more considering that Bailey is playing with a bad hamstring.
Yea Bailey shut down TO in the first half... Not the defense as a whole but JUST CHAMP BAILEY:blink:

Reggie Brown however did beat Bailey for 40 inside in the first half. It was 24 grabbing at his ankles wasn`t it?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
:box: TO :box: 100 TD`s :box: New contract
i know right? boo f_cking hoo
he wants his own holiday

I'm not sure who the free agents are but the Eagles need a guy like Eric Moulds or Derrick Mason. Moulds has played with 8? different QBs and would fit in well with Philly. At the bare minimum they need a playmaker (look at Santana Moss) - without a big play threat they won't be able to run the ball.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Eagles need to block for McNabb and run a lot more... they will be fine if they do these things. In the offseason they better bring in a veteran wideout and draft one. The NFC is wide open - and especially the NFC East (advantage Giants) - they don't need to give up on this season.

for the sake of my fantasy team they had better not give up
The problem there is you can`t block 7 or 8 with 6... The Eagles miss Chad Lewis more than they will admit.
He may no longer be the receiver LJ is
but he was a 3rd tackle dropping off the line into the backfield last year.

Boy! Duce would look good on blitz pick up right now!

McNabb isn`t McNabb and everyone one knows it. He no longer can avoid the 1 or even 2 guys and extend a play.

The kid (Reggie Brown) has all the skills... just needs to be consistant
with his routes. ie... Great cut inside to beat Bailey for 40 then flat at the goal line and the DB comes under and picks the ball.

I expected to see Mc Cants get a look
he has done it before... but with Reid anymore you never know.

Nobody is giving up! It just got a whole lot harder than need be...

P.S. The defense doesn`t miss Simon either:toofunny: or the Oline Mayberry. And isn`t that Williams guy starting for Cinci a former 2nd rd pick.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
the management

The Eagles will always have a chance with Andy Reid and Donovan McNabb. These two guys are proven leaders. They took teams with hardly any offensive talent all the way to the NFC championship. The bluecollar, no superstars, no bullshit Eagle management style has worked in the past. However making it to the championship game is not what Philly needs. Philly needs to be SuperBowl Champions. It is time to pay the poven stars the money they are worth. If the Eagles won't pay Westbrook and Owens, two of the best players in the league, then how will they lure quality free agents to the team? The team is sending the wrong message " if your name is not Donovan Mcnabb then we will pay you what we want and if you don't like it, your cut!" Then they sign them later for less money ( trotter, douglas ) This is not your fathers NFL. You cannot treat highly skilled individuals the same as factory workers.These guys have a limited number of years where they can make money. Talent does not last forever. The NFL does not want to know you when your done. How many guys did the 49ers dump over the years(roger craig,joe montana,jerry rice)If those guys can be dumped than anybody can. But at least they have rings!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
payday

...okay, Westbrook got his money. Now it is time to put up. I'm looking for about 200 yards in offense and at least 2 tds. Maybe T.O. has the wrong agent.:lol:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
^^ nah, TO is just a selfish douche

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They look tired. Very tired.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
personally I like them better without Owens, all my Pittsburgh friends are celebrating the Eagles' troubles - ive love to see the Eagles get to the superbowl without him

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
...okay, Westbrook got his money. Now it is time to put up. I'm looking for about 200 yards in offense and at least 2 tds. Maybe T.O. has the wrong agent.:lol:
There was never a doubt he would get it!

Finally the "Well Freddie Mitchell got more money from the Eagles than BWes." can die!!!

No wrong attitude. I will bet had he allowed his old agent to do as he wanted... lets go in behind closed doors and try and move some money... it would have happened. When he went public pffffftttt!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
they need to run Gordon more to rest Westbrook - they just need to run more period

oh and McNabb isn't scrambling this year - that's a problem

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
massengil offense

I would take Ben Franklin throwing to Rocky Balboa, If that's what it takes to get a SuperBowl championship. I live in NYC and have heard 20 years of "...how many superbowls have the Eagles won?" T.O. might be a selfish douche, but that's still better then the "smelly pussies" that the Eagles used to have at his position. Does any one remember the "stink" of the Eagles offense in NFC championship losses of 2002 and 2003? It was the kind of stink you never forget.:aargh:

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
I would take Ben Franklin throwing to Rocky Balboa, If that's what it takes to get a SuperBowl championship. I live in NYC and have heard 20 years of "...how many superbowls have the Eagles won?" T.O. might be a selfish douche, but that's still better then the "smelly pussies" that the Eagles used to have at his position. Does any one remember the "stink" of the Eagles offense in NFC championship losses of 2002 and 2003? It was the kind of stink you never forget.:aargh:
I hear ya! I been through the lean years 69 to Dickie V. Watched Norman Braindead let Jeff Fischer walk and hire Richie K. But this says it all about this Admin.

Said team president Joe Banner, "We are very happy to reach an agreement with Brian on this extension. There is no question he's a vital part of our team and we have always maintained a strong desire to get a deal done with Brian. He's a good representative of this team on and off the field and we're happy to have him in Philadelphia for the next several years."
And now they can move on to extending Michael Lewis.

Sorry Bird fans TO will comply or he is done PERIOD!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
And now they can move on to extending Michael Lewis.

This would be a great time for the Eagles secondary to come correct. Lewis is due for a big game. I would like to see
Dawkins step up. He was one of the players who confronted Owens.This is a perfect opportunity to show the rest of the NFL, that no matter how much **** you have to flush, the Eagles still know how to play football

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Whatever. Bailey had him one on one at least 7 times that I counted, and only 2 of those did TO do anything. Once again I reiterate, Bailey is playing with a bad hamstring. Doesn't really matter though as much as the final score 49-21.:lol:

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Whatever. Bailey had him one on one at least 7 times that I counted, and only 2 of those did TO do anything. Once again I reiterate, Bailey is playing with a bad hamstring. Doesn't really matter though as much as the final score 49-21.:lol:

That would mean 28% of the time Bailey covers TO. He gets smoked...

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
That would mean 28% of the time Bailey covers TO. He gets smoked...
With a bad hamstring. Name me another corner in the league who could do this to TO with a bad Hammy.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
I heard you the first 2x. He wasn`t even the best corner on the Skins...
But now that he is a Bronco he is all that?

Let me ask you something, and be honest now. Did you get sphincter spasms thinking back to the "Broncos Fold" thread untill Hood slipped on third down?:wave:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Let me ask you something, and be honest now. Did you get sphincter spasms thinking back to the "Broncos Fold" thread untill Hood slipped on third down?:wave:

:lol:

God..I can't believe someone is actually talking about Champ Bailey.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established

I never doubt my Broncos. We will be in the SB this year. As for Bailey not being the best corner on the skins, well, I just have to say is put the pipe down and step away. It is obviously affecting your judgement:duel:

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
:lol:

God..I can't believe someone is actually talking about Champ Bailey.

Better to talk about a class act like Bailey than an egomaniac like TO:stick:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then go make a thread about Champ Bailey so we can all laugh at you.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I never doubt my Broncos. We will be in the SB this year
Oh boy we're gonna make fun of you when the Colts end up in the Super Bowl after they harass Denver in the Divisional Round :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Laugh at what? Don't be bitter because your team is in disarray.
Laugh at how you defend an overrated corner that got his ass handed to him by a WR with the same injury. Oh, didn't you know TO had a bad hammy? :lol:

Bitter? Are you joking? Hell I expected this to happen this year. No skin off my back. Just leaves me more time to golf come playoff time.

I am serisouly laughing at you talking about Champ Bailey. Its THAT funny. I remember hearing the same crap from Redskin fans. And EEMain is right, he wan't the best DB on the team. Darrel Green was until he retired. Hall of Fame. Way to know your football.

What is also funny is you talking so much trash about beating a team IN disarray. Hell your Broncos almost choked again to a one dimensional team yet you talk like the Broncos are going to the SuperBowl. I cna't wait until Jake shows up.

Talk about smoking the pipe....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh boy we're gonna make fun of you when the Colts end up in the Super Bowl after they harass Denver in the Divisional Round :D
Comparing the Colts to the Broncos is laughable. The Colts could take the first half off and still win.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
I never doubt my Broncos. We will be in the SB this year. As for Bailey not being the best corner on the skins, well, I just have to say is put the pipe down and step away. It is obviously affecting your judgement:duel:
Yes he was sooooo much better than
Smoot... that the Skins moved him. And then replaced the irreplaceable one with Springs.

Let me guess you probably thought Portis was the next comimng of Sanders untill he left ?:toofunny:

Anyhow Bobos right... why talk about
Chump... you will see in time.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Wow Champ Bailey hasn't had this much "play" since draft day. I would say he gets beat at least once a game usually in the second half, usually on national TV. He has trouble reading the patterns, but he makes up for it with his speed.So once the speed is gone(i.e. hammy) its off to the races. The Broncos will run into trouble in the playoff when the refs call all the holding and leg whip penalties on the offensive line.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes he was sooooo much better than
Smoot... that the Skins moved him. And then replaced the irreplaceable one with Springs.

Let me guess you probably thought Portis was the next comimng of Sanders untill he left ?:toofunny:

Anyhow Bobos right... why talk about
Chump... you will see in time.
'
Anyone remember...

Darrell Green? Hall of Fame?

CHAMP BAILEY?

:rofl:

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Yea rookie year caught Dorsett from behind on Monday night 90 yd run wasn`t it?

Trash and Pinkston burnt Bailey:nutkick:

Game time see ya!

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you'll all see. Jake is playing for the MVP this year, our 2 back combo of Anderson/Bell are going for 2400 yds. rushing combined, Rod Smith is having another great year, our Linebackers are the best in the game, our D-Line is playing great(even when everyone said that Shanahan was wrong in bringing in all of the Browns players), Trevor Pryce is playing for defensive player of the year, Darrent Williams is playing for rookie of the year and Lynch is having another great season. Our only trouble is putting games away and keeping them there, which we seemed to finally figure out against the Eagles. SuperBowl, here we come.

BTW, I just want to make sure that this all light-hearted banter from me to you, nothing too serious, I'm just having some fun.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
NP... But Jake for MVP:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: