Caffeine-free Focus XT?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't believe that's part of the FXT promotion on the SNS website, right? I would like to try out that flavor of FXT. Imagine all the possibilities for alcoholic mixes you can make with that :)
Unfortunately no, but it's still a magnificent deal! PM me your addy and I'll send you a couple samples in a baggie if you'd like.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't believe that's part of the FXT promotion on the SNS website, right? I would like to try out that flavor of FXT. Imagine all the possibilities for alcoholic mixes you can make with that :)
lmaooo

get focus on drinkin ..lay your game down right .. get laid tonight

yo steve make that a slogan :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately no, but it's still a magnificent deal! PM me your addy and I'll send you a couple samples in a baggie if you'd like.
I heard the word samples?!

I was going to buy FXT recently until I saw the caffeine content listed at the bottom. Schizm will back up my story!

purebred

lmaooo

get focus on drinkin ..lay your game down right .. get laid tonight

yo steve make that a slogan :)
I actually made some shots with Focus XT last night. I mixed 4 shots of Absolut Vanilla with about 12-15 oz Sprite and threw in two scoops of FXT and passed them out as shots. Everyone was absolutely LOVING the "Cotton Candy Shots" (especially my girlfriend and my nephew's as well). I can only imagine the possibilities with the black cherry flavor!

I was going to buy FXT recently until I saw the caffeine content listed at the bottom. Schizm will back up my story!
Don't be fooled by the caffeine content. The caffeine engages differently with the FXT formula than it would if you simply took a 200mg caffeine tab or powdered serving. I was skeptical about this at first as well. Check my log. You won't be disappointed!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
yeah its weird... the caff in FXT does not hit you like a brick like most other pre's... I almost thought I had a caffeine free version when I took it the first time..

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'd love to hook you up with a couple samples...but, I'm not sure about shipping to England and the cost involved?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually made some shots with Focus XT last night. I mixed 4 shots of Absolut Vanilla with about 12-15 oz Sprite and threw in two scoops of FXT and passed them out as shots. Everyone was absolutely LOVING the "Cotton Candy Shots" (especially my girlfriend and my nephew's as well). I can only imagine the possibilities with the black cherry flavor!
Ha nice that sounds so much better then vodka redbull .. Next weekend I'ma try vodka, pink lemonade focus xt, throw a lime in there :)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah its weird... the caff in FXT does not hit you like a brick like most other pre's... I almost thought I had a caffeine free version when I took it the first time..
^
Focus XT gives you a more clean energy feel. I have never felt all wacked out on stims after taking it.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
^
Focus XT gives you a more clean energy feel. I have never felt all wacked out on stims after taking it.

exactly,which is why focusXT is the only stim of any kind I will really take anymore. just keeps me going with a clear mind. without a doubt it is in the top of it's class!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
have you tried black cherry FocusXT? it is up there with any cherry supplement for sure.
No, I haven't tried black cherry FXT. I've had pink lemonade, blue rasp, and berry collision. Out of those, I liked pink lemonade the best. But, honestly, I got tired of all three of those pretty quick. I really don't know if anything can top SAN'S cherry fierce. It's that good, no joke. Taste is subjective. Nothing will ever please everyone.

@kingjameskjf.....don't let your experiences with their other products deter you. Definitely give Fierce a try.

@SNS.........I wish you guys would hurry the H E double hockey sticks up with the caff free version!! lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to hook you up with a couple samples...but, I'm not sure about shipping to England and the cost involved?
I am much closer to England. Around 1600miles from there so shipping cost would be cheaper if I sent a sample ;)
PM me if you want a sample Ben

obvious

obvious

Awards
Okay, so I waited a month before asking again!

Any updates guys??

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
unfortunately no eta just yet, as far as I know...I believe still ironing out the final details before its bottled up, shipped out & (hopefully) being scooped into your favorite shaker cup...I know Steve/SNS has been whipped in the process in trying to get (esp) this one out to everyone...

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
probably not now... (sad day)

blastedlooger

Awards
What happened. I want to purchase this asap. Is it really that hard to not add caffeine in to your blend?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
What happened. I want to purchase this asap. Is it really that hard to not add caffeine in to your blend?
Believe it or not, yes. Changing the ingredient profile of any supplement will greatly impact the flavoring. This is one of the projects that should be done relatively soon.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha yea sounds pretty easy huh .. yea theres more going on with it like antihero says

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
So will the active ingredients be exactly the same minus the caffeine?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
anything worth doing is worth doing right!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Right now y'all just need to fix the problem to I can buy the current focus-xt

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Right now y'all just need to fix the problem to I can buy the current focus-xt
Unfortunately, the timeline isn't up to us. I will see if I can get any news on a timeline.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of people interested in this including me

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately, the timeline isn't up to us. I will see if I can get any news on a timeline.
My understanding is it was run this week. Just waiting on the labels so we may see this in a few weeks......the hold up is because the labels for our other new product are all being produced at the same time:(

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
omgggg, where will it be sold?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
omgggg, where will it be sold?
It's a non exclusive release....so any of the fine online retailers that currently sell SNS will have it & the other upcoming releases...

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
My understanding is it was run this week. Just waiting on the labels so we may see this in a few weeks......the hold up is because the labels for our other new product are all being produced at the same time:(
My post was actually relating to his post about our website order issues with the merchant service provider.

But I'm eager for the CF-FXT (caffeine free-focus XT)

Reactions: mw1

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
those labels really are outstanding. Like anything worth doing,was worth taking the time with this.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Can we get a breakdown of the new formula please?
I hate to be callous, but no.

FocusXT is the reigning king of the nootropic category and it's our flagship product. We have complete confidence that we will once again meet that standard in the stimulant free version, however we don't want to give away any information prior to the release, just in case there is a competitor who would like to try and copy it. We take a lot of pride in doing things right the first time, so you guys just need to be patient and bear with us.

I do know that there will be launch promotions to go with it, and all you guys who have been frequently asking and staying on top of us about will be kept in mind. We are proud to offer you guys with stuff that works, and we're continually excited when people show just how much anticipation they have for our work. You guys will be rewarded. :cool:

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
*ears perked up*

Can you tell us, is all the flavors going to be available on this first set. (Please at least have Pink Lemonade for sure!)

Next can you just ship it to me with a slow drip IV that I can keep at work. :)

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
*ears perked up*

Can you tell us, is all the flavors going to be available on this first set. (Please at least have Pink Lemonade for sure!)

Next can you just ship it to me with a slow drip IV that I can keep at work. :)
No. The flavor will be an all-new flavor (from my understanding) that is not available in the regular FXT. If it's extremely successful, there is the possiblity on expanding the flavoring on the CF-FXT later on down the line to include the "traditional" FXT flavors. The challenge will be flavoring it to be as close as possible to the original with the change in formula.

I've already bribed the owner to hook me up to a FXT IV, and he just laughed. I even offered to run the entire warehouse by myself. :eek:

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
No. The flavor will be an all-new flavor (from my understanding) that is not available in the regular FXT. If it's extremely successful, there is the possiblity on expanding the flavoring on the CF-FXT later on down the line to include the "traditional" FXT flavors. The challenge will be flavoring it to be as close as possible to the original with the change in formula.

I've already bribed the owner to hook me up to a FXT IV, and he just laughed. I even offered to run the entire warehouse by myself. :eek:
Oh Noes.... I'm going to lose my pink lemonade!!!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
The other flavors are delicious too. :D
Pink Lemonade takes me back to my childhood.. Crystal Light Pink Lemonade during the summers off from school. Running around town on bikes with the other kids. (BTW I'm sinlesss on that other forum, in which you keep quoting me on :-D )

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Pink Lemonade takes me back to my childhood.. Crystal Light Pink Lemonade during the summers off from school. Running around town on bikes with the other kids. (BTW I'm sinlesss on that other forum, in which you keep quoting me on :-D )
Ah, I see the correlation and the love for the flavor. It reminds me of my childhood as well. My grandmother always used to have a pitcher of pink lemonade Crystal Light in the fridge during the summer.

And I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the support.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the Pink Lemonade flavor too. My wife thought it would be more tart then sweet but I like it the way it is. I've tried all the flavors except berry collision and pina colada so far and I have truly liked them all.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I like the Pink Lemonade flavor too. My wife thought it would be more tart then sweet but I like it the way it is. I've tried all the flavors except berry collision and pina colada so far and I have truly liked them all.
Are you really going to change all my quotes to the name Bruce? Going to forget what my real name is.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you really going to change all my quotes to the name Bruce? Going to forget what my real name is.
lol, you can thank Flex for that! :D I keep an occasional one intact...or put other variations in there!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I need some backstory here...