pro xanthine log (sponsored) from chefbo

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    Yah I'm thinking of doing a carb loading run. I wished I would have thouht abput this last week.read an article with a sample cycle in it think I wil give it a whirl.
    what do you mean, carb-loading run?
    I will agree with DW here - you got the right product in PX, the goal is to drop some bf..
    let's keep the protein high, carbs lowerish, and fats can even come up from the level you are at right now (make sure they are good fats tho)..just my .02 for you
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

yah that what i am saying in a nutshell. anyway in this article it is talking about what i assume is a carb load day like bodybuilders do before a show to shed more bodyfat. no food in the morning until around 10 then high protein no carbs or really low amount. fats will be keep high just like you are talking this will go for 10 days then right after the workout on the 1oth day load the same amount of carbs (180 grams) all at once so the body uses them immediately for fuel and doesn't store them. does this sound familiar to you guys ? do you think i should do it or just stay the course and lower my carbs really low.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

ok for todays log:
    chest
    flat bench warm up 85 2 sets 8
    hammer strength iso lateral decline press 90,105,115
    iso lateral incline press-90,105,115
    incline press, 95, 115, 115
    cable flyes-65, 75,85 @10 reps
    seated db incline press-3@10 35, 40,40 failure
    pec deck-3 sets ,10 reps, 75, 90,105
    chest is really tight but feels good did some good stretching before i left the y and i will probably do foam rolling after we get home tonight from my daughters ball game. hope everyone had a great day and thanks again to everyone for all the pointers on the diet. i finally am starting to feel like my old self.

caloric intake for theday will be
    protein 40%202 grams
    carbs 24%-121 grams
    fats 36% 78 grams

gonna get those carbs down to below 90 and that will be .5 per lb 1.25 protein should put me at 225 grams and stay right in the 75 range for fats.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

yah that what i am saying in a nutshell. anyway in this article it is talking about what i assume is a carb load day like bodybuilders do before a show to shed more bodyfat. no food in the morning until around 10 then high protein no carbs or really low amount. fats will be keep high just like you are talking this will go for 10 days then right after the workout on the 1oth day load the same amount of carbs (180 grams) all at once so the body uses them immediately for fuel and doesn't store them. does this sound familiar to you guys ? do you think i should do it or just stay the course and lower my carbs really low.
    there are a lot of nonsensical articles out there bo..don't believe everything you read
    (and only believe half of what you see)
    anyway - the purpose of what bb'ers do before a show has nothing to do with shedding any bf, and everything to do with creating a temporary illusion to look their very best for a finite short duration..do not try to incorporate such shenanigans

as for the protocol you espouse above - I have never heard of such

your best bet is to stay the course; utilizing the recipe I advised above is gonna be your ticket
    if you want to incorporate carb-cycling ie 200g one day, then 125g next day, then 75g day following, then repeat -- sure that is valid approach, but there is no sense trying to do all carbs or all fats or just protein etc etc or any other goofy swaying of the macros

common sense approach: sensible macros with clean foods (ie micros) in a caloric deficit, day in and day out..
    drinking lots of water, exercising, and taking your PX = simply effective

there are no magic recipes
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

appreciate your honesty brother . will do . don't want ot jinx anythign after i am finally getting my shyt together. i am staying as clean as clean can be . i finally want to see some abs. thanks snag!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

appreciate your honesty brother . will do . don't want ot jinx anythign after i am finally getting my shyt together. i am staying as clean as clean can be . i finally want to see some abs. thanks snag!
    I want my playboy swimmer V back but my Wrestling days have been over for a long time. Although my core muscles are more defined, I still need to burn some belly fat and trim the sides. Just gotta follow the sure path which is a long haul. My untouched box of Cheez Its have been staring at me all week btw
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

today was shoulders and bis.
    once again wreckem ! having a hard time just reaching my earphones to take them out.
    right on 1950 calories for the day 203 protein, 75 fat, 102 carbs

training log;6-8 rep range on all exercises
    standing cable raises 3 sets 22.5, 27.5, 32.5
    standing lateral raises 20, 25,30
    bent over laterals 20,25, 30
    plate front raises 45lbs
    seated dumbell arnolds 25, 30, 30

barbell curls 65,75, 55 to failure
    dumbell preacher curls warm up of 25 then
    30, 40, 50(3 reps)pr
    seated cable curls 55,65,75
    i couldn't lift anything else and i wanted to do hammers but just couldn't do it.
    i have pelnty of energy even though i am not taking any type of pre workout. i think i will start next week because after the workout i am drained beyond repair. my shoulder has been giving me some trouble at night around 3 am and the chiro is working on it. i have had burrchitis in it along time and it has been really damp around here lately and that could be it. I have to work tomorrow and saturday with graduation at college so no workouts until maybe sunday but i might take it off because i will probably need it after feeding all the students and parents. i will probably be gone till then but will try to check in when time allows. everyone have a good one and keep on pushing. i believe i am finally starting to drop some weight so that is a plus.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

Keep getting that exercise in wherever you can chef. Will make a big difference in the end results.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Keep getting that exercise in wherever you can chef. Will make a big difference in the end results.
    i will brother .man my shoulder is hurting something fierce though. ice and rest in on my mind , right after 150 crunches and some planks!!!!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

i will brother .man my shoulder is hurting something fierce though. ice and rest in on my mind , right after 150 crunches and some planks!!!!
    Is it those chronic pressing shoulder pains?
    FINAFLEX REP
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Is it those chronic pressing shoulder pains?
    Oh yeah. I pushed alittle too hard on the arnolds,but quit when I couldn'stand it anymore.i want to push myself just not to the point of injury.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

Try some foam rolling and rotator cuff exercise pre workout. It will help warm up the shoulder some and get the blood flowing. I felt with those pains for a long time until I started rolling my shoulders about three times a week and pre/post workout on shoulder day.
    FINAFLEX REP
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Need to try nd relieve that shoulder pain. It'll interfere with a lot of your other lifts. Very annoying
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

doing the rolling like suggested and resting the arm. i was on my feet all day for the last two days getting the students graduated and today i am just kicking back with the kids. i am completely exhausted and need it. i will start back with workouts tomorrow probably chest and tris, legs on tuesday off wednesday, shoulders , traps thursday and backa nd bis on friday. i am doing abs everyday 200 reps(planks,crunches, bicycles, twists total together 50 each) gonna cook up some smoked thighs today and chicken legs for the kids, brownrice and broccoli. did good yesterday and the day before but really had a hard time gfetting in all teh mini meals because of all the functions and there times. ate breakfast yesterday at 7 am and didn't eat again until last night around 5. that was rough. i was off site so i didn't have time or access to anything so i suffered. today has been much better. got 54 fat, 90 carbs,162 protein to finish today.gettign ready to take my second px now. hope everyone is having a great weekend and is safe.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Keep it chefbo looking like your getting it done!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

thanks brother doing the best i can.
    today was another great workout and i took it as far as my shoulder would let me.
    did back and tris
    down to 179 today even though i can't really see it. but that could be me .
    lat pulldown super set with one arm cable rows
    85 , 90,95 for 10 reps
    45, 50, 55 for 8 reps each

pullups 3 @ failure 10,8,6 bodyweight
    closegrip pulldowns 85,90,95 for 10 reps
    superset with bentover dumbell rows 45 lbs for 3sets of 10

tricep rope pushdown 65,70,75 10 reps
    kickbacks 30 lb 3 sets 10 each arm
    overhead rope extensions same as pushdowns
    skullcrushers to failure (shoulder started giving me problems so i stopped no sense in injuring it any more. but i was spent anyway.

1730 calories today with 120 ounces of liquid so far. 68 fat, 120 carbs, 151 protein.

feeling a little better with more energy today. had a good rest yesterday.
    tomorrow will be legs at the big y after the chiropractor.i usally get laid up for a couple days after an adjustment so i really want to get the legs blasted before that happens,since wednsday is an off day. my legs have always been the weakest link on my body not that it is in the best shape but not bad for a 51 year old. as long as i am doing waht i can to get this thing in shape at least i'm not setting on my ass complaining.get up and do it!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Big Chef serving up some back and tri's! Good to see you knowing when to stop with your shoulder. Some things just aren't worth it in the long run. These weekends are essential, the body and joints a rest does wonders. My right knee is bothersome at times but when working legs, I know when to stop. Although you could do more, it's best not to.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Big Chef serving up some back and tri's! Good to see you knowing when to stop with your shoulder. Some things just aren't worth it in the long run. These weekends are essential, the body and joints a rest does wonders. My right knee is bothersome at times but when working legs, I know when to stop. Although you could do more, it's best not to.
    Sometimes less is more.....esspecially with possible injuries.

You're killing it anyway.....thumbs up!!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

legs and calves today could barely get down the steps to the car.
    gonna end up around 1800 cals today 171 pro, 120 carbs, 78 fats

down to179 as of this morning . happy with that for sure.
    lying leg curls 50 for 20 for warm up then 3 sets of 25, 60,70,80,
    seated lateral leg press 3 sets of 25 one to 50. 190,225, 250,165
    leg extentions 3 @25 120,140,160
    seated reverfse curls 120, 100, 90 25 each
    seated calf raises 100 25, 40, 37
    standing calf raises 150, 170, 190 for 15
    done i will be hurting tomorrow for sure. wish i could squat but my back would lay me up if i did so i do what i can. Guess i will never look like tom platz or branch but not what i am shooting for anyway. just want to feel good and look better than most 50 year olds around. off day tomorrow now to ice down my shoulder , later brothers!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

legs and calves today could barely get down the steps to the car.
    gonna end up around 1800 cals today 171 pro, 120 carbs, 78 fats

down to179 as of this morning . happy with that for sure.
    lying leg curls 50 for 20 for warm up then 3 sets of 25, 60,70,80,
    seated lateral leg press 3 sets of 25 one to 50. 190,225, 250,165
    leg extentions 3 @25 120,140,160
    seated reverfse curls 120, 100, 90 25 each
    seated calf raises 100 25, 40, 37
    standing calf raises 150, 170, 190 for 15
    done i will be hurting tomorrow for sure. wish i could squat but my back would lay me up if i did so i do what i can. Guess i will never look like tom platz or branch but not what i am shooting for anyway. just want to feel good and look better than most 50 year olds around. off day tomorrow now to ice down my shoulder , later brothers!
    Nice leg session! How do you feel with the calorie level you are at right now? Two pounds is a good loss so far but we want to make sure you are getting everything possible out of the run. I would suggest making time for some cardio after weights. It's a great opportunity to burn those extra few calories after you have hit the weights hard.
    FINAFLEX REP
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Nice leg session! How do you feel with the calorie level you are at right now? Two pounds is a good loss so far but we want to make sure you are getting everything possible out of the run. I would suggest making time for some cardio after weights. It's a great opportunity to burn those extra few calories after you have hit the weights hard.
    I usually do some for a warm up especially on leg day but I was running behind after the chiro session and had to get in what I could. I have just been missing loggng that into the logs. I have started a ab workout at home everynight that is high intensity cardio . 200 reps total combined into 4 exercises non stop. I am sucking wind after each one so I get a huge amount of cardio in a short period of time. I will make sure I put those in from now on. Also my weight on my profile is wrong I started out at 185.5 and as of today I am at 178 (this morning after my shower) woo hoo! I really believe it is kicking in full on now.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

I usually do some for a warm up especially on leg day but I was running behind after the chiro session and had to get in what I could. I have just been missing loggng that into the logs. I have started a ab workout at home everynight that is high intensity cardio . 200 reps total combined into 4 exercises non stop. I am sucking wind after each one so I get a huge amount of cardio in a short period of time. I will make sure I put those in from now on. Also my weight on my profile is wrong I started out at 185.5 and as of today I am at 178 (this morning after my shower) woo hoo! I really believe it is kicking in full on now.
    Oh! So you have dropped seven pounds well don't I look silly
    FINAFLEX REP
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

no worries man, I should have reset all my shyt before starting. I was beginning to worry though it hadn't move anywhere but up in the last week and I was eating as clean as I could given I was working so many hours graduation week. I tried to get my daughter to take some pics last nigh tbut I could never get her to get the lighting right to show the vascularity I have started seeing. time to bring out the tripod!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

time to bring out the tripod!
    bonedaddy?

(inside joke on that one chef, see if anyone following catches it LOL)
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    bonedaddy?

(inside joke on that one chef, see if anyone following catches it LOL)
    OMG.....the tripod.....

Where the hell is he (bonedaddy) anyway?
    Olympus labs Rep
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    OMG.....the tripod.....

Where the hell is he (bonedaddy) anyway?
    dude just fell off the map
    real life musta got in the way..happens sometimes
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

nice rest day . did a little ab work but mostly rested the shoulder. back is feeling better by the day. My son got his next stripe his quest for his yellow belt . very proud of my little man. gonna be a chest and shoulder day today. i'll log it later. good day fellas.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.

Mother of stimms..........our new pre workout stimul8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother of stimms. We need 10 beta testers for our PreWo Stimul8
    Olympus labs Rep
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

no stims please!
    now for today's log;
    chest and shoulders
    couldn't do flat barbell bench the ole shoulder was hurting too much so opted for dumbells
    3 sets 10-35,40,50
    incline dumbell bench 2 warm up sets 30, 3 sets 10 40,45,50
    cable flys 4 sets 10 17.5, 27.5,27.5 held for 2 secs each rep

shoulders
    seated overhead dumbell press
    2 wRM UPS at 25 for 10
    3 sets , 30, 40, 50 (10,10, 8)
    incline face down rear flyes
    3 sets, 25,30,30 for 10
    overhead cable press
    22.5,27.5,27.5 10 reps each
    front raises
    25, 25, 30 for 10

shoulder was a bitch in heat today so i didn't want to burn it out. good pump even did some curls to finish it off cables and dumbells at 25 arms felt good though. 1832 cals today chicken, egg whites , pork loin and lean ham . whole grain bread for breakfast and lunch and brown rice and a salad for dinner. 154 pro, 82 fat, 100 carbs. feeling good with my back just the pec and delts hurting . ice for the evening and relaxation. tomorrow bis and abs tomorrow. i know nobody wants to keep hearing about my pains i just want it to be know that is why i am not going so heavy anymore. these lefts may look on the light side but i am still going full out without rest on allsets. one after the other. constant tension on the muscles to push them under the minimal time i have to dedicate to them . just want to be clear on that. i am giving this everything i have to get results that are worthy of getting this oppurtunity form Finaflex. there products have been good to me as have the reps i really couldn't e where i am at without it.. have a good night fellas.. more to follow....
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

You are doing an awesome job. I would never have questioned your work ethic either. Injures happen and sometimes at inopportune times. The lighter weight and higher reps might actually help while cutting to keep the heart rate up honestly. Great job so far chef. Keep it going brother.
    FINAFLEX REP
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

You are doing an awesome job. I would never have questioned your work ethic either. Injures happen and sometimes at inopportune times. The lighter weight and higher reps might actually help while cutting to keep the heart rate up honestly. Great job so far chef. Keep it going brother.
    thanks for the positivity! doing what i can!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

no stims please!
    LOL
    effort is shining just fine bo, no worries..
    this is about you & your best, no worries on trying to keep up with anyone else
    keep nailing it
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.

LOL
    keep nailing it
    Sorry chef.....it's the junky in me that makes me do this....

You're doing great!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

LOL
    keep nailing it
    thanks big man I appreciate all the help!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Sorry chef.....it's the junky in me that makes me do this....

You're doing great!!!
    no worries brother those things shake me to the bone! all good!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

yesterday's log
    178 lbs
    1973 cals 295 carbs, 141 protein, 58 fat
    went a little heavy on carbs but mainly bananas tring to put some more potassium in my for healing my shoulder. the bananas just give me the lift i need when i feel kinda queezy. besides that it was turkey chicken lean pork beef patty(85% lean) very busy day with the kids so it was run and gun on the food.

workout went better than i thought becasue i had though my shoulder problem would hamper my bicep workout. no problems until i went to bed then the pain hit.ice and stim took care of that. two days of rest today and tomorrow.

arms and abs and calves

dumbell curls 4 sets plus two warm ups of 20 lbs for 10
    25, 30, 40, 45 10 reps each
    alternate with seated calf raises at 35 lbs for 40 reps
    hammer curls 4 sets same weight and rep range
    barbell ez bar curls 60 lbs 15 reps ea 4 sets last set only got 10
    cable concentration curls to finish the workout 22 lbs 10 reps ea arm 4 sets last set only to 8 on the right and 7 on the left
    ab machine 50 reps for 4 sets done.
    arms felt good great pump very vascular loved it.
    one guy working out next to me heard me grunting and said " it don't get any easier does it" and i responded if it was easy we'd be waiting in line for dumbells. he is 57 and built like a bull ! very impressive and he's a pretty nice guy i have seen him workout just about everyday i am there and the only thing i can say before about him was he wears the same jeans and cowboy boots toworkout in everyday just about. but he turned out to be a nice fella . we talked about stims at our age and what we took for supps. i usually don't carry on conversations i just get my stuff done and get out. maybe i'll open up alittle more i may be able to gain some knowledge from the experienced lifters. I have contacted a online coach to critque me and see if with the right training i could compete some day in a master physique comp. i know i am along way away from that but it will be agoal to go after. I'll let you know what happens. pro x is working great i really like it. this is something i could take all year without it effecting my bp . it is really smooth. i don't talk enough about it on here because of that. no ill effects at all it is awesome. alright enough rambling i'm off to softball with my daughter , ya'll have a great weekend and thanks again for the support and right back at ya!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

try not to be so lon winded on this one
    legs today 177 83 fat, 151 carbs, 173 pro

leg press 240 25, 260-25,300-25
    leg extensions 120-25,140-25,160-15 llast set a pr never knew i could even put that much up
    leg curls 105-25,120-15,135-15
    standing calf raises 180-25,190-25,210-25 last two are pr's
    seated calf raises 135-40,135-25,135-16,135-12
    done
    vascular legs are appearing for the first time in my life
    really liking the stirations in my arms and legs, getting very vascular when flexed everywhere, chest , thighs, calves , forearms shoulders absolutely amazing . i have never ever seen this before. this is waht i have been looking for my whole life. the shred is definately on just like it happened overnight. this stuff is f*&king amazing if this is what it does without any stimulation at all. my bp has been perfect, feeling really goodabout this one . thanks Finaflex. i will try to get some pics up soon i just want them to be good ones. good night.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

try not to be so lon winded on this one
    legs today 177 83 fat, 151 carbs, 173 pro

leg press 240 25, 260-25,300-25
    leg extensions 120-25,140-25,160-15 llast set a pr never knew i could even put that much up
    leg curls 105-25,120-15,135-15
    standing calf raises 180-25,190-25,210-25 last two are pr's
    seated calf raises 135-40,135-25,135-16,135-12
    done
    vascular legs are appearing for the first time in my life
    really liking the stirations in my arms and legs, getting very vascular when flexed everywhere, chest , thighs, calves , forearms shoulders absolutely amazing . i have never ever seen this before. this is waht i have been looking for my whole life. the shred is definately on just like it happened overnight. this stuff is f*&king amazing if this is what it does without any stimulation at all. my bp has been perfect, feeling really goodabout this one . thanks Finaflex. i will try to get some pics up soon i just want them to be good ones. good night.
    Now this is what we like to hear. Great update chef. Nice lifts and congrats on the pr's. The stim in our products are the best out there. Not jittery, but clean. The feeling of well being is also amazing. Glad you are loving the PX. Very happy that we could come along and help you with your goals.
    FINAFLEX REP
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

indeed - now that was an update
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.

indeed - now that was an update
    thanks chef, great product combined with good mentality...win win situation!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex Sponsored log Pro Xanthine with Creatrona
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 08:26 AM
  2. Replies: 189
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 02:00 PM
  3. FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500-XT LOG
    By punjabimunde in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 08:33 PM
  4. KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)
    By KleensQueen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 556
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 01:07 PM
  5. Replies: 537
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 05:03 PM