26 Time World Series Champion New York Yankees

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Hell of a performance. AJ was solid and ARod and Tex are on the ball. 2 wins down 9 to go.

sick game!! when Arod belted that HR I flew off my couch like i was in the stands!

2. Alright, lets close the deal today
    •   

3. Unbreakable

Bring on the Halos!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Bring on the Halos!!!
    Its going down! yo...Arod hitting .455!! Sick!

5. A-Rod's finally taking on his intended role! The Angel's are going DOWN!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    A-Rod's finally taking on his intended role! The Angel's are going DOWN!

Indeed

7. he's so focused
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

8. Once the rest of the lineup shows up....watch the f out
  9. Unbreakable

CC Sabathia ready for ALCS against Angels and New York 'Yankee weather'

10. Unbreakable

Hey now!

11. CC looked amazing.
  12. Unbreakable

"It may have been worry, it may have been discipline, it may have merely been routine. But something drove Johnny Damon to spend his Tuesday at Yankee Stadium taking his hacks in a simulated game, when most of his teammates were enjoying their off-day at home.

Whatever it was, it seems to have worked."

He's earning a contract extension is why?

Damon's ALDS woes an afterthought

13. What a nail-biter tonight!
  14. Unbreakable

Yeah it was. Seems though that they showed themselves as the ALW champion team they are and then got juts a bit over confident. These are the Yankees.

15. .....13 fukcing innings! Arod is just sick..MVP..nuff said!

16. I don't count chickens but if they win tomorrow, It's a wrap

17. Sir, Im going to agree.....there just looking really good right now, the baseball they are playing is in order for another world series ring.. but one game at a time

18. Omigosh! Mariano is a friggin' Jedi Master! Gerardi done "f'd" up!

19. Well, it's a series again, on to tomorrow. Like I said before I don't count chickens, the Angels didn't win as many games as they did to give up now. Great game though

20. Mariano is from another planet but girardi showed his inexperience. Hope for a good game from CC

21. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Mariano is from another planet but girardi showed his inexperience. Hope for a good game from CC
    I wouldn't call it inexperience, more like he made a mistake which we're all entitled to from time to time. I'm pretty sure he'll kick his own ass later

22. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Mariano is from another planet but girardi showed his inexperience. Hope for a good game from CC

Girardi ****ed up! he doesnt have to pull every damm pitcher after 2 batters for crying outloud! dam I could have kicked my new TV in!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Girardi ****ed up! he doesnt have to pull every damm pitcher after 2 batters for crying outloud! dam I could have kicked my new TV in!
    MO is effing AMAZING!!! I was sweating my ass off, and he pulled out of that ugly jam! Then.....Gerardi pulls Robertson?!?! WTF???? I was like WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING JOE??? That was a truely stupid move. Does he think that his bull pen can't pitch to more than two batters each?

24. Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    MO is effing AMAZING!!! I was sweating my ass off, and he pulled out of that ugly jam! Then.....Gerardi pulls Robertson?!?! WTF???? I was like WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING JOE??? That was a truely stupid move. Does he think that his bull pen can't pitch to more than two batters each?

yep, MO pulled through, then Dumbass pulls Robertson...Im still heated..

25. Calm down fellas, it's a seven game series. Hopefully CC will do his thing tomorrow

26. CC will do his thing.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

27. btw, if they don't leave men on base in scoring position...................... ..

28. .............................. ...

29. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    btw, if they don't leave men on base in scoring position...................... ..
    I agree. There are certain guys who just look lost @ the plate: tex and swish to name a few.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    btw, if they don't leave men on base in scoring position...................... ..
    Very good point indeed!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2010 New York Yankees
    By Fastone in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 11:01 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 05:49 PM
  3. 2008 New York Yankees
    By Chad in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 04:34 PM
  4. The 2007 World Series Champion Cubs!!!
    By johnz in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 11:08 PM