26 Time World Series Champion New York Yankees

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
you forgot the word "suck" at the end of the thread title!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God I hope we meet in the ALCS, because we're going to spank you fools RETAHDED yet again...

:D

Thats it, B5150, BAN TRAUMA:lol: John, you and I have been going back and forth all year buddy:) this is it, GL with the Angels.. See you in the ALCS!!! P.S FUKCNUT!!!

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Didn't earn it? Ok...

Your season means just about squat right now as we enter the playoffs. It's a whole different ball game. I hope you boys don't get bounced in the ALDS yet again this year...;)

A-Rod may have missed in October but Mark T won't. Speaking of A-7 rbi's in 0ne inning-Rod, he's been looking real good under the radar.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 run inning today! sick man...Agree, Tex is going to go balistic during the series... only a couple days:)

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
The Sandman really enters, starting today

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't earn it? Ok...

Your season means just about squat right now as we enter the playoffs. It's a whole different ball game. I hope you boys don't get bounced in the ALDS yet again this year...;)

hahaha Hes not Miss October anymore;)

1 Down fellas! 2 to go:):thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell of a performance. AJ was solid and ARod and Tex are on the ball. 2 wins down 9 to go.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
What's very cool about the Yankees this year and what I feel will win them the title is that there is no specific pressure on any one player, they are a team and anybody in that line up can be the wining run.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
A-Rod's finally taking on his intended role! The Angel's are going DOWN!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once the rest of the lineup shows up....watch the f out

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"It may have been worry, it may have been discipline, it may have merely been routine. But something drove Johnny Damon to spend his Tuesday at Yankee Stadium taking his hacks in a simulated game, when most of his teammates were enjoying their off-day at home.

Whatever it was, it seems to have worked."

He's earning a contract extension is why?

Damon's ALDS woes an afterthought

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah it was. Seems though that they showed themselves as the ALW champion team they are and then got juts a bit over confident. These are the Yankees.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
.....13 fukcing innings! Arod is just sick..MVP..nuff said!

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I don't count chickens but if they win tomorrow, It's a wrap:13:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sir, Im going to agree.....there just looking really good right now, the baseball they are playing is in order for another world series ring.. but one game at a time

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Omigosh! Mariano is a friggin' Jedi Master! Gerardi done "f'd" up!

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Well, it's a series again, on to tomorrow. Like I said before I don't count chickens, the Angels didn't win as many games as they did to give up now. Great game though

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mariano is from another planet but girardi showed his inexperience. Hope for a good game from CC

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Mariano is from another planet but girardi showed his inexperience. Hope for a good game from CC
I wouldn't call it inexperience, more like he made a mistake which we're all entitled to from time to time. I'm pretty sure he'll kick his own ass later:01:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Girardi ****ed up! he doesnt have to pull every damm pitcher after 2 batters for crying outloud! dam I could have kicked my new TV in!:banghead:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Girardi ****ed up! he doesnt have to pull every damm pitcher after 2 batters for crying outloud! dam I could have kicked my new TV in!:banghead:
MO is effing AMAZING!!! I was sweating my ass off, and he pulled out of that ugly jam! Then.....Gerardi pulls Robertson?!?! WTF???? I was like WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING JOE??? That was a truely stupid move. Does he think that his bull pen can't pitch to more than two batters each?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MO is effing AMAZING!!! I was sweating my ass off, and he pulled out of that ugly jam! Then.....Gerardi pulls Robertson?!?! WTF???? I was like WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING JOE??? That was a truely stupid move. Does he think that his bull pen can't pitch to more than two batters each?

yep, MO pulled through, then Dumbass pulls Robertson...Im still heated..:wtf1:

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Calm down fellas, it's a seven game series. Hopefully CC will do his thing tomorrow:eek:uttahere:

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
btw, if they don't leave men on base in scoring position........................:zx11pissed:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw, if they don't leave men on base in scoring position........................:zx11pissed:
I agree. There are certain guys who just look lost @ the plate: tex and swish to name a few.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CC is holding it down right now!.. 8th inning and hes still strong..looks liek 1 more to go fellas!:cheers: Swisher still needs to get in check, or hes going to find a new team next year;)

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Last night was a "C'mon Son" butt-whippin, One more to go:cheers:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
one more to go folks, tonight? oh yes, i think so. it will be close but we'll do it in the Bronx later today

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets hope AJ is ready and if he is, lots roll to 27

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Phillies/Yankees will be very exciting baseball. East coast old school fist-a-cuffs!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yogi Berra once said, 'It ain't over till it's over.' [He also said], 'It gets late early out there.' It's very late for the Angels. -- FutureAngels