Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Page 63 of 139 First ... 6162636465 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    finaFLEX those buns and enjoy it

yeahhhhhh bro..chains are on tap I got a feeling
    Sadly my gym doesn't have a chain in sight I might try some bands in the future though.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

2. Bench Press (Slow negatives smoked the chest. Was trying to re-find my groove here)
    Set 1 : 275.0x8
    Set 2 : 285.0x7
    Set 3 : 295.0x6
    Set 4 : 305.0x4
    Hammer Strength Decline Chest Press (One arm at a time, turned sideways in seat pressing across body. LOVE IT major contractions)
    Set 1 : 125.0x8
    Set 2 : 125.0x7
    Set 3 : 140.0x6
    Set 4 : 140.0x7
    Hammer Strength Triceps Pushdown (Not sure if I like these or not. Very awkward doing them seated but great contractions)
    Set 1 : 270.0x10
    Set 2 : 320.0x7
    Set 3 : 340.0x6
    Set 4 : 340.0x6
    Reverse Grip Tricep Pushdown (Stronger here then normal)
    Set 1 : 150.0x10
    Set 2 : 150.0x10
    Set 3 : 155.0x10
    Set 4 : 160.0x9
    Cable Cross Over (Muscle fatigue WITH a burn. WHEW!)
    Set 1 : 160.0x15
    Set 2 : 160.0x13
    Set 3 : 160.0x12
    Set 4 : 160.0x11
    Set 5 : 160.0x9
    Set 6 : 160.0x9
    Set 7 : 160.0x8
    Cable Triceps Pushdown (Used a handle for each hand. Combine weight of both sides)
    Set 1 : 120.0x12
    Set 2 : 120.0x11
    Set 3 : 120.0x14
    Set 4 : 140.0x8
    Set 5 : 140.0x8
    Set 6 : 140.0x7
    Set 7 : 140.0x7
    •   

3. For some reason when I press the "Enter" key in my post it wont skip a line. Very annoying. Anyways I hit chest today and it was Pretty good. I have been trying to find my groove on bench again because I just CANT seem to get the pressure off of my front delts. Im sure this has a lot to do with my front delts being over developed compared to the rest of me. Its getting a bit better but as long as I arch my back with more of a powerlifting form it does help quite a bit. The slow negatives on flat bench really smoked my chest and I had a pretty serious drop off in strength after my third set but its all gravy. No spot today but I still put some decent weight on the bar and changed some things around to accomadate for that. Still tinkering with what exercises I feel work the best going heavy but getting closer.

4. Those are impressive numbers for someone who is still trying to find their groove...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Those are impressive numbers for someone who is still trying to find their groove...
    indeed
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Those are impressive numbers for someone who is still trying to find their groove...
    E-numbers.

7. I thought you were cutting back on the volume

Volume freak, you
    OLYMPUS UK REP

8. Lol 305 on bench press trying to find your groove . very nice, also resend your pm my inbox was full unless it was rep for something monte

9. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Lol 305 on bench press trying to find your groove . very nice, also resend your pm my inbox was full unless it was rep for something monte
    Was rep for. Being awesome

10. Fun fact. I have a 79.5 inch wingspan. I should be 6'6

11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Fun fact. I have a 79.5 inch wingspan. I should be 6'6
    Wow, suck on THAT DaVinci
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

12. Checking in on the beast, smashing it as usual.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Fun fact. I have a 79.5 inch wingspan. I should be 6'6
    Hahah I wish wingspan was actual height. I have a 72" wingspan at 5'7"
    Justin
    Instagram: legsthesizeofkegs

14. I don't have wings.

15. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I don't have wings.
    Drink more red bull
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

16. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I don't have wings.
    Pullups ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

17. Being awake for 24 hours makes Monte a grumpy boy. But on the bright side I have all day to sleep with no kids at home. Going big with a full scoop of G8. See y'all in 16 hours :P

18. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Being awake for 24 hours makes Monte a grumpy boy. But on the bright side I have all day to sleep with no kids at home. Going big with a full scoop of G8. See y'all in 16 hours :P
    Haha get some rest big fella
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

19. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Same everywhere....hate when that happens...

I'm afraid of my wife now....all those hormones she's got right now. Pregnant females are scary.
    You think you are scared now, just pray that she does not go through post pardum. Now that is scary!
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    High volume does wonders for me. I don't fully believe in the Fascia Stretching aspect of the program but I like the high volume and heavy sets mixed together.

Also there are so many differant ways to build the program.
    Pre exhaustion with FST7
    FST7 at the end for flush sets
    FST7 compound movements for crazy people

Its very versatile indeed.
    Yeah not sure if it is the high volume with the almost drop set style of HST-7 sets at the end pushing you farther than you could go normally, or if there is something to the fascia stretching. I do know that when I do the stretches with DC training the pump and what not is increased by almost double so I think there is definitely something to the fascia stretching allowing more volume of blood into the muscle but not sure it makes for additional growth.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Being awake for 24 hours makes Monte a grumpy boy. But on the bright side I have all day to sleep with no kids at home. Going big with a full scoop of G8. See y'all in 16 hours :P
    So jealous of you getting to sleep like that. My long weekend was nothing but painting I had to come back to work to get some rest... Some G8 and passing out until I felt like getting up sounds amazing. I hope you get some amazing rest bro!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

20. We'll I got 8 hours of sleep instead of 16 but it was an awesome 8 hours. G8 had me nice and fuzzy when I woke up so I didn't wanna get out of bed. Its shoulder time today. Gonna be mainly side and rear delts since my front delts are smoked from chest yesterday. I am reall enjoying the soreness from the heavy lifts. Havnt been sore like this in ages on a side note I might have to add in some cardio I can tell I'm going to add some chub if I don't due to the shorter workouts.

21. Oh yea that is a certainty, you could probably get away with adding in some tabatta training on the bike or something, or just 20 minutes of LISS at the end of your workouts.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh yea that is a certainty, you could probably get away with adding in some tabatta training on the bike or something, or just 20 minutes of LISS at the end of your workouts.
    Willl probaby go with LISS post workout. Its always done me right. Or maybe fasted cardio on on training days since the bike tears my knees up.

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh yea that is a certainty, you could probably get away with adding in some tabatta training on the bike or something, or just 20 minutes of LISS at the end of your workouts.
    Off to google tabatta training lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

24. First cardio in about a year and a half went as expected. 7 minutes in bored to death. Went home a little better update coming in a few.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    First cardio in about a year and a half went as expected. 7 minutes in bored to death. Went home a little better update coming in a few.
    NETFLIX!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:27 PM
  2. Replies: 420
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 08:34 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 11:49 PM