1-Alpha discontinued?

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
According to NP, 1-Alpha has been discontinued.

Can I get any confirmation on this please?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes they discontinued the product. Finaflex has moved away from the ph game.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
According to NP, 1-Alpha has been discontinued.

Can I get any confirmation on this please?
Yes we stopped producing alpha and andro. They are still out there but no more stock is coming.

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
What was the reason for this? Should I be concerned about using the remaining stock I have?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What was the reason for this? Should I be concerned about using the remaining stock I have?
No concern at all no. This is not a quality control issue or anything if the sort.

We are simply moving forward as a company to provide the most cutting edge and unique natural supplements from this moment forward.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
sigh
why does it always have to be a "safety or contamination" issue when a company decides to discontinue something?
especially in light of the current state of affairs on PEDs and legal sniping over the legality of hormonal compounds...

as monte and 3clipseGT note above, nothing at all wrong with any stock, is simply a company decision to streamline our product line to cutting-edge all-natural products going forward

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
sigh why does it always have to be a "safety or contamination" issue when a company decides to discontinue something?
I'm just surprised that these have been discontinued due to how much of a successful run they've had.