2010 College Football Season

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Well, lets talk smack guys!!! Its not too early to boast about newly signed recruits and your favorite teams potential this season.

Also, the heated Big 10 vs SEC debate..continued!!!:damnit1:

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
i was looking forward to the 2010 season, but our coach decided to be a douchebag and leave for usc in the midst of recruiting... so not so much now..

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
http://www.nationalchamps.net/2010/earlybird/index.htm

I take it with a grain of salt. Pac 10 looks solid this year.
The Pac 10 ****ing blows and is super soft. We thought USC just beat them up because USC had 5*s riding the bench but turns out they were just bad.

i was looking forward to the 2010 season, but our coach decided to be a douchebag and leave for usc in the midst of recruiting... so not so much now..
Lame Kitten didnt decide to be a douchebag. He has always been one. But in California, being a douchebag is culturally preferable to good people and so he fits in and flourishes.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
So speaking of the Pac-10, it seems Oregon's good year was freak occurance because now 50% of their players have been arrested, suspended, or kicked off of the team. Keep it classy Chip Kelly.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Pac 10 ****ing blows and is super soft. We thought USC just beat them up because USC had 5*s riding the bench but turns out they were just bad.

Lame Kitten didnt decide to be a douchebag. He has always been one. But in California, being a douchebag is culturally preferable to good people and so he fits in and flourishes.
:eek:p:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not a Kiffin fan and would be more than glad to give him back to you, buuut with that being said, he has established a pretty nice staff and some good recruiting prospects. We'll just have to see how this whole NCAA investigation goes though.

On another note... the talk of the Pac-10 going to 12 is back around again.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So speaking of the Pac-10, it seems Oregon's good year was freak occurance because now 50% of their players have been arrested, suspended, or kicked off of the team. Keep it classy Chip Kelly.
What a phuck'd situation in Eugene.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
2010 Capital One bowl..........(((cough)))
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygu10FrBVWQ&feature=related"]YouTube- Penn State wins 2010 Capital One Bowl[/ame]

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Good idea going to a one-game season beginning in 2013. There will be a much better chance of going undefeated. :lol:
Yeah..we go undefeated and play (((ho-hum)) another SEC team in a bowl game in less than perfect conditions and come out with a sure win.:fest30:

SOUTHCAR27

SOUTHCAR27

Awards
I am diehard clemson fan but with departure of 5 of our best players I am thinking this is going to be a tuff year for us. I do think Clemson did the right thing making Dabo Swinney head coach and I think he will eventually lead us to ACC titile and a bcs game.

As far as the BIG 10 vs. SEC, there should be no debate. Although it sucks to have to say being an ACC fan, the SEC is by far the best conference.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
I am diehard clemson fan but with departure of 5 of our best players I am thinking this is going to be a tuff year for us. I do think Clemson did the right thing making Dabo Swinney head coach and I think he will eventually lead us to ACC titile and a bcs game.

As far as the BIG 10 vs. SEC, there should be no debate. Although it sucks to have to say being an ACC fan, the SEC is by far the best conference.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!
Do you even watch college football outside the ACC?:AR15firing:

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He probably read somewhere that three different teams from the same conference have won the last four consecutive national championships. :yawn:

Yeah..we go undefeated and play (((ho-hum)) another SEC team in a bowl game in less than perfect conditions and come out with a sure win.:fest30:
So when the reigning national champions, from a conference that shall go unnamed, trounce Penn State in excellent September weather... will sunshine and warmth be your excuse? Because that's a little confusing. :think:

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Dabo will get it turned around, but this will most likely be a tough season. Guy's gonna be a winner. (And I'm not just saying that because he played on Bama's '92 national championship team. Wait... yes, I am.)

My sister graduated from the U. of Alabama and now lives in Columbia. She's told me all about the Clemson-S. Carolina rivalry out there. When she says it's getting close to "an Iron Bowl level of hatred"... that's a HUGE compliment! :lol:

SOUTHCAR27

SOUTHCAR27

Awards
Enough to know that if you want to compare the Big 10 to SEC the Big 10 better expand like they have been talking about and make sure it is with another descent team. I also think they should start having a conference championship game because I believe it would help more than it would hurt. The Big 10 may be heading downhill thanks to Ohio State, they didnt even pull top 25 recruiting class this year and it doesn't look like Rich Rodriguez is going to get anything done in Michigan. Until someone beats and SEC team in the National Championship they deserve to be called the best conference.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Enough to know that if you want to compare the Big 10 to SEC the Big 10 better expand like they have been talking about and make sure it is with another descent team. I also think they should start having a conference championship game because I believe it would help more than it would hurt. The Big 10 may be heading downhill thanks to Ohio State, they didnt even pull top 25 recruiting class this year and it doesn't look like Rich Rodriguez is going to get anything done in Michigan. Until someone beats and SEC team in the National Championship they deserve to be called the best conference.
The SEC is a great conference dont get me wrong. I just dont buy the SEC is waaay better than the Big10 logic. Did Penn St beat LSU in the Capital one bowl? How many Big 10 teams won their bowl games last season? Where is Alabama's heisman RB from? (michigan)....I can go on!!:drive::drive::drive:

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where is Alabama's heisman RB from? (michigan)...
Wait... did you just give the Big Ten credit for Mark Ingram? :thinking:

The fact that Ingram didn't go to a Big Ten school says something. I'll let you figure out what... since you're clearly obsessed.

Oh, and the SEC attended and won the most bowl games last year.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh hai guyz.

I see we have a Tennessee fan here this year........MUHAHAHAHA!! It's baseball season though, but I'll still drop in to talk some smack from time to time.

GO GATORS!

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Oh hai guyz.

I see we have a Tennessee fan here this year........MUHAHAHAHA!! It's baseball season though, but I'll still drop in to talk some smack from time to time.

GO GATORS!
haha im afraid so, not A lot to brag about lately man..

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha im afraid so, not A lot to brag about lately man..
Dude, losing Kiffin was the best thing to happen to UT in a while. Dooley and his staff were still able to snag up a pretty talented recruiting class. He hired quality coordinators as well. In the long run, this will be a much better hire. With Lame around, no one was ever going to accuse the Vols of having a classy program. I've also read that Dooley is a bit Saban-esque when it comes to game preparation and player mentality.

And to top it all off, he has a sweet theme song. "A-one, and-a-two, and away we go..." :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFwgzOxs0yM"]YouTube- Andy Griffith - Dooley[/ame]

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Hey rubberring.. how did that cracked rib heal up for McElroy? I have been worried about him but CAN'T seem to find out anything more about it. With him being a HERO and playing through the NC game with cracked ribs to lead the historic Crimson Tide to victory I am just suprised I havent heard more.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
On your Tennessee points, Rubberring -- Tennessee fans are already outraged at Dooley as he supposedly has been a ghost to the fan base since his hire and at times rude to the media. He'll be gone in 2 years.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey rubberring.. how did that cracked rib heal up for McElroy? I have been worried about him but CAN'T seem to find out anything more about it. With him being a HERO and playing through the NC game with cracked ribs to lead the historic Crimson Tide to victory I am just suprised I havent heard more.
This just in: They have officially changed the color of envy from green... to blue and orange.

That's the difference between you and me. I don't care to know anything about your team. Since you're so obsessed with all things crimson, try using the following search terms instead:

National Champions
SEC Champions
2009 Iron Bowl
2008 Iron Bowl
Moral Victories

GICH.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
How could you make such a rude response! I was just wondering how he was doing and making sure his cracked ribs were healed up okay. I saw him throwing the ball last month and was just curious as to how his VERY SPEEDY recovery went. The cracked ribs situation was 100% braught up by you in the last thread too, by the way. That was your reason for McElroy playing so poorly, remember?

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
A search you might want to check out is:
Iron Bowl 2002
Iron Bowl 2003
Iron Bowl 2004
Iron Bowl 2005
Irown Bowl 2006
Iron Bowl 2007
Louisana Monroe putting a SPANKING on the mighty Alabama Crimson Elephants.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On your Tennessee points, Rubberring -- Tennessee fans are already outraged at Dooley as he supposedly has been a ghost to the fan base since his hire and at times rude to the media. He'll be gone in 2 years.
Right... 'cause your analyses are always spot-on. For laughs, I should post a "best of" of your '09 predictions. :lol:

Iron Bowl 2002
Iron Bowl 2003
Iron Bowl 2004
Iron Bowl 2005
Irown Bowl 2006
Iron Bowl 2007
Wait... isn't one of Auburn fans' favorite jabs at Bama fans a reference to "living in the past?" Dude, Alabama football currently rules that state you live in. I know... it hurts. If it becomes unbearable, try being a Gator fan instead. Your odds of ever having a legitimate football argument will drastically improve.

Careful with the UL-Monroe jokes. Might come back to haunt you, as your defense will undoubtedly give up their average 35 points to them this year.

In the meantime, I'm gonna go read my Sports Illustrated "Dynasty" issue... and continue not caring at all about your Jan Brady team.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Iron Bowl 2002
Iron Bowl 2003
Iron Bowl 2004
Iron Bowl 2005
Irown Bowl 2006
Iron Bowl 2007

^^^HAHAHA^^^ thanks for the ammunition:AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing:

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Living in the past 2 years is different than bringing up Bear Bryant from 30+ years ago every day. If you actually lived in ALABAMA you would know that. If you want to know about Alabama football feel free to ask someone who lives here(me). If I want to know about gay rights and earthquakes I will be sure to ask you.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[/B][/SIZE]

^^^HAHAHA^^^ thanks for the ammunition:AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing:
That's adorable. The two of you together might equal one functioning brain. Might.

Either way...
Saban thinks.jpg

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Living in the past 2 years is different than bringing up Bear Bryant from 30+ years ago every day. If you actually lived in ALABAMA you would know that. If you want to know about Alabama football feel free to ask someone who lives here(me). If I want to know about gay rights and earthquakes I will be sure to ask you.
Alabama is 26-2 in the last two years. What's AU's record again? See, I really wouldn't know offhand. They aren't important to me. Like, at all.

Oh, and I know YOU know all about Alabama football. Most Auburn fans do.

The last Iron Bowl AU won was three seasons ago. It's about as relevant now as the 1973-81 Iron Bowls.

Here, let me make it easy on you. I'll be very specific about what I'm bragging on:
Reigning Iron Bowl Champions
Reigning SEC Champions
Reigning National Champions

Gay rights. Really? Good grief.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
We know because Alabama fans never shut up about anything.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't matter what happens in the state of Alabama this year because Arkansas is going to win the SEC. The perfect storm is brewing......

alabamayankee

Awards
War Eagle!!!

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
I live in Alabama and am from New York too.. where you from Yankee? and War Eagle.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
i say it's great.. to be... a florida gator.... rebuilding year of course. ready to see our new qb, new receivers, new backs (mack brown), new defense, new DC, new... ugh. you know what i mean

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
i say it's great.. to be... a florida gator.... rebuilding year of course. ready to see our new qb, new receivers, new backs (mack brown), new defense, new DC, new... ugh. you know what i mean
No one likes Florida.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Pryor learns to throw it instead of get sacked and its a wrap.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
no one likes UF?.. good..just like no one likes usc ( besides last year)... and bama... kinda like no one liked fsu and miami in the 90s....

no one likes the top teams in the nation.. i'd rather be hated and win constantly than be liked with a poor showing on saturday

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no one likes UF?.. good..just like no one likes usc ( besides last year)... and bama... kinda like no one liked fsu and miami in the 90s....

no one likes the top teams in the nation.. i'd rather be hated and win constantly than be liked with a poor showing on saturday

Um, actually I like USC. About the only one in here who does though.