Time to MonteGROW like a Finaflex Freak!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta love slin shot. Im on the recompadrol right now and get crazy food pumps. Your really going to like the ignite2 and max pump ive used both just not together
I'm psyched man! I bought a second bottle of max pump so I might eight caps a couple times on workout days to see how it goes :)

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
I love my G8. It's a sad night when I don't get to take it. Thankfully tonight is my first night on of 5 woohoo.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok Minions! Little supp change up today. I got an opportunity to try out MAX PUMP and IGNITE2 by Finaflex so I'm gonna be adding that into my log. ConDense will sadly have to be set aside for a while but I'm very excited about these two pre workouts. I'll be making a new log as well to more thoroughly Trac my experience. Four MAX PUMP down the hatch 20mins a go. No stomach discomfort yet. About to drink ignite.....1 scoop, 6oz of water, tiny bit of foam after shaken, very little sediment, another shake, pressdowns 0 sediment, drinking....MELON! WOW! Good taste! There is a bit of a strange smell tho....not sure what that is. Anyways! This was your real time quick review :p off to the gym.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's official....I'm tired of eating. While I was eating my sixth chicken breast of the day today I thought to myself....self wtf are you doing! And the answer.....getting big MFER! Gotta find some new foods cause almost 4k a day in calories is tough lol.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Man i have trouble reaching 3k let alone finding the time to do it while working. 4k clean, i might as well have a mini fridge on my back at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
It's official....I'm tired of eating. While I was eating my sixth chicken breast of the day today I thought to myself....self wtf are you doing! And the answer.....getting big MFER! Gotta find some new foods cause almost 4k a day in calories is tough lol.
Ya its hard to hit that with clean cals. Love my ground beef for some quick calories

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya its hard to hit that with clean cals. Love my ground beef for some quick calories
Hard to eat that? I hit 3500 yesterday clean without trying. And was still hungry

Switch up chicken breast for pulled chicken from the slow cooker. Easier to eat and you can make a **** load at once.

I use garlic ginger stevia paprika and a chicken boulion cube it's done in 4 hours on high! If you want more calories toss In some minute rice last 30 min. (After you pull apart chicken)

Low fat high protein high carb. Easy. I gota bunch of recipes

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something like five chicken breasts. Two cups of brown rice. Almonds. Beef jerky. Karbolic post workout and snack through the day only hit 3k. Had to eat a slice of pizzas to even get close to my calls.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hard to eat that? I hit 3500 yesterday clean without trying. And was still hungry

Switch up chicken breast for pulled chicken from the slow cooker. Easier to eat and you can make a **** load at once.

I use garlic ginger stevia paprika and a chicken boulion cube it's done in 4 hours on high! If you want more calories toss In some minute rice last 30 min. (After you pull apart chicken)

Low fat high protein high carb. Easy. I gota bunch of recipes
Pour a bunch of chicken breasts in the crock pot along with a bunch of salsa and hot sauce and forget about it for a few hours. Then pull the chicken and let it cook another 2. Right there you have a couple of pounds of spicy pulled chicken.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
5 double quarter pounders from Mcdonald spread evenly throughout the day

Macros
3000 cals
240 g protein
210 carbs
200 g fat

Problem solved lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today's lifts. Cut my session short today. Wife was taking the kids to the park and I decide to go along so I didn't do FST7 reverse flys or dumbbell shrugs. Still staying away from heavy shoulder presses right now also just for precaution.

Leverage Shoulder Press
Set 1 : 135.0x15
Set 2 : 135.0x15
Set 3 : 135.0x15
Set 4 : 135.0x12

Dumbbell Front Raise
Set 1 : 50.0'sx12
Set 2 : 60.0'sx12
Set 3 : 60.0'sx11
Set 4 : 60.0'sx10

Face Pull
Set 1 : 120.0x15
Set 2 : 130.0x13
Set 3 : 130.0x12
Set 4 : 130.0x12

Machine Side Deltoid Raise
Set 1 : 110.0x15
Set 2 : 110.0x12
Set 3 : 110.0x11
Set 4 : 110.0x11
Set 5 : 110.0x10
Set 6 : 110.0x10
Set 7 : 110.0x9

Dumbbell Bent Over Delt Raise
Set 1 : 40.0x15
Set 2 : 55.0x13
Set 3 : 55.0x13
Set 4 : 55.0x11

Power Partials
Set 1 : 55.0x15
Set 2 : 65.0x13
Set 3 : 70.0x11
Set 4 : 70.0x10

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supps update so errrrbody knows what I'm using atm besides staples.

IGNITE 2
MAX PUMP
G8
Organ shield (it's a staple tho really)
Slinshot
Karbolic

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
that is some serious weight

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's lifts. Cut my session short today. Wife was taking the kids to the park and I decide to go along so I didn't do FST7 reverse flys or dumbbell shrugs. Still staying away from heavy shoulder presses right now also just for precaution.

Leverage Shoulder Press
Set 1 : 135.0x15
Set 2 : 135.0x15
Set 3 : 135.0x15
Set 4 : 135.0x12

Dumbbell Front Raise
Set 1 : 50.0'sx12
Set 2 : 60.0'sx12
Set 3 : 60.0'sx11
Set 4 : 60.0'sx10

Face Pull
Set 1 : 120.0x15
Set 2 : 130.0x13
Set 3 : 130.0x12
Set 4 : 130.0x12

Machine Side Deltoid Raise
Set 1 : 110.0x15
Set 2 : 110.0x12
Set 3 : 110.0x11
Set 4 : 110.0x11
Set 5 : 110.0x10
Set 6 : 110.0x10
Set 7 : 110.0x9

Dumbbell Bent Over Delt Raise
Set 1 : 40.0x15
Set 2 : 55.0x13
Set 3 : 55.0x13
Set 4 : 55.0x11

Power Partials
Set 1 : 55.0x15
Set 2 : 65.0x13
Set 3 : 70.0x11
Set 4 : 70.0x10
When are you gonna start lifting?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG I'm in love with G8! Half scoop is my sweet spot. After the first day at one scoop and sleeping past my alarm I've been at half a scoop and its freakin awesome! On a side note my Collegenous colitus is starting to act back up :( I've been on Entocourt and Welchol for the last month, but dr took me off my entocourt two days ago and the gut isn't doing too good. For those who don't know what Collogenous Colitus is....basicly I have an overly active ammune system. My body thinks there is an infection in my upper intestine and its always inflamed so I have watery diarreah about 10 times a day on average. This is another reason I have troubles bulking. Think about that while you drink your chocolate protein this morning :)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
OMG I'm in love with G8! Half scoop is my sweet spot. After the first day at one scoop and sleeping past my alarm I've been at half a scoop and its freakin awesome! On a side note my Collegenous colitus is starting to act back up :( I've been on Entocourt and Welchol for the last month, but dr took me off my entocourt two days ago and the gut isn't doing too good. For those who don't know what Collogenous Colitus is....basicly I have an overly active ammune system. My body thinks there is an infection in my upper intestine and its always inflamed so I have watery diarreah about 10 times a day on average. This is another reason I have troubles bulking. Think about that while you drink your chocolate protein this morning :)
Pix or it's not true
Lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alllright. MAX PUMP down the hatch and IGNITE2 in a few miins. Had a full pump all morning so its either the max pump saturating me or the carbs and slinshot I got in this morning. Gonna start adding carbs in the AM to help hit my daily cals. Also unless my GI issue settles down ill have to up the cals again.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgot my phone at home so I didn't log my workout. Since I did that and had to listen to today's hot 100 I did a little bit lighter pump session on chest and normal legs. Had a new vein open up in my right shoulder today :D and my forearms and triceps were scary vascular.

2 x Bench 245 x 10
2 x Dumbbell Flat bench 100's x 12
2 x Incline Bench 205 x 10
3 x Incline Dumbbell Bench 90's x 12
4 x Hammer Strength Incline 225 x 12
5 x Cable Crossover 120 x 12
4 x Leg Extension 210 x 10
4 x Hack Squat 405 x 10
5 x Leg Press 315 x 12

Felt good after the workout. Less weight and volume doesn't have me feeling like I was beat up right now lol.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. I had two pulled pork sandwiches and sweet potato fries....mmmmmm

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love me some stir fry

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Looking great in here tego! That trap/shoulder pic is sick bud. Hopefully ill see the Purus rep in your sig soon enough :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking great in here tego! That trap/shoulder pic is sick bud. Hopefully ill see the Purus rep in your sig soon enough :)
Thanks brother! I've got my pm's cleared and fingers crossed!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Felt good after the workout. Less weight and volume doesn't have me feeling like I was beat up right now lol.
Good to mix it up. Plus when doing higher reps, you incorporate a cardio aspect. Dems high reps have me gasping like a smoker

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its pretty fun. When I stretch during shoulder sets it really gets poppin sometimes. I likes it a lot :p very proud of it

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is an off day from the gym. Really needed a goooood solid day of rest. Might take tomorrow off too who knows! My shoulders have been bothering me lately so a couple days off is probably a good thing. Took MAX PUMP this morning when I woke up first thing with breakfast. Haven't noticed much besides some skin flushing every now and then throughout the day. Just a few more days and it'll be time to double up :p Weight is holding steady at 220 quick is good for now. Going to let my body get used to it for a couple weeks before I up the anti :) also I got some new food in the fridge so I'm more excited to eat now lol.