26 Time World Series Champion New York Yankees

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    *Ahem, wow!

Yeah buddy

2. holy S**T! good morning......wow, i'm awake now. forget coffee, i'll take that, extra cream please
    •   

3. Unbreakable

x–New York 97 56 .634 - -
    Boston 90 61 .596 6.0 5
    x=Playoff Berth

"With a magic number of five as they depart Anaheim on Wednesday, the Yankees have an opportunity to celebrate winning the division at home this weekend against their fiercest rivals, the Red Sox. Rodriguez said that reaching stage one of the playoff push was encouraging, but he and the Yankees have loftier goals in mind."
    Life is a terminal condition.

4. Magic Number is now 1

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    Magic Number is now 1
    i'm thinking we'll get it tomorrow.
  6. Unbreakable

BAHSTON SAWKS CACKS!

7. Step 2 complete

8. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    BAHSTON SAWKS CACKS!
    Wow...nothing better than a lame ass attempt at a Boston accent.......especially from a Yankees fan.....cuz New Yorks accent rocks!
  9. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    Wow...nothing better than a lame ass attempt at a Boston accent.......especially from a Yankees fan.....cuz New Yorks accent rocks!
    Is that the sound of a whining Red SAWKS fan? OH MY GAWD, that's SO RETAWDED!

10. Whew! how about that clinch game today! hahah boston............
    •   

11. Unbreakable

Bronx Bombers!!!

12. this member of the DRSE's is very happy, very happy indeed. wearing my NY shirt today at work......now if you'll excuse me i have a Boston fan here i need to go speak to, he's gonna get it

13. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Bronx Bombers!!!

I think Im taking off next week!! put my LED TV to good USE!...twins/tigers bring it on baby!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Dude where are you guys getting these pics from?!?! haha

15. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    I've always enjoyed the "perky" quality of Yankee fans

16. Man, Tigers are blowing it, and twins won tonight..tomorrow we wil find out who were playing! either way it"ll be a slaughter!

17. God I hope we meet in the ALCS, because we're going to spank you fools RETAHDED yet again...

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

18. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    God I hope we meet in the ALCS, because we're going to spank you fools RETAHDED yet again...

this coming from a team that couldn't even win the get the wild card....come on man, you guys didn't even earn it. was it someones birthday?

19. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    this coming from a team that couldn't even win the get the wild card....come on man, you guys didn't even earn it. was it someones birthday?
    Didn't earn it? Ok...

Your season means just about squat right now as we enter the playoffs. It's a whole different ball game. I hope you boys don't get bounced in the ALDS yet again this year...

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

20. you forgot the word "suck" at the end of the thread title!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    God I hope we meet in the ALCS, because we're going to spank you fools RETAHDED yet again...

blahahahaha...i hate that talking out of their nose ****!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

Thats it, B5150, BAN TRAUMA John, you and I have been going back and forth all year buddy this is it, GL with the Angels.. See you in the ALCS!!! P.S FUKCNUT!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Didn't earn it? Ok...

Your season means just about squat right now as we enter the playoffs. It's a whole different ball game. I hope you boys don't get bounced in the ALDS yet again this year...

A-Rod may have missed in October but Mark T won't. Speaking of A-7 rbi's in 0ne inning-Rod, he's been looking real good under the radar.

24. 10 run inning today! sick man...Agree, Tex is going to go balistic during the series... only a couple days

25. The Sandman really enters, starting today

26. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Didn't earn it? Ok...

hahaha Hes not Miss October anymore

1 Down fellas! 2 to go
  27. Unbreakable

28. Hell of a performance. AJ was solid and ARod and Tex are on the ball. 2 wins down 9 to go.

29. What's very cool about the Yankees this year and what I feel will win them the title is that there is no specific pressure on any one player, they are a team and anybody in that line up can be the wining run.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2010 New York Yankees
    By Fastone in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 12:01 AM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 06:49 PM
  3. 2008 New York Yankees
    By Chad in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 05:34 PM
  4. The 2007 World Series Champion Cubs!!!
    By johnz in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 12:08 AM