pro xanthine log (sponsored) from chefbo

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today got a little off track two kids came down with the strep throat. idn;t get to track my intake today because of all the commotion but i ate pretty great good breakfast and light lunch , dandy supper of chicken breast and baked potato. worked out afterward and had a whey shake with my daughter/training partner.
low and behold my littlest one said Daddy you working out today? I really want to if you are! so downstairs we go and pound out a great set of arms .
bicep dumbell curls 4 sets @10 35lbers
superset rope pushdowns 4 sets 65, 75, 80,80 15 reps ea

ez bar skullcrushers 50 3 sets 10
closegrip bench press same as above

ez bar curls 3 sets 50 super set reverse curls same same

daughter did 5 lb dumbell skullcrushers 35 reps 4 sets
dumbell curls same set and rep

concentration curls 3 sets 5lbs
band curls 4 sets 15 reps

she did great flexed form everything . just wanted to throw that in for fun. last pill down and feeling great. i will finalize the log tomorrow with rating and everything. really had fun on this one best one yet thanks again Finaflex you guys take care of us for sure!
I'm going to be a dad soon, baby girl. Was looking into the barbie world, but thank god for you chef....you showed me the way....I 'm going to buy light pink dumbbels :)

Serieusly, nothing beats some quality time with the kids.......

Thanks for the log chef, but I'm pretty sure/hoping we'll hear more from you in the future.

We'll be watching.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
4-13-5-13 037 (640x480).jpg
4-13-5-13 041 (640x480).jpg
4-13-5-13 042 (640x480).jpg
overall log review of Pro Xanthine 500

1) This product was a great source of clean energy... (1-5) 5 of 5 it created great energy without the jumpiness usually accompained with other products culd still take both preworkouts without going overboard
2) This product affected my mood in a positive manner... (1-5) -couldn't really tell anything along these lines so 3.5 of five
3) This product helped control my cravings/appetite... (1-5) -5 went formm a 3000 calorie intake to under 2000 and never got weak or light headed. awesome
4) This product enhanced my mental focus... (1-5) -3/5 once again i am not sure ir it had any effect on this for me personally. i did concentrate on my workouts more this time around though.
5) This product did not give me the jitters... (1-5) -5 of five not one time did i feel any jitteryness this stuff is in my arsenal from now on.
6) This product helped me lose weight? (1-5) -5/5 went from 185 to 177 at the lowest (currently at 178 as of this morning)that is great in anybody's book for 28 days.
7) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... (1-5-5/5 this has my stamp of approval and highest rating for any product i have ever taken from the Finaflex line so far.

i want to thank kleen, montego, dreamweaver and especially the Snag man for guiding me with their wisdom and positivity through this log . it has been a great ride. Redefine is a great company in my opinion and has always had my back whether i was right or wrong. thanks so much for this opportuntity and having faith in an older guy . Now on to PX Black for further shredding. next log starts today. Sincerely Chef Bo.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
thank you for your time, effort, and honest feedback bo, well done and much appreciation :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the great review Chef! You ran a great log and I would like to commend you on that sur. Great job!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Very cool chef! Looking more cut and vascular. Congrats man, and good work.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong review solid results...