Flawless Skin Couture

Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    FYI...a private buyer just bought half of my Banish Face wash stock.
    Ok, but it's only be allowed to be sold out as long as my bottle still has some in. I've never had real acne problems, just the occasional zit, but I'm as clear as I've ever been.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!


  2. Seriously that Renegade Stack is a really strong deal. I just ordered it. I haven't used the soap before, but I've recently started using the balm. I don't use it daily, but the effects are definitely there. I've used it a couple of times before going out and it definitely gives me that Alpha Male confident feeling.

    I've used it twice pre-workout, once under the lip as suggested by dsade. That extra confidence feeling even comes into play in the gym and seems to give me a bit of a boost. I'd always looked at reviews of this product with a "yeah right" type of attitude, but it definitely works on me. Using it sparingly like a secret weapon now.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Great...

    Now, we need more Java Soap and AA please sir
    MORE JAVA!!.............and everything else, too

  4. Another private buyer just bought another 1/3 of my stock....looks like only about 15 units able to head out to Nutraplanet today.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Another private buyer just bought another 1/3 of my stock....looks like only about 15 units able to head out to Nutraplanet today.
    Of Java Soap??
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Of Java Soap??
    No..they bought out the Banish Face Wash, but a new buyer account just picked up the Java Soap I had made. Making more tomorrow to ship out to Nutra.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Banish BCFC and Java Lather both in stock at your favorite planet.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  8. Just a note...I am down to under 100 Standard sized Java Lather boxes and about 125 Jumbo boxes. When they run out (at least without a huge client order) I will have to discontinue offering the professional looking bars.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. Wrap that up in newspaper if you have to man, just keep it available!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Just a note...I am down to under 100 Standard sized Java Lather boxes and about 125 Jumbo boxes. When they run out (at least without a huge client order) I will have to discontinue offering the professional looking bars.
    I don't think people will mind, Matt

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  11. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Wrap that up in newspaper if you have to man, just keep it available!
    Pretty much this.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  12. By the way, for the people that pick up the new bars....I had been playing with a way to use the new Goat's Milk Concentrate to improve the product. Took me a while to get it just right, but you will notice an insane improvement in both skin moisturizing and lather richness.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    By the way, for the people that pick up the new bars....I had been playing with a way to use the new Goat's Milk Concentrate to improve the product. Took me a while to get it just right, but you will notice an insane improvement in both skin moisturizing and lather richness.
    Sounds good - really love the moisturizing qualities of your soap, Matt (the best for moisturizing was the Entice I tested for you in 2009 though - better than using a moisturizer I kidd you not))

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Sounds good - really love the moisturizing qualities of your soap, Matt (the best for moisturizing was the Entice I tested for you in 2009 though - better than using a moisturizer I kidd you not)

    ~Rosie~
    Christine found a bar of that in the closet. I couldn't really tell if the scent was still lingering or not...it was always subtle.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Christine found a bar of that in the closet. I couldn't really tell if the scent was still lingering or not...it was always subtle.
    It had a nice fresh scent. I liked it. Was great for my skin too - actually, it's the ONLY soap (aside from Java Lather) that's touched my skin in several years!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

    It had a nice fresh scent. I liked it. Was great for my skin too - actually, it's the ONLY soap (aside from Java Lather) that's touched my skin in several years!

    ~Rosie~
    A lot of guys right now wish they were that bar of soap.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    It had a nice fresh scent. I liked it. Was great for my skin too - actually, it's the ONLY soap (aside from Java Lather) that's touched my skin in several years!

    ~Rosie~
    That either means you have been using a lot of hand soap, or you haven't showered in years.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That either means you have been using a lot of hand soap, or you haven't showered in years.
    I use bodywash, not soap, LOL - soap dries my skin out, and it's become more and more sensitive since being in the US as well. (But yes, I use hand soap - for my hands).

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    I use bodywash, not soap, LOL - soap dries my skin out, and it's become more and more sensitive since being in the US as well. (But yes, I use hand soap - for my hands).

    ~Rosie~
    No fair, you edited your post.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. Entice? New cologne or pheromone balm?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Seriously that Renegade Stack is a really strong deal. I just ordered it. I haven't used the soap before, but I've recently started using the balm. I don't use it daily, but the effects are definitely there. I've used it a couple of times before going out and it definitely gives me that Alpha Male confident feeling.

    I've used it twice pre-workout, once under the lip as suggested by dsade. That extra confidence feeling even comes into play in the gym and seems to give me a bit of a boost. I'd always looked at reviews of this product with a "yeah right" type of attitude, but it definitely works on me. Using it sparingly like a secret weapon now.
    Geo, I finally put in a order for Renegade balm. Will see how this works out.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Entice? New cologne or pheromone balm?
    Entice is the womens version of Renegade. A great new scent, pheromones, and compounds called Copulins.

    The first version I made came out very well, but it was never pursued.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Entice is the womens version of Renegade. A great new scent, pheromones, and compounds called Copulins.

    The first version I made came out very well, but it was never pursued.
    Ahhh, good deal. Saw the name floating around and obviously came right to the man for the answer.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Geo, I finally put in a order for Renegade balm. Will see how this works out.
    Do tell me how this treats you. Think you will be pleasantly surprised.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Do tell me how this treats you. Think you will be pleasantly surprised.
    I definitely will. It should arrive at the end of the week.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Flawless Skin Couture
    By dsade in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Log in
Log in