TO IS GONE!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    let me guess phliy is your team? only phliy fans will respond like this.
    Yeah, when someone accuses a head coach of altering a game strategy to make one suspended player look bad, we call that person a crackhead. I am sure other fans would as well but that just my opinion....your friendly neighborhood PHILLY fan.

    Maybe you should look at how many points they were down in half those games the first 2 quarters then ask yourself why he doens't run the ball as much as he did last night.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.


  2. I never had anything for or against the birds until this TO thing, which got me thinking, and the fact that I have westbrook in my fantasy team and he's been subpar...

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Maybe you should look at how many points they were down in half those games the first 2 quarters then ask yourself why he doens't run the ball as much as he did last night.
    good teams mix even when down.
    •   
       


  4. Oh god give me a break. His offense is based off a 60/40- pass run and anyone who has watched them the last 5 years knows this.

    Were you stating the same thing last year when they went to the Super Bowl WITHOUT TO?
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    good teams mix even when down.
    Yeah maybe we should tell that to the Patriots right now right? I mean they did win 2 Superbowls with a pass oriented offense before Dillon came into the picture. I could see you telling Bill Walsh he should run more.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  6. pass oriented<>32nd in the league
    yeah, I thought about the patriots too. they are indeed a strange team but they have more playmakers and guts than any team this milenium. and dont compare this year's eagles to the pats of yestryears.. they were a special team.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    pass oriented<>32nd in the league
    yeah, I thought about the patriots too. they are indeed a strange team but they have more playmakers and guts than any team this milenium. and dont compare this year's eagles to the pats of yestryears.. they were a special team.
    32nd in the league in what? They are 1st in the NFL in passing, 31st in rushing.

    Your Pats are 2nd in passing and 29th in rushing.


    One is 5-4 and the other is 4-5.


    There is your comparison genius. Maybe next time you should look a bit closer.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  8. TO is sitting back and having a nice big laugh after Monday night's performance. Especially at the expense of McNabb's interception for a TD to lose the game after being up by 13 points with 3 minutes remaining.

  9. Yeah, I'm sure he's just laughing about the whole situation including him losing money.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Yeah, when someone accuses a head coach of altering a game strategy to make one suspended player look bad, we call that person a crackhead. I am sure other fans would as well but that just my opinion.... your friendly neighborhood PHILLY fan.

    Maybe you should look at how many points they were down in half those games the first 2 quarters then ask yourself why he doens't run the ball as much as he did last night.
    E-A-G-L-E-S!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    TO is sitting back and having a nice big laugh after Monday night's performance. Especially at the expense of McNabb's interception for a TD to lose the game after being up by 13 points with 3 minutes remaining.

    He can laugh... maybe he has another house to sell besides the 2. Heard he needs the money. Should have kept the ring... probably worth $100,000 now.

  12. Both in Atlanta and Moorestown... Does the term Tysonesque mean anything?

  13. BOBO I meant eagles were 32nd in the league in rushing. that's not pass oriented, that's just rush-vasoctomized.

    I could go on about all superball winners who had a rushing game or at least a big threat.
    but I wish to argue no longer and PS I don't care abot the Pats, I am a Bills/Lions fan (yeah, I know)
  14. Smile A New Era arrives


    It's time to forget about Mcnabb and Terrell Owens. The new Eagles feature the "Rutgers Connection", Mike Mcmahon to LJ Smith.Kudos to the State University of New Jersey for stacking the league with it's former players!!! I pity the Giants!

  15. For those who criticize the running game of a West Coast offense team, think before you criticize. In the West Coast offense, RB's and FB's get tons of "long hand offs" or swing passes, this is a part of the runnig game, it gets the RB or FB in the flat 1 on 1 with the OLB if the corners are man to man. If the RB or FB break one tackle, they gain 10 yards before the safety comes up to tackle them, or the corner if the receiver isn't blocking him. These plays are basically fast developing sweeps which are counted as passing yards. Roger Craig got his 1,000 yards reciving this way with the 49ers, Westbrook is real good at this but these yards will never count as rushing yards so he may be dogged in the media but it's a little unfair, Ricky Watters made a living doing this. Watters only had one 1,000 yard rushing season with the 49ers, many others were great at this.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Yeah, I'm sure he's just laughing about the whole situation including him losing money.
    Yeah ok. TO really cares about the money. How shallow do you think the guy is Bobo? It's obvious the guy plays for the love of the game.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    It's time to forget about Mcnabb and Terrell Owens. The new Eagles feature the "Rutgers Connection", Mike Mcmahon to LJ Smith.Kudos to the State University of New Jersey for stacking the league with it's former players!!! I pity the Giants!
    This is funny.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Yeah ok. TO really cares about the money. How shallow do you think the guy is Bobo? It's obvious the guy plays for the love of the game.
    ''

    Yeah, What was I thinking.

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    For those who criticize the running game of a West Coast offense team, think before you criticize. In the West Coast offense, RB's and FB's get tons of "long hand offs" or swing passes, this is a part of the runnig game, it gets the RB or FB in the flat 1 on 1 with the OLB if the corners are man to man. If the RB or FB break one tackle, they gain 10 yards before the safety comes up to tackle them, or the corner if the receiver isn't blocking him. These plays are basically fast developing sweeps which are counted as passing yards. Roger Craig got his 1,000 yards reciving this way with the 49ers, Westbrook is real good at this but these yards will never count as rushing yards so he may be dogged in the media but it's a little unfair, Ricky Watters made a living doing this. Watters only had one 1,000 yard rushing season with the 49ers, many others were great at this.
    I was going to explain this but I ran out of energy.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  20. WRT to west coast offence:
    westbrook is under utilized this year
    I agree with you that the stats do lie

    He leads the NFL in yards per touch. the guy should have 30 touches a night.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Yeah ok. TO really cares about the money. How shallow do you think the guy is Bobo? It's obvious the guy plays for the love of the game.
    Sarcasm?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I was going to explain this but I ran out of energy.
    Great minds think alike

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    Sarcasm?
    Me, using sarcasm. I think that would be called an oxymoron.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Yeah ok. TO really cares about the money. How shallow do you think the guy is Bobo? It's obvious the guy plays for the love of the game.
    LMAO football isn't even his favorite sport, he's always clearly said he'd rather be in the NBA but just plays football because he's good at it. If TO could get a contract with an NBA team 10 minutes from now he'd have a press conference the same day where he'd put down the NFL and tell us which teammates he thinks are gay.

  25. LMAO he even look slike Dennis Rodman. I bet he can grab 15 boards a game.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    LMAO he even look slike Dennis Rodman. I bet he can grab 15 boards a game.
    ...and maybe if Mcnabb could play like Jordan and Reid could coach like Jackson the Eagles could get the trophy(Vince Lombardi not Larry Obrien)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. my drive to push is gone need suggestions
    By dommer in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 03:03 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 07:05 PM
  3. So the gym I go to is still selling PH's
    By PastorofMuppets in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 09:48 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 10:02 PM
  5. Which brand of NYC? Since Adipo is gone!
    By alpha6164 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 12:12 AM
Log in
Log in