Caffeine-free Focus XT?

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    How coincidental! I just saw this article as I was creating my log. I would LOVE to test this out and compare it to the stim version I'm running right now!

    Very innovative of you folks @ SNS. Like I said before, and will say again, I really admire the direction you're going in. It'd be fantastic if you can add some Suntheanine to the caffeine version, too!
    Nice man! Thanks 4 the words! I believe its still a few weeks out...but we'll be letting everyone know when the time comes & will keep you in mind

  2. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Nice man! Thanks 4 the words! I believe its still a few weeks out...but we'll be letting everyone know when the time comes & will keep you in mind
    Still good news! Thanks for the acknowledgement! Keep me
    in mind, brother.

    And check out the log I posted! The rest of youse, too!
    •   
       

  3. Red face


    Key lime pie mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm

    Yumyums
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  4. I dunno, I like the sound of Cherry better!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I was going to buy Focus XT as I like brain boosting nutrients and have tried many formulas in the past.

    I then realised it had caffeine in it and decided against it. I would like to see this version.
    FYI it only has 200mg of caffein per scoop and does not give a wired feeling at all.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I dunno, I like the sound of Cherry better!
    I think I'm gonna have to side with Key Lime Pie. It sounds delicious, and I think I'll need to find a local bakery soon with how hungry for it I am.

    Key Lime Focus XT would fix that.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  7. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I dunno, I like the sound of Cherry better!
    Everytime I've tried something "Cherry" flavored it has tasted like cough medicine. I haven't come across one company who can do a decent job with cherry. I don't understand it either: I eat cherries and they taste nothing like what I've tasted in some cherry flavored products. I wonder what that's about?
    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    FYI it only has 200mg of caffein per scoop and does not give a wired feeling at all.
    Not everyone reacts well to 200mg of caffeine. I'm logging FXT right now and I always take Theanine with each serving--whether it be a 1/2 scoop or 1 scoop--as it helps counteract caffeine's sometimes rather unpleasant temperament. I also avoid taking it any later than 60 min. after a meal to avoid over-stimulation. There's folks who tend to be stim-sensitive and neither react well to anything more than 80-100mg (sometimes less) nor simply require stimulants to have an effective study session (no one really does). 200mg caffeine is not piece of cake to everyone as is 200mg vitamin C.

    Caffeine isn't a must have for study sessions. However, it's great to include in the study sessions where you're feeling a little tired throughout, especially after having consumed a large meal, due to it's ability to trick the brain into thinking it's not tired. It's a nice inclusion in a nootropic magic potion! That's why I'm not discontent about the caffeine in the FXT formula. It's gonna be intriguing to compare formulas though!

  8. I wish I was sensitive to 200mg caffein haha. Must be nice. Hopefully, for you sake, we come out with a caffein free version!

    I find myself drinking focus xt sometimes just for the taste...bad habit considering the amount of caffein it adds up to over a day lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I dunno, I like the sound of Cherry better!
    black cherry focusXT is very good! a few don't like the minor issues the coloring w this flavor so the coloring will be taken out of blackberry and black cherry (original caff version) focusXT!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Indeed I got the shovel ready
    perhaps you should be president then! =)
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    Everytime I've tried something "Cherry" flavored it has tasted like cough medicine. I haven't come across one company who can do a decent job with cherry. I don't understand it either: I eat cherries and they taste nothing like what I've tasted in some cherry flavored products. I wonder what that's about?
    Good point. I tried VPX's NO Synthesize Black Cherry and it was the most foul tasting crap, like drinking Robitessum (spl). However, I had one Cherry flavored pre-workout that I can't remember right now, that was incredibly delicious! I think the optimal cherry taste isn't at all like an actual cherry but more like the cherry fun-dip.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    I wish I was sensitive to 200mg caffein haha. Must be nice. Hopefully, for you sake, we come out with a caffein free version!

    I find myself drinking focus xt sometimes just for the taste...bad habit considering the amount of caffein it adds up to over a day lol
    haha me 2

  12. Picked up the 501 caps of Piracetam at NP to go with caffeine-free Focus XT once you guys release it. First semester grades better go up!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    Picked up the 501 caps of Piracetam at NP to go with caffeine-free Focus XT once you guys release it. First semester grades better go up!!
    Epic study stack, should go great!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  14. Awesome! Can't wait until you get to try the stack.
    I'm Back...

  15. So pumped for this! Hurry SNS!
    Antaeus Rep

  16. sounds great
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  17. I'm counting down the days!
    Antaeus Rep

  18. I be like .. Me 2

  19. dibs on "first log"!!

    i did ask, after all.


  20. Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    dibs on "first log"!!i did ask, after all.
    Post up the resume lol
  21. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    Keeping this thread going strong! Let's go SNS! You guys are doing great! Keep up the good work!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    However, I had one Cherry flavored pre-workout that I can't remember right now, that was incredibly delicious! I think the optimal cherry taste isn't at all like an actual cherry but more like the cherry fun-dip.
    not sure which one you had........but SAN Fierce Cherry is da bomb. It is by far the best tasting cherry supp i've had. They nailed the flavor.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    not sure which one you had........but SAN Fierce Cherry is da bomb. It is by far the best tasting cherry supp i've had. They nailed the flavor.

    have you tried black cherry FocusXT? it is up there with any cherry supplement for sure.
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    not sure which one you had........but SAN Fierce Cherry is da bomb. It is by far the best tasting cherry supp i've had. They nailed the flavor.
    Haven't tried that one yet. I don't like being negative but I haven't been impressed with the SAN products I've tried they do seem to be bringing in some good looking new products.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    have you tried black cherry FocusXT? it is up there with any cherry supplement for sure.
    My wife and I JUST tried it and we're both absolutely blown away! I wasn't sure what to expect but I was very impressed!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  25. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    My wife and I JUST tried it and we're both absolutely blown away! I wasn't sure what to expect but I was very impressed!
    I don't believe that's part of the FXT promotion on the SNS website, right? I would like to try out that flavor of FXT. Imagine all the possibilities for alcoholic mixes you can make with that
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Caffeine Free Pre Workouts
    By stankyleg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 03:07 PM
  2. BSN NO EXPLODE CAFFEINE FREE
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 01:41 PM
  3. Ragnarok Ultra caffeine free?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 11:38 AM
  4. Best caffeine free preworkout supp?
    By xpin2winx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 08:24 AM
  5. Best overall Caffeine Free fatburner?
    By xpin2winx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 12:51 PM
Log in
Log in