TO IS GONE! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

TO IS GONE!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    If keeping TO could make Lito Sheppard and Michael Lewis actually tackle and/or cover someone, then I say keep him...

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  2. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Hmmmm.....May have to disagree there, Eagles are declining while a certain other team is gaining ground. We may not be the best team in the NFC East, but Eli and Co are gonna be a handful quite soon. As soon as we can figure out how to defend the pass
    They'll stick around as long as McNabb remains healthy. LJ is young, Westbrook is young, Brown, Lewis, & Pinkston are young. Their defense isn't old either but they definitely need to play better this season if they plan on doing some damage. They may need to retool their O-Line but that's it.

    Eli & Co will be good in due time. Every good team that builds through the draft goes through its initial lumps. Even the Cowboys had a hell of a time before they won 3 Super Bowls in 4 years.
  3. Registered User
    EEmain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    882
    Rep Power
    565

    Reputation

    TO called the cops on some fans that were at his house tonight!

    What no situps in the driveway?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Question T.O. is the anti-christ


    Well, What is done is done. However my personal obsession with extrordinary people will not let me rest. What is the probablity that Terrell (with great talent comes great expectations) Owens is always wrong and completely evil. While Andy( are we supposed to score during the two-minute drill? ) Reid, Hugh( not really good enough to be in the NFL anymore ) Douglas, Donovan ( which one is the hot receiver? ) McNabb and The ( 0-40 at winning the Superbowl, so we must be doing something right ) Eagles can always be correct and full of goodness??? It does not add up!
  5. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    TO called the cops on some fans that were at his house tonight!

    What no situps in the driveway?
    haha you philly cats would bust him up... I don't think they were T.O. fans maybe Eagle fans... The saga continues
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  6. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    isn't his house in Jersey?
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  7. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    If keeping TO could make Lito Sheppard and Michael Lewis actually tackle and/or cover someone, then I say keep him...

    How did T.O. make Michael Lewis forget how to play football ?... pure evil, thats how! The same way he disguised the Redskins zone on the last play..diabolical.... Mrs Mcnabb can Chunky soup help your son make the right read?
  8. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    TO called the cops on some fans that were at his house tonight!

    What no situps in the driveway?
    **** EE, he may never work out in Philly knowing how the Philly fan base can be and he'll have some big time security around him next time he plays there just to grab even more attention
  9. New Member
    LuckyBoy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    271

    Reputation

    i thought his house was in atl? anyways, the falcons would never sign him. the owner has a system for drafting and signing free agents called "the falcon filter" which looks at character and team work first. thats the main reason plaxico ended up in ny and not atl
  10. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Jim Mora has already stated "If the Falcons sign TO, I will disown my son"

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  11. Board Supporter
    Magickk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    499

    Reputation

    It's such a shame really, because there's no one I would rather want on my team at wideout as far as skill goes. But who can argue with Montana??? Seriously...
  12. Registered User
    EEmain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    882
    Rep Power
    565

    Reputation

    He bought a house in Moorestown N.J. near Donovan.

    Sportsnite on CSN showed the 2 fans walk up and knock on his door. Next thing the cops show up! It wouldn`t be smart to do anything stupid as the street was full of media.

    Also showed a Domino delivery guy deliver pizza and a women gave the guy a $5 tip. He left the tip on the door step And stated to the cameras " I can`t take it TO needs it to feed his family."
  13. Registered User
    EEmain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    882
    Rep Power
    565

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    Well, What is done is done. However my personal obsession with extrordinary people will not let me rest. What is the probablity that Terrell (with great talent comes great expectations) Owens is always wrong and completely evil. While Andy( are we supposed to score during the two-minute drill? ) Reid, Hugh( not really good enough to be in the NFL anymore ) Douglas, Donovan ( which one is the hot receiver? ) McNabb and The ( 0-40 at winning the Superbowl, so we must be doing something right ) Eagles can always be correct and full of goodness??? It does not add up!
    He is not the Anti-christ Bro... just a very sick person. With major issues!

    If you`ve watched the Birds you already know Hugh was and always will be the class clown. The only man ever banned from riding Reid`s bus "He just won`t keep his mouth shut!"

    I can see him walk into the training room FULL of players and say "I know someone in here is faking an injury!"
    In a jovial manner. Which at the time was not to smart... but why would TO
    of all the players take exception?

    Final straw is what this is my friend, nothing else.

    None of us has been in that locker room but for your whole team to be against you! Is it everybody else or just me
  14. Registered User
    EEmain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    882
    Rep Power
    565

    Reputation

    To make one final point..

    Akers signed a contract with the highest bonus and salary for a kicker ever yesterday.

    He came on Daily Live and talked 30 seconds about the contract. Then immediatley the questions went to...
    Well yo know who!

    He pointed this out to the reporters "This is the greatest day of my life and all you want to talk about?" who simply went back to You guessed it!

    Anyone else see Freddie Mitchell give TO his seal of approval?
  15. Board Supporter
    judge-mental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    731
    Rep Power
    489

    Reputation

    the vilainization of TO is just absurd. the guy have communication skills. its the organization (players, coach, management) fault much more than him but he will take the blame for the rest of his career.

    wake up people.
  16. Registered User
    EEmain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    882
    Rep Power
    565

    Reputation

    Did you see the TO today... expected as much.

    But what was interesting was a reporter asks his agent "What else have you done for TO besides getting him kicked off the team." Agent "Next question."
    All the while TO is smiling and nodding then winks after the question...
    (For those that are interested go here... http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...les&id=3616860

    Click on David Henry at the news conference to see at 2:20 Owens smilimg and winking)


    I ask you how long is this marriage gonna last?
    Last edited by EEmain; 11-09-2005 at 12:32 AM.
  17. Registered User
    spatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    596

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    the eagles are ungreatfull sonsabitches
    guess who's about their best player? owens. who played injured and risked his career in the SB? owens. who has the balls to call it like it is(andy ried sucks, no run, donovan hurt) owens. ok so his communication skills suck, but give me a ****ing break and let the best players play, without him the eagles would have been 0-7. if they cut him they go 1-8 mark my words.
    100% true
  18. Board Supporter
    judge-mental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    731
    Rep Power
    489

    Reputation

    eemain I answered you on the other thread.
    BTW his agent is a piece of ****
    if it was up to TO he would offer to play for no moneey but insurance the rest of the season to prove his desire.
  19. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    He is not the Anti-christ Bro... just a very sick person. With major issues!

    If you`ve watched the Birds you already know Hugh was and always will be the class clown. The only man ever banned from riding Reid`s bus "He just won`t keep his mouth shut!"

    I can see him walk into the training room FULL of players and say "I know someone in here is faking an injury!"
    In a jovial manner. Which at the time was not to smart... but why would TO
    of all the players take exception?

    Final straw is what this is my friend, nothing else.

    None of us has been in that locker room but for your whole team to be against you! Is it everybody else or just me
    ee. Nobody was happier when Hugh Douglas came to the Eagles from the Jets. I love his easy going style and the way he and McNabb used to joke around. But , that was four years ago. McNabb is not as funny as he used to be.. the more you have $15m a year) the more you have to lose. so I understand why Donovan did not support TO's bid for more money( i.e. offer to renogtiate ala Tom"3rings" Brady).I think that ESPN did a major hatchet job on Owens...the locker room report came from espn...They baited him (and the Eagles) and they took it...It reads like a script. I just can't believe that The Eagles fell for it.
    ..Akers best kicker in the league!!!(... that doesn't have a superbowl ring)
  20. Registered User
    EEmain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    882
    Rep Power
    565

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    eemain I answered you on the other thread.
    BTW his agent is a piece of ****
    if it was up to TO he would offer to play for no moneey but insurance the rest of the season to prove his desire.
    Yes now that his neck is in the noose he wants to play football and be a teammate... Maybe even get the ring back he sold!
  21. Registered User
    EEmain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    882
    Rep Power
    565

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    ee. Nobody was happier when Hugh Douglas came to the Eagles from the Jets. I love his easy going style and the way he and McNabb used to joke around. But , that was four years ago. McNabb is not as funny as he used to be.. the more you have $15m a year) the more you have to lose. so I understand why Donovan did not support TO's bid for more money( i.e. offer to renogtiate ala Tom"3rings" Brady).I think that ESPN did a major hatchet job on Owens...the locker room report came from espn...They baited him (and the Eagles) and they took it...It reads like a script. I just can't believe that The Eagles fell for it.
    ..Akers best kicker in the league!!!(... that doesn't have a superbowl ring)
    Brady was an extention before free agency. And the Pats had to cut salary ... Ty Law plays for whom? Also didn`t they cut and then resign Troy Brown for less money... I guess it`s only when the Eagles do this they are being cheap.

    Think about it this man who with his skill and talent would be the very first pick in almost any draft. But he was available to ALL 31 teams to trade for.
    Did anyone offer a 1st round NO!
    Only 2 teams even bid on him WHY?

    Before you think I want to take long showers into the wee hours of the morning with the Birds let me say this... No one is as
    critical of Andy (3 wasted 1st rd and 2nds) Reid. And why wasn`t BWes on the field for the 3rd and 4th down at the end of the game Sun. Also why no fake spike play in voluminous playbook? USC has one!
    Also Donovan why weren`t you on the sidelines with your coach after the timeout before 4th down talking about which play to call. Andy can`t hear you through your headphone.

    But in this situation the Eagles are absolutely and positivily RIGHT!

    If you think the Eagles don`t know what happened and just get their facts from ESPN we should just change the name to the Village Idiots.

    It was the players that got MeO kicked. Had TO not leaked the story it would not have come out.

    ESPN was wrong. As was my speculation above!

    It started on the Angelo Cataldi show in the morning drive on WIP and ended at the Novacare complex! (Angelo is the one responsible for busing and beering his band of hooligans called the "Dirty Thirty" to the draft at which they booed Donovan McNabb) The call-ins turned to "If TO was faking his injury" Douglas defended TO! But only TO is misunderstood RIGHT?
  22. Board Supporter
    judge-mental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    731
    Rep Power
    489

    Reputation

    the more this story rolls the more I realize how the owners and media rule this league like a mafia,wth the players as puppets and public as paying cows.
    eagle fans, you admit your team is ****, TO is the best player and maybe the best person (no criminal records like other folks, goes all out for the team, I'm sick and tired of hearing this no I in team cliche) so instead of burning andi ried at the stake you burn TO. WTF.

    me as a fan, I want to see TO and **** what the owners think. that is the deal in sports isnt it? we want to see the best competitors and he is the best and yes this is a team sport and a team is comprised of many individuals, who should help each other and not bitch and moan and manipulate. so owens is guilty as everybody but because everybody had a bias as seeing him as the bad guy he is the scape goat now.
  23. Registered User
    EEmain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    882
    Rep Power
    565

    Reputation

    Nevermind.
  24. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    well this thread is going no where anytime soon..
  25. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    TO the last hope for an american way of life


    Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    the more this story rolls the more I realize how the owners and media rule this league like a mafia,wth the players as puppets and public as paying cows.
    eagle fans, you admit your team is ****, TO is the best player and maybe the best person (no criminal records like other folks, goes all out for the team, I'm sick and tired of hearing this no I in team cliche) so instead of burning andi ried at the stake you burn TO. WTF.

    me as a fan, I want to see TO and **** what the owners think. that is the deal in sports isnt it? we want to see the best competitors and he is the best and yes this is a team sport and a team is comprised of many individuals, who should help each other and not bitch and moan and manipulate. so owens is guilty as everybody but because everybody had a bias as seeing him as the bad guy he is the scape goat now.
    Yeah, I have been trying to avoid the cold harsh reality that mean old white guys run the planet. I prefer to distract myself from this fact by training really hard during the week and watching football on the weekends. Now the FDA is stealing my supplement rights and the NFL is so parity bound,that each team has a one star structure . Football is the ultimate team sport as anybody that has played it can tell you. There is no way any player can be a star without the help of his teamates.However no player can be a star without helping his teamates It is directly proportional.Owens was just one piece of an 11 piece puzzle. He was the shiniest piece.He was the main attraction from day one.Donovan used to be the main man, now that had to bother his ego at least a little.He couldn't be a NFL qb without an ego.Owens also refused to be humble and that pisses off the king. Why would I take the side of a millionare athlete in a contract dispute? Simply compare him to the billionare owners.You know everyone of the Eagles players save Mcnabb, were rooting for TO to get his money,because they know he had the best chance to stick it to the man.This country gives us the freedom of speech.This does not apply to the NFL.We all work with somebody who thinks he deserves more money.We don't take offense just because he keeps asking until he gets it. The story of Terrell Owens goes a lot deeper than football. ESPN payus the NFL billions of dollars to show its games and highlights,So they can hype or bury any story they chooseas long as people keep watch the commercials in between.The opinions expressed on ESPN are directly from the league and the owners.The main message they send is don't rock the boat, just shut up and go to work.Do what we say or your fired.Now go buy some beer drive your monster truck and get your girlfriend pregnant....are you ready for some football????
  26. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    this story is good for the NFL, I don't think anyone likes the NFL (or ESPN) less - just Owens.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  27. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    this story is good for the NFL, I don't think anyone likes the NFL (or ESPN) less - just Owens.
    ...and that is the perfect ending for this story. Just the way the WWF...er..I mean the NFL scripted it! The bad narcissist stared at his image too long and drowned in the river.
  28. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    Whatever Team Owens is on @ Philly, coming to MNF in 2006
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  29. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    sadly, only the disater in New Orleans *****ed the Owens saga in the past 3 months.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  30. Registered User
    EEmain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    882
    Rep Power
    565

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    Whatever Team Owens is on @ Philly, coming to MNF in 2006

    And da house will be a rockin`
  31. Board Supporter
    doggzj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    951
    Rep Power
    595

    Reputation



    I am lost
  32. Senior Member
    Rogue Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    741

    Reputation

    The media and the next team who manages Owens better are the winners here. The NFL management, the Eagles, Owens and the fans aren't benefiting. Other teams in the NFC aren't sorry to see him gone for a while.

    IMO,Owens is an ahole, but the Eagles should have managed him better,they knew what they were getting when they took him. The NBA could tolerate Rodman, the NFL should be able to manage TO.

    I don't know why they would sign a 31/32 year old to a huge seven year contract anyway, he ain't no Jerry Rice, but I don't know the terms.
  33. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    The media and the next team who manages Owens better are the winners here. The NFL management, the Eagles, Owens and the fans aren't benefiting. Other teams in the NFC aren't sorry to see him gone for a while.

    IMO,Owens is an ahole, but the Eagles should have managed him better,they knew what they were getting when they took him. The NBA could tolerate Rodman, the NFL should be able to manage TO.

    I don't know why they would sign a 31/32 year old to a huge seven year contract anyway, he ain't no Jerry Rice, but I don't know the terms.
    The media concensus is that TO was undermining Mcnabb's ability to be team leader.I think that if Mcnabb would have laughed the whole thing off..Maybe say something like"... that TO he's so crazy..he'll say anything to get on TV..what do I care? I make 5 times as much money as he does hahaha.." The Eagles would be in a stronger position. The way it went down it seems like " BigDaddy" Reid had to step in to save "baby" Mcnabb's feelings.
  34. Board Supporter
    judge-mental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    731
    Rep Power
    489

    Reputation

    what can you say about the game today... suddenly westbrook starts to run... I guess reid had to make owens look bad by having the team play better... no other reason to run so much because they havent run all year..

    good thing the eagles are better without TO. better losers. he wouldnt have dropped the two passes on the last drive to the FG attempt.

    I wonder if mcnab would own up and take responsibility for the loss. now that owens is gone maybe he can do it, the big baby.
  35. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    I seriously wonder how much crack you are smoking when you post like this.

    I guess you haven't watched Donovan take the blame before, something TO would never do.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  36. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    Nevermind.
    Ha...You got that right.


    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  37. Board Supporter
    Magickk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    499

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I seriously wonder how much crack you are smoking when you post like this.
    LMFAO!!!

    Personally I'm glad the Eagles lost because like someone said, the NBA can manage Rodman and win how many straight Titles? Why can't the NFL manage TO? I'm going to be a fan of whichever team TO goes to next season...
  38. Registered User
    EEmain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    882
    Rep Power
    565

    Reputation

    TO is gone get over it and move on.
  39. Board Supporter
    judge-mental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    731
    Rep Power
    489

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I seriously wonder how much crack you are smoking when you post like this.

    I guess you haven't watched Donovan take the blame before, something TO would never do.
    let me guess phliy is your team? only phliy fans will respond like this.

    when did donovan own up? anyway reagrdless of big baby donovan or big mouth TO, andi ried has cooked the 4-5 stew they now sit in. you elegantly ignored that one.

    We have been saying it since week 4: the eagles MUST have a running game. they didn't and BTW that's one of the reasons mcnabb was clocked so many times.
  40. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Wow...


    After 4 years of domination now you come out of the woodwork don't you. I am sure you were saying all those things last year.

    When did Donovan own up? Plenty of times when he did the exact same thing he did last night. Oh I guess you don't remember Rhonde Barber do you? Keep smoking that pipe.

    And who is "we"? Yeah I guess with all your expertise you know better than Andy Reid. Of course their running game needs to improve and every week he will tell you that HIMSELF.

    And how did I "elegantly" ignore their record? I have already stated that this year is a wash before the Dallas game AND Washington game so maybe you better listen up a little more next time.

    So as much as you want to bash a team that is down (shows great character) I have already accepted the fact that they are tired, run game or not and when playoff time comes I will be on the links not worrying about it.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. my drive to push is gone need suggestions
    By dommer in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 02:03 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 06:05 PM
  3. So the gym I go to is still selling PH's
    By PastorofMuppets in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 08:48 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 09:02 PM
  5. Which brand of NYC? Since Adipo is gone!
    By alpha6164 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 11:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in