pro xanthine log (sponsored) from chefbo - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

pro xanthine log (sponsored) from chefbo

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

chest and shoulders today
    177 183 pro, 95 carbs, 83 fat
    chest session first
    incline cable flyes superset with incline bench
    4 sets of 8 17.5,22.5,27.5,32.5 95, 105, 115, 135

upright rows smith machine super set with decline bench
    35 lb plate with machine 3 sets 10 3 sets @10- 95,105,125

flat bench and decline dumbell press
    2 sets 125, for failure around 6 ea 2set 30,50 got 10 each before my shoulder gave out.

superset side laterals and front raises
    4 sets 20, 25,30, 25 10 ea

incline reverse rear delt raises and leg raises on power tower
    3 sets of 15 20,25, 30 50 for 2 sets

calf raises and leg press becasue a guy took the machine and wouldn't give it up on my last set yesterday
    300 40 raises for 3 sets (one of one leg only for 15 each) and 3 sets of leg presses for 20

done good pump didn't want to over extend the shoulder. improve vascularity in forearms stirations stirations! calves where wrecked again the way i like it. Back still alittle tender but i am working throughh it, always is after an adjustment. liking the look in the mirror. my daughter hugged me today and said "Daddy your thick" i guess that is a complement!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

da big chef with da big gains! Really great product aint it? After 2 weeks I was like, wow.. I changed pretty fast! Blink of an eye man
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    da big chef with da big gains! Really great product aint it? After 2 weeks I was like, wow.. I changed pretty fast! Blink of an eye man
    yeah it was like what the hell is going on with this and then boom lbs started dropping. now i know i have been in acalric defecit but it hasn't been that much, but my training has improved with feeling better. thanks , looking good yourself irish.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post

yeah it was like what the hell is going on with this and then boom lbs started dropping. now i know i have been in acalric defecit but it hasn't been that much, but my training has improved with feeling better. thanks , looking good yourself irish.
    you guys are both doing a great job!!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    you guys are both doing a great job!!!!
    thanks brother!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Great news... I wonder how much I owe th the px ... I was head down shredding so hard to tell where I ended and px picked up...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Great news... I wonder how much I owe th the px ... I was head down shredding so hard to tell where I ended and px picked up...
    i need to find out what your diet was like during the final weeks to contest . man your bf was non existent . i always have ahard time getting this Subcutaneous fat gone no matter what i do. let me in on it. i know it was frecking hard work and diet , was there a large amount of cardio. i really want to be somewhere when we all get together for our annual pool party this year. that was my goal last year.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i need to find out what your diet was like during the final weeks to contest . man your bf was non existent . i always have ahard time getting this Subcutaneous fat gone no matter what i do. let me in on it. i know it was frecking hard work and diet , was there a large amount of cardio. i really want to be somewhere when we all get together for our annual pool party this year. that was my goal last year.
    A full on prep diet isn't enjoyable at all and isn't really isn't suitable imo.......would be better to keep the slow and steady route to keep peeling the fat off.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

different levels of dieting bo..you are not ready for a "final stages of prep" type protocol at this point
    just common sense at this point, solid food choices, portion control, protein high and elimination of all simple sugars....

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    A full on prep diet isn't enjoyable at all and isn't really isn't suitable imo.......would be better to keep the slow and steady route to keep peeling the fat off.
    this
    I gave you your guidelines earlier bo!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    different levels of dieting bo..you are not ready for a "final stages of prep" type protocol at this point
    just common sense at this point, solid food choices, portion control, protein high and elimination of all simple sugars....

this
    I gave you your guidelines earlier bo!
    agreed on both posts guys thanks , didn't know the parameters of how hard it is thanks again brother in iron.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

off day yesterday , shoulder is feeling better and so is the back. I will be hitting back today and abs. i'll report on this later this afternoon. want to thank all my brothers in iron for guiding me along this road because I am old doesn't always mean I am wise. I appreciate you keeping me in check. Loving the pro xanthine this is something I believe I could take year round (but I won't) it is so mellow on the body but achieves great results. How does the Px Black differ from this? I haven't taken any of what I got so was just wondering what the overall difference is.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

I still haven't done the regular PX
    getting ready to very soon tho..
    PX Black was incredibly smooth, confident demeanor and feel-good with no peaks & valleys, just calm consistent usable energy
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

I haven't tried the PX500 either but I agree with snags that the black is very smooth. I've only used it sparingly as a pick me up for work when I have to cover night shifts and the mood elevation is wonderful. I think I saw Kleen state that the PX500 was a bit stronger on the stim side comparatively.

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I have most of it documented the final weeks I broke away from carbs cycling and went all fibrous carbs about 75 grams from 1 grapefruit, brocolli, salad greens and bell peppers...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

today was back day along with abs

still 177 1890 cals 141 protein, 74 fat, 101 carbs

started with supersets
    close grip pulldowns/one arm rows
    4 sets each 77.5,82.5 87.5,92.5 full rack(personal best)
    60 lb dumbells for 10 reps each4 sets

wide grip seated rows/bent over rows
    3 sets 72.5,77.5,82.5
    3 sets 135

deadlifts 3 sets@135
    wide grip pullups 3 sets to failure each 8, 6, 5

abs
    rope crunches 4 sets 25 ea
    power rack leg raises 25 ea 4 sets
    3 sets raised leg bench crunches 50 each

done back was getting tight but got through it slapped on th stim unit took it all away. great day again. felt good throughout the workout no one there but me msut have been leg day for everyone else! got the wife and daughter down tonight doing crunches i am finally wearing them down. good to see it. looking good and feeling great through this you guys keep me on th path, thanks!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

We're always here to keep the train on the tracks bud. I still think protein looks a bit low but you are making good progress. Keep making those donuts chef! (Just don't eat them)

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I had a job making donuts and the last thing I craved was donuts.. anything sweet actually...
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

today got a little off track two kids came down with the strep throat. idn;t get to track my intake today because of all the commotion but i ate pretty great good breakfast and light lunch , dandy supper of chicken breast and baked potato. worked out afterward and had a whey shake with my daughter/training partner.
    low and behold my littlest one said Daddy you working out today? I really want to if you are! so downstairs we go and pound out a great set of arms .
    bicep dumbell curls 4 sets @10 35lbers
    superset rope pushdowns 4 sets 65, 75, 80,80 15 reps ea

ez bar skullcrushers 50 3 sets 10
    closegrip bench press same as above

ez bar curls 3 sets 50 super set reverse curls same same

daughter did 5 lb dumbell skullcrushers 35 reps 4 sets
    dumbell curls same set and rep

concentration curls 3 sets 5lbs
    band curls 4 sets 15 reps

she did great flexed form everything . just wanted to throw that in for fun. last pill down and feeling great. i will finalize the log tomorrow with rating and everything. really had fun on this one best one yet thanks again Finaflex you guys take care of us for sure!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Its great to see kids excited about fitness. Especially when they are excited to do so with their father Its been a great time Chef and I'm glad to have been able to come along on the journey with you. Couldn't have asked for a better log.

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Its great to see kids excited about fitness. Especially when they are excited to do so with their father Its been a great time Chef and I'm glad to have been able to come along on the journey with you. Couldn't have asked for a better log.
    thanks my brother for all the support through the journey.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

today got a little off track two kids came down with the strep throat. idn;t get to track my intake today because of all the commotion but i ate pretty great good breakfast and light lunch , dandy supper of chicken breast and baked potato. worked out afterward and had a whey shake with my daughter/training partner.
    low and behold my littlest one said Daddy you working out today? I really want to if you are! so downstairs we go and pound out a great set of arms .
    bicep dumbell curls 4 sets @10 35lbers
    superset rope pushdowns 4 sets 65, 75, 80,80 15 reps ea

ez bar skullcrushers 50 3 sets 10
    closegrip bench press same as above

ez bar curls 3 sets 50 super set reverse curls same same

daughter did 5 lb dumbell skullcrushers 35 reps 4 sets
    dumbell curls same set and rep

concentration curls 3 sets 5lbs
    band curls 4 sets 15 reps

she did great flexed form everything . just wanted to throw that in for fun. last pill down and feeling great. i will finalize the log tomorrow with rating and everything. really had fun on this one best one yet thanks again Finaflex you guys take care of us for sure!
    I'm going to be a dad soon, baby girl. Was looking into the barbie world, but thank god for you chef....you showed me the way....I 'm going to buy light pink dumbbels

Serieusly, nothing beats some quality time with the kids.......

Thanks for the log chef, but I'm pretty sure/hoping we'll hear more from you in the future.

We'll be watching.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Name:  4-13-5-13 037 (640x480).jpg
Views: 37
Size:  209.6 KBName:  4-13-5-13 041 (640x480).jpg
Views: 37
Size:  213.5 KBName:  4-13-5-13 042 (640x480).jpg
Views: 35
Size:  215.7 KBoverall log review of Pro Xanthine 500

1) This product was a great source of clean energy... (1-5) 5 of 5 it created great energy without the jumpiness usually accompained with other products culd still take both preworkouts without going overboard
    2) This product affected my mood in a positive manner... (1-5) -couldn't really tell anything along these lines so 3.5 of five
    3) This product helped control my cravings/appetite... (1-5) -5 went formm a 3000 calorie intake to under 2000 and never got weak or light headed. awesome
    4) This product enhanced my mental focus... (1-5) -3/5 once again i am not sure ir it had any effect on this for me personally. i did concentrate on my workouts more this time around though.
    5) This product did not give me the jitters... (1-5) -5 of five not one time did i feel any jitteryness this stuff is in my arsenal from now on.
    6) This product helped me lose weight? (1-5) -5/5 went from 185 to 177 at the lowest (currently at 178 as of this morning)that is great in anybody's book for 28 days.
    7) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... (1-5-5/5 this has my stamp of approval and highest rating for any product i have ever taken from the Finaflex line so far.

i want to thank kleen, montego, dreamweaver and especially the Snag man for guiding me with their wisdom and positivity through this log . it has been a great ride. Redefine is a great company in my opinion and has always had my back whether i was right or wrong. thanks so much for this opportuntity and having faith in an older guy . Now on to PX Black for further shredding. next log starts today. Sincerely Chef Bo.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

thank you for your time, effort, and honest feedback bo, well done and much appreciation
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Thanks for the great review Chef! You ran a great log and I would like to commend you on that sur. Great job!

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very cool chef! Looking more cut and vascular. Congrats man, and good work.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Strong review solid results...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex Sponsored log Pro Xanthine with Creatrona
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 08:26 AM
  2. Replies: 189
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 02:00 PM
  3. FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500-XT LOG
    By punjabimunde in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 08:33 PM
  4. KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)
    By KleensQueen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 556
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 01:07 PM
  5. Replies: 537
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 05:03 PM