Caffeine-free Focus XT?

obvious

obvious

Awards
You guys going to produce this? I've heard rumors...

I'd love it, simply because I can use it full time while in university to help with memory and retention. Regular Focus XT has a bit too much caffeine in it for daily use for me.

Thanks for any insight... hope this is coming eventually!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coming soon next 4-6 weeks was the latest ETA I heard.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Coming soon next 4-6 weeks was the latest ETA I heard.
AND...................................................

will be in a flavor not offered in caff versions =)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh yea .. final touches being put on few products *wink*

but def. focusXT caffeine free will be great .. hmhh i wonder what the new flavor is :)

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

but def. focusXT caffeine free will be great .. hmhh i wonder what the new flavor is :)
this is a great time to be a suppaholic
:smoker:

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see it. Not that it's bad but I'm just so immune to caffeine at this point. Not to mention every other product these days has caffeine, I'd like to try and cut down on my intake.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

the market (to my knowledge) is void of a Key Lime Pie flavored supp despite my best efforts to suggest it...my breath will be held until one is released....<7 mins later> <passes out> <THUMP!!!>

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to buy Focus XT as I like brain boosting nutrients and have tried many formulas in the past.

I then realised it had caffeine in it and decided against it. I would like to see this version.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the market (to my knowledge) is void of a Key Lime Pie flavored supp despite my best efforts to suggest it...my breath will be held until one is released....<7 mins later> <passes out> <THUMP!!!>
Omg wake upppp please sign this paper where it says I can Haz all your sns sups

Lol

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Key Lime would go well with the tartness associated with Focus XT, nom nom nom.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
NO.WAY! I CUT YOU!!!

;)
What would it take to be included in your will as the recipient of your supplements upon the event of your untimely passing?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would it take to be included in your will as the recipient of your supplements upon the event of your untimely passing?
Vampires!! You guys are a bunch of Vampires!!! If I pass, all my supps are going to be buried with & around me.....just like in Pharaoh's time...muwhahahha....

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Vampires!! You guys are a bunch of Vampires!!! If I pass, all my supps are going to be buried with & around me.....just like in Pharaoh's time...muwhahahha....
That's fine. I will still procure them because of loose moral values. :p

purebred

How coincidental! I just saw this article as I was creating my log. I would LOVE to test this out and compare it to the stim version I'm running right now!

Very innovative of you folks @ SNS. Like I said before, and will say again, I really admire the direction you're going in. It'd be fantastic if you can add some Suntheanine to the caffeine version, too!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How coincidental! I just saw this article as I was creating my log. I would LOVE to test this out and compare it to the stim version I'm running right now!

Very innovative of you folks @ SNS. Like I said before, and will say again, I really admire the direction you're going in. It'd be fantastic if you can add some Suntheanine to the caffeine version, too!
Nice man! Thanks 4 the words! I believe its still a few weeks out...but we'll be letting everyone know when the time comes & will keep you in mind :)

purebred

Nice man! Thanks 4 the words! I believe its still a few weeks out...but we'll be letting everyone know when the time comes & will keep you in mind :)
Still good news! Thanks for the acknowledgement! Keep me
in mind, brother.

And check out the log I posted! The rest of youse, too!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Key lime pie mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yumyums

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dunno, I like the sound of Cherry better!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to buy Focus XT as I like brain boosting nutrients and have tried many formulas in the past.

I then realised it had caffeine in it and decided against it. I would like to see this version.
FYI it only has 200mg of caffein per scoop and does not give a wired feeling at all.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm gonna have to side with Key Lime Pie. It sounds delicious, and I think I'll need to find a local bakery soon with how hungry for it I am.

Key Lime Focus XT would fix that. :arms:

purebred

Everytime I've tried something "Cherry" flavored it has tasted like cough medicine. I haven't come across one company who can do a decent job with cherry. I don't understand it either: I eat cherries and they taste nothing like what I've tasted in some cherry flavored products. I wonder what that's about?
FYI it only has 200mg of caffein per scoop and does not give a wired feeling at all.
Not everyone reacts well to 200mg of caffeine. I'm logging FXT right now and I always take Theanine with each serving--whether it be a 1/2 scoop or 1 scoop--as it helps counteract caffeine's sometimes rather unpleasant temperament. I also avoid taking it any later than 60 min. after a meal to avoid over-stimulation. There's folks who tend to be stim-sensitive and neither react well to anything more than 80-100mg (sometimes less) nor simply require stimulants to have an effective study session (no one really does). 200mg caffeine is not piece of cake to everyone as is 200mg vitamin C.

Caffeine isn't a must have for study sessions. However, it's great to include in the study sessions where you're feeling a little tired throughout, especially after having consumed a large meal, due to it's ability to trick the brain into thinking it's not tired. It's a nice inclusion in a nootropic magic potion! That's why I'm not discontent about the caffeine in the FXT formula. It's gonna be intriguing to compare formulas though!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I was sensitive to 200mg caffein haha. Must be nice. Hopefully, for you sake, we come out with a caffein free version!

I find myself drinking focus xt sometimes just for the taste...bad habit considering the amount of caffein it adds up to over a day lol

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
black cherry focusXT is very good! a few don't like the minor issues the coloring w this flavor so the coloring will be taken out of blackberry and black cherry (original caff version) focusXT!!

Indeed I got the shovel ready :)
perhaps you should be president then! =)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everytime I've tried something "Cherry" flavored it has tasted like cough medicine. I haven't come across one company who can do a decent job with cherry. I don't understand it either: I eat cherries and they taste nothing like what I've tasted in some cherry flavored products. I wonder what that's about?
Good point. I tried VPX's NO Synthesize Black Cherry and it was the most foul tasting crap, like drinking Robitessum (spl). However, I had one Cherry flavored pre-workout that I can't remember right now, that was incredibly delicious! I think the optimal cherry taste isn't at all like an actual cherry but more like the cherry fun-dip.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I was sensitive to 200mg caffein haha. Must be nice. Hopefully, for you sake, we come out with a caffein free version!

I find myself drinking focus xt sometimes just for the taste...bad habit considering the amount of caffein it adds up to over a day lol
haha me 2

obvious

obvious

Awards
Picked up the 501 caps of Piracetam at NP to go with caffeine-free Focus XT once you guys release it. First semester grades better go up!!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picked up the 501 caps of Piracetam at NP to go with caffeine-free Focus XT once you guys release it. First semester grades better go up!!
Epic study stack, should go great!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Can't wait until you get to try the stack.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
sounds great

purebred

Keeping this thread going strong! Let's go SNS! You guys are doing great! Keep up the good work!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
However, I had one Cherry flavored pre-workout that I can't remember right now, that was incredibly delicious! I think the optimal cherry taste isn't at all like an actual cherry but more like the cherry fun-dip.
not sure which one you had........but SAN Fierce Cherry is da bomb. It is by far the best tasting cherry supp i've had. They nailed the flavor.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
not sure which one you had........but SAN Fierce Cherry is da bomb. It is by far the best tasting cherry supp i've had. They nailed the flavor.

have you tried black cherry FocusXT? it is up there with any cherry supplement for sure.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't tried that one yet. I don't like being negative but I haven't been impressed with the SAN products I've tried they do seem to be bringing in some good looking new products.

have you tried black cherry FocusXT? it is up there with any cherry supplement for sure.
My wife and I JUST tried it and we're both absolutely blown away! I wasn't sure what to expect but I was very impressed!

purebred

My wife and I JUST tried it and we're both absolutely blown away! I wasn't sure what to expect but I was very impressed!
I don't believe that's part of the FXT promotion on the SNS website, right? I would like to try out that flavor of FXT. Imagine all the possibilities for alcoholic mixes you can make with that :)