Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    I never doubt my Broncos. We will be in the SB this year
    Oh boy we're gonna make fun of you when the Colts end up in the Super Bowl after they harass Denver in the Divisional Round

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.23%

Bring it on
  3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Laugh at what? Don't be bitter because your team is in disarray.
    Laugh at how you defend an overrated corner that got his ass handed to him by a WR with the same injury. Oh, didn't you know TO had a bad hammy?

Bitter? Are you joking? Hell I expected this to happen this year. No skin off my back. Just leaves me more time to golf come playoff time.

I am serisouly laughing at you talking about Champ Bailey. Its THAT funny. I remember hearing the same crap from Redskin fans. And EEMain is right, he wan't the best DB on the team. Darrel Green was until he retired. Hall of Fame. Way to know your football.

What is also funny is you talking so much trash about beating a team IN disarray. Hell your Broncos almost choked again to a one dimensional team yet you talk like the Broncos are going to the SuperBowl. I cna't wait until Jake shows up.

Talk about smoking the pipe....
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

4. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Oh boy we're gonna make fun of you when the Colts end up in the Super Bowl after they harass Denver in the Divisional Round
    Comparing the Colts to the Broncos is laughable. The Colts could take the first half off and still win.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.23%

I never doubt my Broncos. We will be in the SB this year. As for Bailey not being the best corner on the skins, well, I just have to say is put the pipe down and step away. It is obviously affecting your judgement
    Yes he was sooooo much better than
    Smoot... that the Skins moved him. And then replaced the irreplaceable one with Springs.

Let me guess you probably thought Portis was the next comimng of Sanders untill he left ?

Anyhow Bobos right... why talk about
    Chump... you will see in time.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Wow Champ Bailey hasn't had this much "play" since draft day. I would say he gets beat at least once a game usually in the second half, usually on national TV. He has trouble reading the patterns, but he makes up for it with his speed.So once the speed is gone(i.e. hammy) its off to the races. The Broncos will run into trouble in the playoff when the refs call all the holding and leg whip penalties on the offensive line.
  7. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    Yes he was sooooo much better than
    Smoot... that the Skins moved him. And then replaced the irreplaceable one with Springs.

Let me guess you probably thought Portis was the next comimng of Sanders untill he left ?

Anyhow Bobos right... why talk about
    Chump... you will see in time.
    '
    Anyone remember...

Darrell Green? Hall of Fame?

CHAMP BAILEY?

8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.23%

Yea rookie year caught Dorsett from behind on Monday night 90 yd run wasn`t it?

Trash and Pinkston burnt Bailey

Game time see ya!
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.23%

Yeah, yeah, yeah, you'll all see. Jake is playing for the MVP this year, our 2 back combo of Anderson/Bell are going for 2400 yds. rushing combined, Rod Smith is having another great year, our Linebackers are the best in the game, our D-Line is playing great(even when everyone said that Shanahan was wrong in bringing in all of the Browns players), Trevor Pryce is playing for defensive player of the year, Darrent Williams is playing for rookie of the year and Lynch is having another great season. Our only trouble is putting games away and keeping them there, which we seemed to finally figure out against the Eagles. SuperBowl, here we come.

BTW, I just want to make sure that this all light-hearted banter from me to you, nothing too serious, I'm just having some fun.
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.23%

NP... But Jake for MVP
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.23%

Yo AR... ESPNs report came from TOs camp... think Irvin.

Hugh was on WIP and said no punches were thrown, along with others backing that up. It`s hard to believe that TO would tell the truth...

What a waste.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

BTW, I just want to make sure that this all light-hearted banter from me to you, nothing too serious, I'm just having some fun.
    I'm sure as hell having fun with it myself
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.42%

Unhappy dark forces at work

do you think Michael Irvin is behind all of this?Somehow getting TO's confidence,then making him do erratic things( irvins jersey after cowboy loss,the brett favre thing)Ultimately to return the Cowboys to glory...or maybe ESPN with their general anti-philly protocol. Did they make the whole thing up? Do I sound paranoid. I am desperate. What is going on? Help!....is it an illusion that Mcnabb looks much better when he's throwing to Owens?...was he serious when he said it is better to "lose together"..better than what? Should I be posting TO in the "saddest waste of talent thread?
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.42%

Wink All appologies

Does anyone think that an appology would fix this? No appologies please!!!...there are no appologies in football....of course if the Eagles straighten this thing out and win the Super bowl I will appologize to all the of the pro-appology people...
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.07%

I'm coming in a little late, but it took the Eagles this long to bench TO? And why hasn't Banner just rid this guy of his team?
  16. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

You made me laugh. I'm having plenty of fun
  17. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    Does anyone think that an appology would fix this? No appologies please!!!...there are no appologies in football....of course if the Eagles straighten this thing out and win the Super bowl I will appologize to all the of the pro-appology people...
    Fix what? Their problems are more than TO. In fact that is probably the least of their problems. Their defense isn't as good as last year. Their offense even WITH TO isn't the same. The whole TEAM isn't the same and I honestly think they are mentally and physically exausted. TO just makes that worse. I'm not worried because they have the talent, they have the coaching but they just are tired. I tihnk the same thing is happening to the Patriots. Hell they won the Superbowl 5 years ago then didn't make the playoffs the next year. It happens. They dominated the division for 5 years. They are going to have an off year but unlike many teams the Eagles aren't declining because of age or the lose of personnel. They will be back on top. Its just a matter of time.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.06%

Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    Good Riddance to bad rubbish.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.85%

and now he's done for the season. the eagles suspended him for 4 games and he wont rejoin the team at the end of his suspension. interested in seeing where he goes in the off season, if anywhere.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.07%

Someone will bite.
  21. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.05%

I thought the Eagles wide-outs performed well in the game last night. Bobo got it right... the Eagles have a lot of problems to address, not just TO. I think they will struggle to finish out this season but I don't think its the end of the run for them; even if they miss the playoffs this year, I think they'll be back as one of the top contenders next season.

BTW - Sean Salisbury actually said that he feels Jake Plummer ought to get MVP consideration if he continues to play as he has. I don't care to agree, just because I can think of several others I'd put ahead of him, but the idea isn't laughable... unless you expect Jake to go back to form and start tossing picks again.

As for corners, I think Champ was clearly over-hyped, both on draft day and when he came to Denver. By comparison, the Panthers, for example, have a few good corners... including Gamble and Lucas... whom I wouldn't trade for Bailey.

And Bobo, I certainly remember Darrell Green. He was an absolutely terrific player to watch. One of my all-time favorite NFL players.
  22. Really Really Good Looking
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Fix what? Their problems are more than TO. In fact that is probably the least of their problems. Their defense isn't as good as last year. Their offense even WITH TO isn't the same. The whole TEAM isn't the same and I honestly think they are mentally and physically exausted. TO just makes that worse. I'm not worried because they have the talent, they have the coaching but they just are tired. I tihnk the same thing is happening to the Patriots. Hell they won the Superbowl 5 years ago then didn't make the playoffs the next year. It happens. They dominated the division for 5 years. They are going to have an off year but unlike many teams the Eagles aren't declining because of age or the lose of personnel. They will be back on top. Its just a matter of time.

Hmmmm.....May have to disagree there, Eagles are declining while a certain other team is gaining ground. We may not be the best team in the NFC East, but Eli and Co are gonna be a handful quite soon. As soon as we can figure out how to defend the pass
  23. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Declining? Don't think so. They are relatively young on both sides of the ball.

Now as much as you WANT to believe they are because your G-men have been god awful for the last couple years and you actually see some light at the end of that dark and dreary tunnel, its not happening.

I don't think the Giants are anything special at all. You have 3 teams in the division that have EXTREMELY soft schedules. Look who you have played. New Orleans, San Fran, Arizona, and next week you have Minnesota?

Compare that to Denver away, Kansas City away, Dallas Away, Atlanta away. Its not even close.

The scedule is a bit tougher for the NFC Champs than it is for a team that went 6-10 last year.
  24. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%

MVP is Tomlinson, no one is even close
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  25. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

26. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.11%

Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    MVP is Tomlinson, no one is even close
    Don't you have to be the top player at your position to be MVP?

http://www.nfl.com/stats
  27. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%

touchdowns... LT, and his role on the Chargers
  28. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.11%

touchdowns... LT, and his role on the Chargers
    Alexander has more rushing TDs than LT.
    Alexander has played less games
    Alexander has more rushing yards
    Alexander has LESS carries
    Alexander has 5.4 AVERAGE per carry - 1.1 yards more than LT
    Alexander has over Twice the ammount of BIG PLAYS

The Seahawks have... Alexander

The Chargers have Gates and LT.

LT has more passing touchdowns
    LT has more recieving touchdowns

Alexander is much more valuable to his team. He is the Most Valuable Player
  29. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%

okay settle down, Jesus, we'll see how it plays out.
    i guess if the mods agree with you than you're right
  30. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.23%

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    do you think Michael Irvin is behind all of this?Somehow getting TO's confidence,then making him do erratic things( irvins jersey after cowboy loss,the brett favre thing)Ultimately to return the Cowboys to glory...or maybe ESPN with their general anti-philly protocol. Did they make the whole thing up? Do I sound paranoid. I am desperate. What is going on? Help!....is it an illusion that Mcnabb looks much better when he's throwing to Owens?...was he serious when he said it is better to "lose together"..better than what? Should I be posting TO in the "saddest waste of talent thread?
    Sir please step away from the bridge! J/K

He has done everything in his power to get out of Philly and now has...

Irvin is using this to further his career
    just as TO is using him...

I could go on about all the stuff that has been said, done or rumored said , done. But there is no point.

The Birds made a deal with the Devil and got burnt... MeO is gone, story over.

And for all those they say the Birds don`t pay there PEEPS...

Akers got his injury and all!!!!
  31. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.11%

okay settle down, Jesus, we'll see how it plays out.
    i guess if the mods agree with you than you're right

No one gives the Seahawks any love. They are so underrated.
  32. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%

i'll admit that I'm surprised how many TDs Alexander has... So I'll take it back - LT (in my eyes) is the MVP, but not by far. I'm going to predict that whichever team has the better record - their RB will get the MVP

edit: I'll say this because Tomlinson is involved in the passing game quite a bit. But Alexander is the most underrated back in the league. Even though he plays a softer schedule which includes the cardinals and texans once.
  33. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.05%

To answer the earlier question, no, you do not have to be statistically at the top in your position to win the MVP. While statistics certainly play into it, being the top RB in rushing yards or TDs or QB in rating or whatever is not the criteria for the award.

That said, I believe you can make an argument for both LT and Alexander. Between those two, at this point in the season, I would give Alexander the nod.

Frankly, I think Steve Smith deserves a good look for MVP.
  34. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%

Yep Smith certainly does, but you got be so dominant at wideout to actaully win... Smith has been great but I feel he'll get overlooked if the panthers aren't the #1 seed
  35. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.23%

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBoy
    and now he's done for the season. the eagles suspended him for 4 games and he wont rejoin the team at the end of his suspension. interested in seeing where he goes in the off season, if anywhere.
    Be careful what you pray for!

After Carolina beat the Birds all people wanted to talk about was TO is a free agent... look how that turned out... Don`t think Vick will hold up under the bus like D Mc. Vicks alot smaller
  36. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%

player of the year = best player at your position
    MVP = Most Valuable player [to your team]

i think i have that right...
  37. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.32%

TO is the best wideout in football i didnt think this before the season started but i have to agree his style is no fear when it comes to catching the ball...too bad his big ass mouth is gonna most likely make him end up with a quaterback like Trent Dilfer lol lol
  38. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.05%

Today on Jim Rome's radio program he interviewed Joe Montana. One of the questions he posed was something along the lines of, "Joe, what would you do if TO was on your team?" Montana reply was, "Whenever he was open, I'd give him a nod, and then throw it to someone else."

LOL

Before anyone starts to talk about how that wouldn't be smart or blah blah blah... the point was that Montana doesn't think very much of TO and I like the way he put it.

39. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.23%

Quote Originally Posted by shootmeagain
    Today on Jim Rome's radio program he interviewed Joe Montana. One of the questions he posed was something along the lines of, "Joe, what would you do if TO was on your team?" Montana reply was, "Whenever he was open, I'd give him a nod, and then throw it to someone else."

LOL

Before anyone starts to talk about how that wouldn't be smart or blah blah blah... the point was that Montana doesn't think very much of TO and I like the way he put it.

Classic!
  40. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

That is great.

Similar Forum Threads

1. my drive to push is gone need suggestions
    By dommer in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 04:03 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 08:05 PM
  3. So the gym I go to is still selling PH's
    By PastorofMuppets in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 10:48 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 11:02 PM
  5. Which brand of NYC? Since Adipo is gone!
    By alpha6164 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 01:12 AM