Caffeine-free Focus XT?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I feel like I need some backstory here...
Never listen to Milas thread.. warning, once you start in there.. you then become a recover bro, then things just get weird. One guy decided that my name has to be Bruce, thus about 20 people on here now quote everything I say as Bruce. It's all in good fun.

Back to Focus XT, Just please please please don't be a strawberry flavor unless it's strawberry kiwi!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Never listen to Milas thread.. warning, once you start in there.. you then become a recover bro, then things just get weird. One guy decided that my name has to be Bruce, thus about 20 people on here now quote everything I say as Bruce. It's all in good fun.

Back to Focus XT, Just please please please don't be a strawberry flavor unless it's strawberry kiwi!
I've been wondering about what has been going on in that thread. I think I'll need to head over and check it out. I'll call it my light reading for the day.

I doubt we would do a strawberry flavor. When I think of strawberry I think of sweet, which FocusXT is not. We go with flavors that naturally seem to work well with the tartness that the ingredients provide. We flavor into the ingredients instead of against them and adding all kinds of filler, sugar, etc (if that makes sense).

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been wondering about what has been going on in that thread. I think I'll need to head over and check it out. I'll call it my light reading for the day.

I doubt we would do a strawberry flavor. When I think of strawberry I think of sweet, which FocusXT is not. We go with flavors that naturally seem to work well with the tartness that the ingredients provide. We flavor into the ingredients instead of against them and adding all kinds of filler, sugar, etc (if that makes sense).
you would be well received! Come join the RecoverBro's! :D
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/182400-never-listen-milas-155.html#post3167240

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you really going to change all my quotes to the name Bruce? Going to forget what my real name is.
Bruce, nobody cares about strawberries, kiwis, or bicycles.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I like the Pink Lemonade flavor too. My wife thought it would be more tart then sweet but I like it the way it is. I've tried all the flavors except berry collision and pina colada so far and I have truly liked them all.

you still have not tried pina colada? that might be my favorite,it is so good! I suggest it to everyone,have sent out a lot of samples of it too. never a bad review!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
you still have not tried pina colada? that might be my favorite,it is so good! I suggest it to everyone,have sent out a lot of samples of it too. never a bad review!
If said person doesn't like real Pina Coladas, would they still like the flavor?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can haz?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If said person doesn't like real Pina Coladas, would they still like the flavor?
Possibly, I'd say it's closer to a pineapple flavor with just a little coconut flavor.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, not yet! It's in my next order though so, soon!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've been missing out on some delicious stuff.
That's what sciG tells me too. I've liked every flavor I've tried so far so I really don't doubt it.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
lol, not yet! It's in my next order though so, soon!
very cool,please let me know how you like it! been enjoying this flavor for a while! its almost perfect

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Im getting the felling that this wont just be a copy of the Focus XT formula minus caffeine. I think there really reworking it to make us feel good wih no stim.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the Pink Lemonade flavor too. My wife thought it would be more tart then sweet but I like it the way it is. I've tried all the flavors except berry collision and pina colada so far and I have truly liked them all.
I liked berry collisin

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
We all do :(

The company is dragging their feet, we can only wait...
Yep, unfortunately we can't force other people to do their jobs efficiently.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, unfortunately we can't force other people to do their jobs efficiently.
Did you effectively convey to them that James wrestles alligators?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
No, I told them he wrestles 'crocodiles'...dang, maybe that's why they didn't feel threatened...?
I'd much rather wrestle an alligator than a crocodile. Big difference.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK...just give us the new Focus-XT already! :mad:
*taps foot*

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Did you effectively convey to them that James wrestles alligators?
I told them that he spent his spare time wrestling naked with you in an alligator costume.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope we can get it up soon for you guys.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I told them that he spent his spare time wrestling naked with you in an alligator costume.
How could we be naked if we were in alligator costumes? This is ludicrous! Ludicrous, I say!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
How could we be naked if we were in alligator costumes? This is ludicrous! Ludicrous, I say!
I hear he was naked, and you were wearing the alligator costume.

I'm not here to judge.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, I told them he wrestles 'crocodiles'...dang, maybe that's why they didn't feel threatened...?
Unlike some pretenders, Blake is one of my dear FB buddies and has seen my epic battles with ferocious alligators.

I'd much rather wrestle an alligator than a crocodile. Big difference.
Very true. Crocs don't like you riding them like a two bit pony.

I hear he was naked, and you were wearing the alligator costume.

I'm not here to judge.
LMAO! I shared that with you in STRICT confidence. Oh well...might as well show the proof.

This is where I showed Blake that I can break any bronc or gator. He doubted me...pfft! I showed him!

This was when Blake tried to escape but he was no match for me.

I then had to finish him off to teach him a valuable lesson he'll not soon forget. I'm daddy, I'm in control, no matter how much you growl and bite.

Reactions: mw1
D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Unlike some pretenders, Blake is one of my dear FB buddies and has seen my epic battles with ferocious alligators.

LMAO! I shared that with you in STRICT confidence. Oh well...might as well show the proof.

This is where I showed Blake that I can break any bronc or gator. He doubted me...pfft! I showed him!

I then had to finish him off to teach him a valuable lesson he'll not soon forget. I'm daddy, I'm in control, no matter how much you growl and bite.
So I'm roger instead of Bruce now?

Reactions: mw1
classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ooooh, somewhat saucy Cassie is saucy! :flirt:
Well come on, we've been waiting since what...June or something? I have two tubs of pina colada left and they are going fast!

Did I...um...enter this thread at a bad time? LOL

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well come on, we've been waiting since what...June or something? I have two tubs of pina colada left and they are going fast!

lol, naw, sometimes midwest lashes out and I gotta put him back in his cage until he cools down. I think he's good now.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, naw, sometimes midwest lashes out and I gotta put him back in his cage until he cools down. I think he's good now.
Sorry, Daddy :(

Seriously lol'd @ the photo descriptions.

deh707

Awards
Im getting the felling that this wont just be a copy of the Focus XT formula minus caffeine. I think there really reworking it to make us feel good wih no stim.
That's exactly what I'm thinking. Can any SNS rep confirm this?

I'm curious on what ingredients will be removed/added (if any), and/or doses of current ingredients will be increased/decreased to compensate for no caffeine.

I've stacked bulk ALCAR + L-Tyrosine + Choline Bitartrate (3 ingredients of FXT) with 300mg Pramiracetam, and wow the focus/motivation factor got skyrocketed for me , more than current FXT solo.

I also notice that using 2 grams of Glucuronolactone solo provided a pretty good focus effect, I wonder if this common ingredient will be added.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established

I'm curious on what ingredients will be removed/added (if any), and/or doses of current ingredients will be increased/decreased to compensate for no caffeine.

I've stacked bulk ALCAR + L-Tyrosine + Choline Bitartrate (3 ingredients of FXT) with 300mg Pramiracetam, and wow the focus/motivation factor got skyrocketed for me , more than current FXT solo.

I also notice that using 2 grams of Glucuronolactone solo provided a pretty good focus effect, I wonder if this common ingredient will be added.
I was thinking glucaronalacatone myself, unless they whant this to be something you can take before bed. Thats actually kind of a cool idea...prebed FXT for focused dreams!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

perfect timing.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I have stacked SNS glucuronolactone caps with focusXT OR SNS caff tabs and they both work really nice together. A nice dose of glucuronolactone goes well with a lot of things,even by itself!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
We aren't confirming it, but we aren't gonna deny it either.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I finally tried the pina colada focus xt. I'm not a huge fan of that general flavor but this was amazing! I mean, wow I was truly impressed and just might be my favorite. I actually want some now but then I wouldn't go to sleep anytime soon.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I demand to be a ginny dog for this whenever it is released or formulated pre-release.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established