Caffeine-free Focus XT?

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I dunno, I like the sound of Cherry better!
    I think I'm gonna have to side with Key Lime Pie. It sounds delicious, and I think I'll need to find a local bakery soon with how hungry for it I am.

Key Lime Focus XT would fix that.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

2. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Everytime I've tried something "Cherry" flavored it has tasted like cough medicine. I haven't come across one company who can do a decent job with cherry. I don't understand it either: I eat cherries and they taste nothing like what I've tasted in some cherry flavored products. I wonder what that's about?
    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    FYI it only has 200mg of caffein per scoop and does not give a wired feeling at all.
    Not everyone reacts well to 200mg of caffeine. I'm logging FXT right now and I always take Theanine with each serving--whether it be a 1/2 scoop or 1 scoop--as it helps counteract caffeine's sometimes rather unpleasant temperament. I also avoid taking it any later than 60 min. after a meal to avoid over-stimulation. There's folks who tend to be stim-sensitive and neither react well to anything more than 80-100mg (sometimes less) nor simply require stimulants to have an effective study session (no one really does). 200mg caffeine is not piece of cake to everyone as is 200mg vitamin C.

Caffeine isn't a must have for study sessions. However, it's great to include in the study sessions where you're feeling a little tired throughout, especially after having consumed a large meal, due to it's ability to trick the brain into thinking it's not tired. It's a nice inclusion in a nootropic magic potion! That's why I'm not discontent about the caffeine in the FXT formula. It's gonna be intriguing to compare formulas though!
    •   

3. I wish I was sensitive to 200mg caffein haha. Must be nice. Hopefully, for you sake, we come out with a caffein free version!

I find myself drinking focus xt sometimes just for the taste...bad habit considering the amount of caffein it adds up to over a day lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    black cherry focusXT is very good! a few don't like the minor issues the coloring w this flavor so the coloring will be taken out of blackberry and black cherry (original caff version) focusXT!!

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Indeed I got the shovel ready
    perhaps you should be president then! =)
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    Everytime I've tried something "Cherry" flavored it has tasted like cough medicine. I haven't come across one company who can do a decent job with cherry. I don't understand it either: I eat cherries and they taste nothing like what I've tasted in some cherry flavored products. I wonder what that's about?
    Good point. I tried VPX's NO Synthesize Black Cherry and it was the most foul tasting crap, like drinking Robitessum (spl). However, I had one Cherry flavored pre-workout that I can't remember right now, that was incredibly delicious! I think the optimal cherry taste isn't at all like an actual cherry but more like the cherry fun-dip.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

6. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    I wish I was sensitive to 200mg caffein haha. Must be nice. Hopefully, for you sake, we come out with a caffein free version!

I find myself drinking focus xt sometimes just for the taste...bad habit considering the amount of caffein it adds up to over a day lol
    haha me 2
    S.n.S team member

7. Picked up the 501 caps of Piracetam at NP to go with caffeine-free Focus XT once you guys release it. First semester grades better go up!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    Picked up the 501 caps of Piracetam at NP to go with caffeine-free Focus XT once you guys release it. First semester grades better go up!!
    Epic study stack, should go great!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

9. Awesome! Can't wait until you get to try the stack.
    I'm Back...

10. So pumped for this! Hurry SNS!
    Antaeus Rep
    •   

11. sounds great
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

12. I'm counting down the days!
    Antaeus Rep

13. I be like .. Me 2

14. dibs on "first log"!!

i did ask, after all.

15. Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    dibs on "first log"!!i did ask, after all.
    Post up the resume lol
  16. purebred

Keeping this thread going strong! Let's go SNS! You guys are doing great! Keep up the good work!

17. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    However, I had one Cherry flavored pre-workout that I can't remember right now, that was incredibly delicious! I think the optimal cherry taste isn't at all like an actual cherry but more like the cherry fun-dip.
    not sure which one you had........but SAN Fierce Cherry is da bomb. It is by far the best tasting cherry supp i've had. They nailed the flavor.

18. Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    not sure which one you had........but SAN Fierce Cherry is da bomb. It is by far the best tasting cherry supp i've had. They nailed the flavor.

have you tried black cherry FocusXT? it is up there with any cherry supplement for sure.
    online rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    Haven't tried that one yet. I don't like being negative but I haven't been impressed with the SAN products I've tried they do seem to be bringing in some good looking new products.

Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    have you tried black cherry FocusXT? it is up there with any cherry supplement for sure.
    My wife and I JUST tried it and we're both absolutely blown away! I wasn't sure what to expect but I was very impressed!
  20. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    My wife and I JUST tried it and we're both absolutely blown away! I wasn't sure what to expect but I was very impressed!
    I don't believe that's part of the FXT promotion on the SNS website, right? I would like to try out that flavor of FXT. Imagine all the possibilities for alcoholic mixes you can make with that

21. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    I don't believe that's part of the FXT promotion on the SNS website, right? I would like to try out that flavor of FXT. Imagine all the possibilities for alcoholic mixes you can make with that
    Unfortunately no, but it's still a magnificent deal! PM me your addy and I'll send you a couple samples in a baggie if you'd like.

22. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    lmaooo

get focus on drinkin ..lay your game down right .. get laid tonight

yo steve make that a slogan
    S.n.S team member

23. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Unfortunately no, but it's still a magnificent deal! PM me your addy and I'll send you a couple samples in a baggie if you'd like.
    I heard the word samples?!

I was going to buy FXT recently until I saw the caffeine content listed at the bottom. Schizm will back up my story!
  24. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    lmaooo

get focus on drinkin ..lay your game down right .. get laid tonight

yo steve make that a slogan
    I actually made some shots with Focus XT last night. I mixed 4 shots of Absolut Vanilla with about 12-15 oz Sprite and threw in two scoops of FXT and passed them out as shots. Everyone was absolutely LOVING the "Cotton Candy Shots" (especially my girlfriend and my nephew's as well). I can only imagine the possibilities with the black cherry flavor!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

I was going to buy FXT recently until I saw the caffeine content listed at the bottom. Schizm will back up my story!
    Don't be fooled by the caffeine content. The caffeine engages differently with the FXT formula than it would if you simply took a 200mg caffeine tab or powdered serving. I was skeptical about this at first as well. Check my log. You won't be disappointed!

25. yeah its weird... the caff in FXT does not hit you like a brick like most other pre's... I almost thought I had a caffeine free version when I took it the first time..
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

26. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

I'd love to hook you up with a couple samples...but, I'm not sure about shipping to England and the cost involved?

27. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    I actually made some shots with Focus XT last night. I mixed 4 shots of Absolut Vanilla with about 12-15 oz Sprite and threw in two scoops of FXT and passed them out as shots. Everyone was absolutely LOVING the "Cotton Candy Shots" (especially my girlfriend and my nephew's as well). I can only imagine the possibilities with the black cherry flavor!
    Ha nice that sounds so much better then vodka redbull .. Next weekend I'ma try vodka, pink lemonade focus xt, throw a lime in there

28. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    yeah its weird... the caff in FXT does not hit you like a brick like most other pre's... I almost thought I had a caffeine free version when I took it the first time..
    ^
    Focus XT gives you a more clean energy feel. I have never felt all wacked out on stims after taking it.
    I'm Back...

29. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    ^
    Focus XT gives you a more clean energy feel. I have never felt all wacked out on stims after taking it.

exactly,which is why focusXT is the only stim of any kind I will really take anymore. just keeps me going with a clear mind. without a doubt it is in the top of it's class!
    online rep

30. Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    No, I haven't tried black cherry FXT. I've had pink lemonade, blue rasp, and berry collision. Out of those, I liked pink lemonade the best. But, honestly, I got tired of all three of those pretty quick. I really don't know if anything can top SAN'S cherry fierce. It's that good, no joke. Taste is subjective. Nothing will ever please everyone.

@kingjameskjf.....don't let your experiences with their other products deter you. Definitely give Fierce a try.

@SNS.........I wish you guys would hurry the H E double hockey sticks up with the caff free version!! lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Caffeine Free Pre Workouts
    By stankyleg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 04:07 PM
  2. BSN NO EXPLODE CAFFEINE FREE
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 02:41 PM
  3. Ragnarok Ultra caffeine free?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 12:38 PM
  4. Best caffeine free preworkout supp?
    By xpin2winx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 09:24 AM
  5. Best overall Caffeine Free fatburner?
    By xpin2winx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 01:51 PM