Who's your early World Series pick ?

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I don't know who I hate more, Jeeter or A Rod. That was such a bull**** play by A Rod and he is still denying it to himself in the dugout. **** him and the Yankees. How anyone could be a Yankees fan is beyond me.

2. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    **** him and the Yankees. How anyone could be a Yankees fan is beyond me.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%

Now they are lining the field with cops in riot gear, LOL only in NY.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.26%

Im amazed they had riot police ready to go,(then again it's New York) Too bad that stuff detracted from great pitching exhibition by Bloody ankled Curt Schilling .
    That was nothing short of amazing what he did.The pressure around here was mounting to play Pokey Reese and pull Mark Bellhorn but Franconna stayed with Bellhorn,that was the best non move he didnt make.The A Rod thing, He was trying to make something happen and got caught and cried about it.I did loose some respect for him as a player.the home run called a double OMG how could he miss that, at least they overturned it and got it right,same with the A Rod play.I remember years ago umpires would never overturn any calls no matter how wrong they were remember 1999 ALCS.Can you imagine what will happen if the Redsox get a huge lead tonight it could get very ugly and that is too bad those fans need a lesson in humility and I hope it happens tonight...
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.26%

A couple of side notes,Redsox are the first ever to force a game seven after being 0-3 so they did make history at the Yankee expense.My wifes family are all New York fans and even they have their doubts about the Yankees this year the 2 reversed calls didnt go the Yanks way unlike previous years .That has never happened before alot of Yankee fans are getting a creepy feeling..

I still think it will be tough to win 4 straight but with Kevin Brown starting and you never know where his head is at cause he is such a mental case.Can you imagine a Joe Torre team going into game 7 not knowing who his starting pitcher is gonna be...this game could look like a spring training game with pitchers getting an inning or 2.After all these games I have not slept more than 3 hours a night I dont know how these guys are doing it im exhausted mentally and physically.
    I need a break
    Last edited by MaDmaN; 10-20-2004 at 11:27 AM.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8%

i cant get enough of watching gayrod crying after they called him out, its gonna be so sweet to see clemens pitching in fenway, i can hear it now roger roger roger roger!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.65%

Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN
    A couple of side notes,Redsox are the first ever to force a game seven after being 0-3 so they did make history at the Yankee expense.My wifes family are all New York fans and even they have their doubts about the Yankees this year the 2 reversed calls didnt go the Yanks way unlike previous years .That has never happened before alot of Yankee fans are getting a creepy feeling..

I still think it will be tough to win 4 straight but with Kevin Brown starting and you never know where his head is at cause he is such a mental case.Can you imagine a Joe Torre team going into game 7 not knowing who his starting pitcher is gonna be...this game could look like a spring training game with pitchers getting an inning or 2.After all these games I have not slept more than 3 hours a night I dont know how these guys are doing it im exhausted mentally and physically.
    I need a break
    Just think if they do pull it off tonight you'll have another week of metal exhaustion.....or should I say metal anguish.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%

Im amazed they had riot police ready to go,(then again it's New York) Too bad that stuff detracted from great pitching exhibition by Bloody ankled Curt Schilling .
    That was nothing short of amazing what he did.The pressure around here was mounting to play Pokey Reese and pull Mark Bellhorn but Franconna stayed with Bellhorn,that was the best non move he didnt make.The A Rod thing, He was trying to make something happen and got caught and cried about it.I did loose some respect for him as a player.the home run called a double OMG how could he miss that, at least they overturned it and got it right,same with the A Rod play.I remember years ago umpires would never overturn any calls no matter how wrong they were remember 1999 ALCS.Can you imagine what will happen if the Redsox get a huge lead tonight it could get very ugly and that is too bad those fans need a lesson in humility and I hope it happens tonight...
    The umpires did a great job last night. Thank god they got those calls right. Especially A Rod's tantrom. Even if we don't pull it off tonight at least we gave them a run for their money. I really don't know which is better though seeing the Red Sox win or the Yankees lose. I hope we shut all of those damn fans up quick tonight.
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.26%

Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    The umpires did a great job last night. Thank god they got those calls right. Especially A Rod's tantrom. Even if we don't pull it off tonight at least we gave them a run for their money. I really don't know which is better though seeing the Red Sox win or the Yankees lose. I hope we shut all of those damn fans up quick tonight.

You know Npursuit a while back Eddie Andleman had sports talk show on Weei and did a whole show on that.Do you take more pleasure in the Redsox winning or the Yankees losing and ya know what I had to realy think about it..I was so dam happy when the Marlins beat the piss out of the dam Yankees last year I couldn't contain myself..
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%

Well let's see, I can tell you who ISN'T gonna win........................... .THE YANKEES and they suck.

GO RED SOX!!!!

11. Superman
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.62%

When the Astros win tonight my Red Sox vs. Astros World Series prediction will be correct...
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.52%

[QUOTE=Manu20]When the Astros win tonight my Red Sox vs. Astros World Series prediction will be correct... [/QUOT

13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.26%

Just think Schilling vs Clemons at fenway..OMG
  14. Superman
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.62%

Just think Schilling vs Clemons at fenway..OMG
    What a game that would be.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.42%

Boston all the way

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who is your all time Favorite Actress (pick 3)
    By aries70 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 10:25 AM
  2. Who is your top 5 MMA fighters in World?
    By trueathlete in forum MMA
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 02:43 PM
  3. Who is your pick to win the Olympia?
    By pistonpump in forum General Chat
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 08:23 AM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 11:03 AM